• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

Thanks guys. We got everyone request of what need to be adjust. We will change the hump to a lower position and the halo ring can be an option parts to pick.
We need some help one some question. See anyone can help us.

-Do you like your headlight housing painted in black color, carbon fiber or you want to paint it your own color?

Thanks guys. We got everyone request of what need to be adjust. We will change the hump to a lower position and the halo ring can be an option parts to pick.

-Do you like your headlight housing painted in black color, carbon fiber or you want to paint it your own color?

Maybe an option to have it chrome like the 02 headlights?

it looks cool, good work:tongue: anyway i have few questions

1.what kind of projector are you using (brand and type)
2.can you post both hi/lo output and projector cutoff line (25 feet and 30 feet on the level ground)
3.how do we adjust the aim level in the future
4.do you have it w/o the halo ring
5.lower the hump if possible

thank you so much

Please take some pics at night, thanks

You can't go wrong with black.

Cheers,

AR

No offense but these are MUCH better then the MH lights. They must have used a titanium ugly stick on the MH lights as it should have broke long before those left the factory. What a disaster those are to the lines of our cars.

These at least are along the lines of the 02's. I am not a fan of the newer changes to our cars but at least this vendor is trying to keep the idea. I also agree that any non BMW with AEs looks tacky. It is a patent and trademark of BMW any anyone else using them screams rice IMO.

Good luck with the product and the sales.

Hey I think you are on to something here. For a first effort we should applaud these folks. You know there are not a lot of companies out there willing to make parts for our limited cars. So I am very happy that they are trying. I am anxious to see the refinded units.

Manny

Hey I think you are on to something here. For a first effort we should applaud these folks. You know there are not a lot of companies out there willing to make parts for our limited cars. So I am very happy that they are trying. I am anxious to see the refinded units.

Manny

I agree..can't wait for the finish product..

cheers

I concur, not only do I think they look lovely, but it is certainly a great option for people who want the updated look, even with the new "updated NA2 bumper for NA1" is good enough, i actually DO LIKE how this lamps looks with the turn signals, i dunno, looks great. Maybe some people are not a fan of Halos, heck I am.

This is definately a great step, just remember to be on a quality side, no one wants to put cheap stuff on an NSX.

it would be cool if the inner housing could be body colored.

Well those are some good ideas. Seems this will be a hot item after some changes and options. I guess I will be in the market for this afterall :eek:

Make them more flush with the lines of the car, make the sealed clear portion less like an aerodynamic pimple, keep them black or unpainted for those who wants to paint the to match their cars (though black suits all IMO), get rid of the cheezy angel "me too!" eyes and you have a huge winner in your hands. I guarantee there's a market for these!

Just replicate the 02 up. I can live with that. Need to make sure the projector units will handle the heat of HID's.

Just replicate the 02 up. I can live with that. Need to make sure the projector units will handle the heat of HID's.

That would be sweet

The projector lens that we use has been tested with HID light bulb. It works very good. We will consider not to put the angle ring on the lens. We will give more update on the headlight.

This sounds promising, I'm glad you'll offer a non angel ring version. Sounds like you have some very intrested buyers waiting including myself.:smile:

I too am very interested if you can make them look very close to '02+ identical. How do these lights mount and how much modification is needed for proper fitment to current "pop-up" cars? I would prefer non-halos and color matched to my GPW car. Either come painted or paintable. Thanks

I'd like it to look close to the OEM fixed headlights with halo rings.

Back