• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impressions after 1000 miles...

not sure how many times you'll be looking at the dash while enjoying the amazing drive.. don't think i once looked at my GT2 or GT3RS and said wow what an amazing dash :)

I don't mind the interior so much. Then again, I've owned Corvettes so you can tell interiors are not my priority in my sports cars.

MC

2017 Berlina Black NSX
2015 GMC Yukon Denali (zzzzzzzz)
1995 Mazda Miata #02
2003 Mazda Miata
1996 Acura NSX-T (sold)
2015 Jaguar F-type R (gone)
2008 Corvette Z06 (sold)
2011 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)

A few of us have said this for a while - the current pricing finally hits that sweet spot in the market. $125-140k is where the new NSX belongs. Hope Acura continues this and get more of these cars on the road.

At this pricing it gives me some budget to improve my biggest gripe about the car... The interior, starting with the seats.

A few of us have said this for a while - the current pricing finally hits that sweet spot in the market. $125-140k is where the new NSX belongs. Hope Acura continues this and get more of these cars on the road.

At this pricing it gives me some budget to improve my biggest gripe about the car... The interior, starting with the seats.

Excellent point, first mod for us will be to replace with Recaros ~ this is why it's so important you get the all black interior :)

Back