• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

is it just me??

but everytime i get a new Mod for the nsx, clean the nsx, or even glare at the nsx...

makes my day , its awesome no other car has ever done this to me.

i had a reputation for getting a new car every year and i just passed the 1 year mark with mine.

lets keep it roll'n

Nope, I think the NSX is an incredible car that somehow brings out the kid in all of us.

I've been driving for 17 years...and I've owned the NSX the longest at 3 years! The only thing I'd replace it with is another NSX. (which I'm actually working on doing right now)

So yeah, I've basically had 16-17 cars. This is the only one that's stopped the madness.

Great feeling, indeed!:biggrin: 9 years coming up on NSX ownership and still rolling strong with personal taste mods :smile:

I've been driving for 17 years...and I've owned the NSX the longest at 3 years! The only thing I'd replace it with is another NSX. (which I'm actually working on doing right now)

So yeah, I've basically had 16-17 cars. This is the only one that's stopped the madness.

!!! thats exactly how i feel... only car i would want to replace the nsx is... is another nsx like 02+

I have to walk by the nsx few times a day, even if I was in hurry to work, when I wearing my shoes in the garage, I would still look at my car.

when I backing up my daily drive, I'll have to close my garage door, it's a sight just staring at the nsx inside a different car and watch the garage door make it disappear.. slowly.

Sometime I'll do the exact same thing when i got home, iding my daily driver instead of parking, watching the nsx "appear" behind the garage door.

Then before I go inside the house, I'm looking at it again.

that's what they called love.:redface:

I've owned many high performance cars over the years (300ZX TT, SC400, Skyline GTR, M3) and the NSX is the one thats held its place in my garage the longest. After 3 years ownership I still get all giddy looking at her and even more so when behind the wheel. Every mod makes her more endearing to me and more unique to my tastes. I can't see my self ever selling her.

It's actually causing a problem for me. I bought this car with the idea it would be an infrequent weekend cruiser, garage queen the rest of the time with the thought that someday they may have some collector value due to rarity. Even put collector car insurance on it with limited mileage. Well, in two months I've almost reached the mileage limit, find myself wanting to drive the car more and more often and my wife has fallen in love with it and she loves driving it as much as me.

Torn between putting this one in the garage and buying a higher mileage "beater" to drive on a regular basis or putting this one into service and just don't worry about the collector car part of the equation. :( Damn Honda :D

!!! thats exactly how i feel... only car i would want to replace the nsx is... is another nsx like 02+

Same here, but a 97+

I have gone through so many cars in the past 5 years. Each time i would get bored within a month and start looking at other ones.

NSX was the first car that i havent had the slight urge to get rid of. :cool:

Had mine for 2 and a half years and it still feels like a new car everytime I drive it. This also is the longest I have had a car other than my current 5 series that I got 6 months before the NSX.
I got to see my car driving for the first time last week when I had my friend drive it and I followed it (we were testing out the diffuser I am producing and checking for any vibration while driving). It was awesome to watch the car driving and the sound! I never realized how rediculously awesome the car sounds from outside. It was great to just get to watch it driving...thats how you know the car is great....when you get excited watching someone else drive it. If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend it!:tongue:

I've waited 15+ years to put an NSX in my garage and with just under 4 months of ownership, I have absolutely no plans to sell this car for a LONG time if ever :biggrin:

The mod list I have for this car is WAY shorter than my other cars but I love it the most. Perhaps it's a sign of old age according to my girl but I think this car just seems to have that effect on owners. I would be willing to sell all my cars and only keep my beater SUV if that is what it came down to! That's how much I love the car.

rk

I've owned many high performance cars over the years (300ZX TT, SC400, Skyline GTR, M3) and the NSX is the one thats held its place in my garage the longest. After 3 years ownership I still get all giddy looking at her and even more so when behind the wheel. Every mod makes her more endearing to me and more unique to my tastes. I can't see my self ever selling her.

what kind of skyline? r32,33,34?

Had mine since 1999 and it still makes me smile everytime I go into my garage. It seems to have a bit of an attitude though. I swear it makes fun of it's little cousin, my Honda Fit when my back is turned. :tongue::biggrin:

It was great to just get to watch it driving...thats how you know the car is great....when you get excited watching someone else drive it. If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend it!:tongue:

LOL - I had my mom drive it once while I followed, but she would not go over 2500 rpm, so I still don't know what is sounds/looks like while.

I can not get away from it.
I constantly stare at it
It makes me smile
I cant work when I have it during work days

It's sick and all that after 2+ years of owning it....

Even worse is that it makes all the other cars on the road look like complete shit.

what kind of skyline? r32,33,34?

I owned an R32. The thing pulled like a steamtrain. Still, nothing compared to the finesse of my NSX.
:biggrin:
n690446223_652893_6340.jpg

The only thing I'd replace it with is another NSX. (which I'm actually working on doing right now)

Oh hey...look at that.

I can not get away from it.
I constantly stare at it
It makes me smile
I cant work when I have it during work days

It's sick and all that after 2+ years of owning it....

Even worse is that it makes all the other cars on the road look like complete shit.
I've seen your car (at Mt Fuji), so I understand, so a few suggestions: Don't drive it to work, that way you can't stare at it, and/or smile. You get more work done, sooner, go home and take it out for a drive without guilt. After being a "new car whore" and getting a new "toy" every 3 years, I've given up the leasing of the toys, bought this off of the lease and have owned it longer than anyother car (6 years). Yeah there are other cars that I'd like to have, and eventually I'll succumb to the yearning, but even my wife has said, "you can never get rid of that car". :biggrin::cool::wink:

i let me brother drive my car sometimes while i drive in my other beater, just so i can see/hear what other people see/'hear when i drive the nsx and i appreciate the car more :biggrin:

and when i think about the fact that i own a 1997 supercharged nsx at 22yrsold makes me realize i did good in life :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back