• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

We offer only first 10 customer of promotion sponsor for 70% off the orginal headlight prices.

70% off a 2 grand product = $600. Very tempting, but like everyone else, I would like to see the final product first.

same but i would like to get on the list...

Ditto...

Need to see final pics, angles, etc. Again, they look very promising!

count me in!

Finally the adjustment has been done yesterday. So not too long to wait until the final headlight come out. If anything one interest please put down your name. We offer only first 10 customer of promotion sponsor for 70% off the orginal headlight prices. There will be $50 deposit. We won't charge you payment until we have the arrival date of the headlight.
Thank you very much

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR

Finally the adjustment has been done yesterday. So not too long to wait until the final headlight come out. If anything one interest please put down your name. We offer only first 10 customer of promotion sponsor for 70% off the orginal headlight prices. There will be $50 deposit. We won't charge you payment until we have the arrival date of the headlight.
Thank you very much

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801

so you are wanting customers to send you a $50 deposit to get put on the list for a product that hasn't been shown and approved by consumers yet? Or are you wanting them to put their name on a list and THEN show them a product and if they approve you'll take a $50 deposit and balance due when part is shipped?
Not saying that you will or anything but it seems as though quite a few people just sent hundreds of $$ to someone promising delivery of a product and was a no show....no refund either.
So you will just have to understand the reluctantcy of people to just start throwing money at someone just because they are claiming to be offering a sought after product.

so you are wanting customers to send you a $50 deposit to get put on the list for a product that hasn't been shown and approved by consumers yet? Or are you wanting them to put their name on a list and THEN show them a product and if they approve you'll take a $50 deposit and balance due when part is shipped?
Not saying that you will or anything but it seems as though quite a few people just sent hundreds of $$ to someone promising delivery of a product and was a no show....no refund either.
So you will just have to understand the reluctantcy of people to just start throwing money at someone just because they are claiming to be offering a sought after product.

I think you guys are reading too much into this. Basically the part is pretty much done. He is simply getting a list together of those that are interested. I am sure he will show you the product before he would even think of asking for money.

However, he was listed what certain costs are, because people on here love to know what the cost is, or will be, before the part is even finished.

Even then, if you are not interested or dont like them, then dont bother posting anything. Why?

i got a membership for these lights so put me on the list i dont know how to put it on the list and can u paint them a different color for me if i pay you?

I think you guys are reading too much into this. Basically the part is pretty much done. He is simply getting a list together of those that are interested. I am sure he will show you the product before he would even think of asking for money.

However, he was listed what certain costs are, because people on here love to know what the cost is, or will be, before the part is even finished.

Even then, if you are not interested or dont like them, then dont bother posting anything. Why?

Well, all we're asking here are some pics. For the record, there was a prototype back in 2007 and another in 2008, and personally, I dont see any difference. The main concern of it being "too bubbly" was not addressed. If the third time is the charm and they made it similar to the 2002 height, then there will be a load of people jumping on it. But going by trend here, and not having any pics of this final product...the chances of it being too bubbly is... high.

i added my name so im in

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
3.comp1
10.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Isn't it pretty obvious everyone that is posting on this thread is interested. However NOBODY wants to send money or get put on a list of commited buyers until they see a finished product that meets their approval.
If they do get on a list, and it doesn't meet their approval are they then forced to buy it or simply get off the list? Therefore, making a list is pretty useless.
Produce a product, show everyone what it looks like, give a price and THEN offer a promotion to the first few that put up the $$.
Is it really that hard to do???

Isn't it pretty obvious everyone that is posting on this thread is interested. However NOBODY wants to send money or get put on a list of commited buyers until they see a finished product that meets their approval.
If they do get on a list, and it doesn't meet their approval are they then forced to buy it or simply get off the list? Therefore, making a list is pretty useless.
Produce a product, show everyone what it looks like, give a price and THEN offer a promotion to the first few that put up the $$.
Is it really that hard to do???

No, its not hard to do at all. But, you know as well as I do, that people come can off rather abrasive on here towards vendors and new products. I am sure he will have pictures up soon, and will then offer up the full details. He is just asking for an official list of interest for his own tracking purposes.

That and we all know how great the prime members are at committing to purchasing something. everytime a vendor develops a new product, people say "yes, count me in for one", then they end up buying it.

I am anxious to see the final rendetion of these lights though, so bring on the pictures homie.

I think it would boost buyer enthusiasum to see the final product on different colored cars with headlamps in operation. They don't really have to be fully mounted but look like they are. I'd like to see a set with 6000 HID's installed.

No, its not hard to do at all. But, you know as well as I do, that people come can off rather abrasive on here towards vendors and new products......................I am anxious to see the final rendetion of these lights though, so bring on the pictures homie.

I agree.

i am defiantly interested but would also like to see the final product. keep up the updates.:smile:

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
3.comp1
4.thoangbui

I'm in pending final product picture - bubble factor dependant =p

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
3.comp1
4.thoangbui
5.Kdfsplit
6.Diablo360
7. khappucino

Looks promising..

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
3.comp1
4.thoangbui
5.Kdfsplit
6.Diablo360
7. khappucino
8. Kdirty130
9. T&T Boise

Buyer List.

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
3.comp1
4.thoangbui
5.Kdfsplit
6.Diablo360
7. khappucino
8. Kdirty130
9. T&T Boise
10.yoojeankim

hahahahaha, soooo.... if you're going to have headlights that stick up THAT damn far why don't you just stick with the pop up headlights that at least don't look like crap ALL the time. You can put THOSE down during the day...

Back