• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

Or just take what you have now and trim the monster bubble like this:

BEFORE:
abs-nsx-headlight-2.jpg

AFTER
Headlight1.jpg

Make it out of Carbon Fiber so it will match my Downforce wing, keep the halo's, and I think it would be sweet.

-Nate

Last edited:
being that i was an avid BMW enthusiast. one of the better mods that you could do was the euro headlights with CCFL angel eyes from UMNITZA.com, if these come with "LED" angel eyes they will look cheap, the angel eyes just like the ones you'd purchase from UMNITZA should be clearly visible during the day! you will not be able to see the LED angel eyes clearly during the day. The CCFL technology comes in different temperatures just like HIDs so that you can achieve different color combinations. For this reason i say that if he's not going to use the CCFLs on the angel eyes then he should not put them at all. i'd rather not have AE's than have cheap looking headlights...just my .02
can't wait for the update!:biggrin:

Thanks guys. We got everyone request of what need to be adjust. We will change the hump to a lower position and the halo ring can be an option parts to pick.
We need some help one some question. See anyone can help us.

-Do you like your headlight housing painted in black color, carbon fiber or you want to paint it your own color?

Acutally, I would prefer a look that would closely resemble the 2002+ model fixed headlight.

It seems that a few relevant questions have been missed...

The OEM fixed lamps 1) integrate the turn signal, and 2) reduce weight.

So "what is the weight savings of this conversion?" should have been in the first 100 questions!

I'd love to save a few pounds, and be able to pull the original turn signals, which really date the car. Plus the openings would be useful for brake cooling.

Last edited:
Sorry about the long wait. We are working on the new looks on the headlight and project lens. I hope it will be coming out during christmas.

dude i'd like to see a mod that replaces the popup motion with a flip over motion like the 84-8? vettes had.

instead of the very plain, body-colored trim around boring headlight when flipped... THIS freaking headlight design with the aforementioned changes is revealed.

THAT i would pay a crapload for

with the halos :)

Last edited:
Sorry about the long wait. We are working on the new looks on the headlight and project lens. I hope it will be coming out during christmas.

Hopefully you guys can also make a flush mounted headlight without the bubble. I would like to see one done.......:smile:

I hope the OP takes notice of the extreme need in the community for something like this. Whoever gets one to market first thats nice looking, reasonably priced, simple to install and not made in Lithuania will have a grand slam in their hands. :biggrin:

Note that a huge plus will be that it will handle the intense heat of HID long term. :wink:

I think HIDs actually run cooler than halogens.

I think HIDs actually run cooler than halogens.

The color temperature is more than 5000K compared to 2300K for halogen. The light output from a 35W HID Xenon lamp is 300% more light than a 55W halogen bulb. The HID Xenon system will also consume much less power from your vehicles electrical system and generate much less heat during operation.

Back