• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Shoot *High Res Warning!*

so I guess we have the answer to your question.

What WOULD Jesus do?

He would be rollin' in this.:wink:

If I was on I-94 in chicago I wouldn't feel my heart skip a beat if a Gallardo went by, a standard Ferrari Modena , no...your car would make me think I just got in some accident with a semi and I was in heaven.

Amazing amazing ride! Your car isnt overdone and very good attention to detail. Good job. BTW loving the Big brake kit! What kind are they>??

Amazing amazing ride! Your car isnt overdone and very good attention to detail. Good job. BTW loving the Big brake kit! What kind are they>??

Thanks. The BBK is stoptech, had one of the best bodyshops in Chicago color match them imola orange with multiple layers of clear.

Clean imola! Do the seatbelts go through the seat or over the top of them?

They go over which sucks. I wonder if I could find a smaller piece that will fit right through...

Doh...the photos are not appearing on my computer!

I'm sure the car looks dope..its synth! And.....why did I ever sell my Imola?!

Very nice! You have good taste!

Btw, care to share the rear offsets? I'm curious (as always). :smile:

It seems you are my evil twin in imola orange...:eek:

your car is distilled sex!

4765998659_f8a97cfec7_b.jpg

I want an invisible steering wheel! LoL Jk how did you do that? Double exposure or photoshop? :biggrin: Those rims are freakin awesome man! wow

^ probably 2 photos without touching the camera, 1 with wheel on and the other without it, then photoshoped the one with the steering wheel over the one without it with a high set of transparency....am i far synth??

this car always make me drool... every photo you take is awesome, and your taste for mods unquestionable.

Nuno

what size tires are you running, they look like they grip like a bitch.

Yikes is that car bad-ass,

I want an invisible steering wheel! LoL Jk how did you do that? Double exposure or photoshop? :biggrin: Those rims are freakin awesome man! wow

Thanks, Unhuz is right. I took two shots with a tripod, one without the wheel and one with... blended both as layers and brought up the transparency in the shot with the wheel.

what size tires are you running, they look like they grip like a bitch.

Yikes is that car bad-ass,

Thanks, tires are 215/40/17 and 265/35/18

Back