• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jetpilot's 91 NSX to +02 conversion + complete interior

I think I can just squeek into this thread having taken my ex-91 NSX from the earlier 91-01 look to +02 look plus complete re-do of the interior.

Here are the threads for this build and I'll also post up pictures from the whole ordeal. It was a fun build and would definately do it over if I have the chance.

Interior Conversion here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105666

Exterior Conversion here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101884

If you have any questions on the build please don't hesitate to ask. The hardest part was working on the interior as the complete dash and some electrical had to be removed.

Some before pics:
CARPhotoShootNovember050.jpg

CARPhotoShootNovember012.jpg

CARPhotoShootNovember024.jpg

Interior Conversion Pictures:
NSXInteriorShots002.jpg

NSXInteriorShots004.jpg

NSXInteriorShots007.jpg

NSXInteriorShots009.jpg

NSXInteriorShots.jpg

Finished Product:
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Are those Work Varianza t1s? I had a set in 19's I never got to put on my R33 before I sold it.I love the wheel design.

Great job on the car!

Are those Work Varianza t1s? I had a set in 19's I never got to put on my R33 before I sold it.I love the wheel design.

Great job on the car!

Yes they are. Fronts are 18's rears are 19's. Thanks for the props but I've since sold the car to a mate here in Dubai. He's currently loving it!

the full suede/alcantera interior is stunning, your friend got a spectacular car. I imagine the customizing shops in Dubai must be some of the best in the business. You can PM me if you prefer but roughly how much does such an interior re-upholstery upgrade cost??(not including the seats) It is just too cool:cool:

maaan!!! i never knew you did the interior!! :eek: it's amazing!!
you have to PM me the name of the shop and contact number.. i'm sure one day i'll have a car that i need the interior to be done, and this would be the place that i would visit...

If you mean the dash -yes.

We took apart the dash and other leather areas and removed the stock leather and re-wrapped it in the alcantara material. The seats are Bride Brix II's with oversized supports which I've since sold to another NSX Primer in Europe.

Many thanks for the props! It was a fun project but I've since sold the car to Arafaat here on NSX Prime. He's now taken the stock seats and had them wrapped in the same alcantara material and bought my ex-double din headset and installed the new console. His NSX is now complete!

Meanwhile I'm looking for my next NSX...hehe.:wink:

Wow! Move over, Lamborghini. That interior is right on the border of flashy and sporty for my taste. Very nice.

As the current proud of owner of this bad girl I can safely say with no bias that it is once of the nicest NSXs out there! :biggrin:

Back