• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I'm running out of things to mod...

+2 on the oil cooler, useful whether you keep it the same or upgrade to more HP in the future. It is part of my winter project.

I think that you should change the rotors and pads to ceramic. Stoptech makes ceramic rotors and I am sure that you can get them for your car. Just think, no fade and no rotor wear, just don't drop anything on them. :biggrin: After you get ceramic rotors and pads, please give an indepth performance report since both 1K2GO and I want to know.

I would hold off on anything further for performance until the AEM Infinity stand-alone is sorted out. If it works for the NSX, you will get it all. The SOS modified AEM is pretty good but not perfect and I don't know how well the FIC will work on a 3.5L motor as a piggyback.

+2 on the oil cooler, useful whether you keep it the same or upgrade to more HP in the future. It is part of my winter project.

I think that you should change the rotors and pads to ceramic. Stoptech makes ceramic rotors and I am sure that you can get them for your car. Just think, no fade and no rotor wear, just don't drop anything on them. :biggrin: After you get ceramic rotors and pads, please give an indepth performance report since both 1K2GO and I want to know.
Maybe Dave can put together a group buy for us and get the price down to merely 'obscene'. :rolleyes:

My only suggestion is to compliment your carbon fiber pieces would be to have your roof wrapped in carbon. Even better yet woud be to have it made out of carbon for your diet the car is on, but I dont think that anyone has seen this to completion yet... When I say wrap I mean real carbon not the vinyl wrap carbon film or the dip process. Otherwise I think your NSX is one of my favs.

...........sex change........then you could include yourself in the nsx with girl pics thread.............

+1 for sure!

I already said I do events every year. Including skip barber. I'm not billy Johnson on the track but I'm not bad either. I haven't forgotten the driver mod. I've actually tried to get billy to be my instructor.

Electric water pump Dave. Another mod to monitor and control. Good for a few hp at least.

That sounds a bit risky for all the work involved. I think I'll leave any further engine mods to Ddozier or shad. There's nothing worse than when someone comes to me at work that's already done "some work" on their own house project and asks me to finish the crap they started on their own. I don't wanna be like that. I'll let the guys that know better than me do the whole thing so I am not wasting my money and their time. I would love more power if I don't just say enough is enough, leave the car alone, and concentrate on other things. I've probably gone close to the end with an NSX. And it is amazingly fast now.

I would hold off on anything further for performance until the AEM Infinity stand-alone is sorted out. If it works for the NSX, you will get it all. The SOS modified AEM is pretty good but not perfect and I don't know how well the FIC will work on a 3.5L motor as a piggyback.

Stoptech makes ceramics that fit the NSX?? Might be cool to have, beyond my driving ability and maybe more bling but how much are they? Movits were $17K!!

Ship it to Japan for the factory refresh program.

Are you serious? On a garaged 2005? What are they going to do? Wash it and send it back? LOL

All those mods and you haven't even protected your car from dust and the elements :eek: :confused: I am still waiting for your car cover order :tongue:

LOL.. I'm waiting until garage time... About 60 days before I have fully descended into a frozen hell.

Back