• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

We are trying to lower the curve as much as possible. If the cover curve too lower the reflexion will not completly shine in the front. It will be all over the place. The way do you need the headlight for. You need to be brighten to see better.

Thank you for all your support. This group buy has ended. If any of buyer need to change on their order please let us know.

Just to reply to all member question. We will not take any of the deposit until we have confirm the final picture of the headlight on the vehicle and the arriving date of the headlight. So none of you need to be worry about where your money went. We are a very reliable company, just this is the first time we are doing a groupbuy on forum. Hope everyone will like the headlight.

Thank you.

is there an eta on these lights i would like them while i can still drive my car in the summer not winter when it is stored.

i just talked to guys they said theyll have them out in about 3 weeks. lights will be 1600 to 1950 range if i remember correctly :rolleyes::rolleyes:

its been 2 weeks any news or pics of the final product if there available next week they must have a pic by now.

i hope they r fiished before x-mas im gonna end up doing the 02 conversion after the new year if they are not made by then

Headlight will arrive middle of next month. Exact date will post this week.
Sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your support.

We are trying to lower the curve as much as possible. If the cover curve too lower the reflexion will not completly shine in the front. It will be all over the place. The way do you need the headlight for. You need to be brighten to see better.

certainly the oem product does not have this problem....

Sorry, all place are taken in the groupbuy right now. If there were any available we will post asap to anyone who interested.
Thank you.

Sorry, all place are taken in the groupbuy right now. If there were any available we will post asap to anyone who interested.
Thank you.

Group buy of what? We never saw a finished product. I can't imagine the 10 people that signed up are all going to put deposits down without a finalized product...

Expect to lose a couple of people when you do finalize it, since I find it very doubtful everyone will like it who signed up. (unless it's super awesome!) :smile:

Group buy of what? We never saw a finished product. I can't imagine the 10 people that signed up are all going to put deposits down without a finalized product...

Expect to lose a couple of people when you do finalize it, since I find it very doubtful everyone will like it who signed up. (unless it's super awesome!) :smile:

+1. I could have put my name down at the beginning but I did't feel comfortable to put my name down on something I never seen.

+1. I could have put my name down at the beginning but I did't feel comfortable to put my name down on something I never seen.

Me too. This has taken so long that I'm now in the process of buying an '03, so I guess my name would have come off anyhow. I think it's silly to have a "group buy list" with basically no product and no commitment.

Me too. This has taken so long that I'm now in the process of buying an '03, so I guess my name would have come off anyhow. I think it's silly to have a "group buy list" with basically no product and no commitment.

LOL that bit about taking so long that your buying a whole new car is priceless =)

I think you guys are reading too much into this. Basically the part is pretty much done. He is simply getting a list together of those that are interested. I am sure he will show you the product before he would even think of asking for money.

However, he was listed what certain costs are, because people on here love to know what the cost is, or will be, before the part is even finished.

Even then, if you are not interested or dont like them, then dont bother posting anything. Why?

It's been 2 months already since this post. I don't think they were pretty much done back then, and I don't think they are still done now. I do hope they turn out great once they are done. Until then, he shouldn't be getting a group buy together without having not even a sample of the finished product.

I'm sure nobody is putting down deposits right now for the next/replacement NSX.

I just hope this thread doesn't go the way another vendor's on here did.
Promise to make parts, show pictures of parts, take money from customers and then never deliver parts.:frown:
This thread was started over a year ago and there still hasn't been a final product shown.....that keeps getting pushed back again and again.
I can understand not wanting the final version to be something that nobody wants but seeing how this thread is almost 200 posts and 4 pages, that would indicate a product that people want. Therefore, wouldn't you think the vendor would really be anxious about bringing it to market and giving steady updates or pictures of progress.

Last edited:
I'm making a batch of pixie dust...should do the trick.:tongue:

anyone want in on the group buy:rolleyes:

Back