• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IN THE SHOP | 2017 NSX R&D Project

How about on the electric motors? It seems like hard to hack into the 3.5 Turbo, but is it possible to get more power from the motors? (timing etc? ) Just curious ...

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that ECU Tuning is now available for the 2nd Generation NSX!

ECU tuning is via a bench flash and available for completely stock cars or cars with Sport Cats/Exhaust upgrades. Catless tuning is still in development.

We shaved off 1 second 0-100mph via our HJS 200 Cell Sport Cats/Maxflo Exhaust and ECU Tune. Dyno figures to come.

https://www.fabspeed.com/acura-nsx-fabspeed-ecu-tune/

Feel free to PM me for info or for special forum pricing!

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that ECU Tuning is now available for the 2nd Generation NSX!

ECU tuning is via a bench flash and available for completely stock cars or cars with Sport Cats/Exhaust upgrades. Catless tuning is still in development.

We shaved off 1 second 0-100mph via our HJS 200 Cell Sport Cats/Maxflo Exhaust and ECU Tune. Dyno figures to come.

https://www.fabspeed.com/acura-nsx-fabspeed-ecu-tune/

Feel free to PM me for info or for special forum pricing!

Send me a pm! I'm interested. Also how much longer till the catless tune is done? And will it get rid of the CEL light?

Send me a pm! I'm interested. Also how much longer till the catless tune is done? And will it get rid of the CEL light?

Responded to your PM but for anyone else, at this time, we can only tune for OEM or cars with Sport Cats. Catless tuning/tuning to eliminate Catalyst Efficiency CEL is still in development.

Ive already done 100 cell count HFC's (yours was not available when I got mine (Fi))---- I know when running sport plus or track the oem exhaust part is basically thru and thru. Would I gain any sound with your MaxFlow rear section let alone more hp/tq? I cant find one video where its just the MaxFlow not the sport cats or catless.

Ive already done 100 cell count HFC's (yours was not available when I got mine (Fi))---- I know when running sport plus or track the oem exhaust part is basically thru and thru. Would I gain any sound with your MaxFlow rear section let alone more hp/tq? I cant find one video where its just the MaxFlow not the sport cats or catless.

Most of the power is in the downpipes/cat but you'll see some (maybe 10-15hp) with the Maxflo as well. You're correct, in Sport Plus/Track it is essentially a straight through but you'll pick up a more aggressive tone in Sport along with our system also dropping considerable weight (40lbs) .

Catback_Maxflo_Exhaust_-_Comparison__82447.1502297345.1280.1280.jpg

Hey Alec,
just got downpipe and exhaust installed @ APAC (Maryland)! And loving the setup.
Highly interested in tune. Call to discuss?

Hey Alec,
just got downpipe and exhaust installed @ APAC (Maryland)! And loving the setup.
Highly interested in tune. Call to discuss?

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying the setup! Any videos?

And absolutely, feel free to give me a shout to discuss (267) 742-3047

Back