• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joke of the Day

In 1873, a team of German explorers were assigned by the German Catholic Church to penetrate the heart of the Amazon jungle. They were instructed to establish a fort for the Church to use as a base in its efforts to proselytize the local indigenous natives. The explorers were allowed to take their three German Shepherd dogs as companions.

After months of tramping through the thick South American
jungle the explorers built a fortress along a river near an Incan village.

To placate the locals, they constructed a large one-eyed pagan idol at the fort's entrance. An impressive ruby was set in the idol's eye socket. The fort became known locally as the Fortress of the Jewel Eye.

The German Church sent out their best man, Friar Wilhelm Werks, three times to check on the progress of the fort. Each time the appearance of the idol sent him into fiery fits of screaming, complete with curses and the rending of his
garments. His tirades were so loud that the three dogs would run for cover. After each visit he left a warning that the idol had better be torn down before his next visit.

Some time later, the commander of the fort, Hans Brickner, received a message that Friar Wilhelm Werks would be visiting again in a fortnight. He quickly called a meeting with his top commanders. All five agreed that the friar would likely explode if he saw the idol still standing.

"But," said Commander Brickner, "there's nothing to be done. If we take down the idol, we will anger the local tribe and, without their cooperation, we're dead."

His second-in-command, Herr Kommandant Wagner, said,

"In that case, we'd better make sure we put the dogs away."

"Why?" Brickner asked.

"You know how scared the dogs get when Friar Werks goes off on the Fort of Jewel Eye."

Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force.

The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"

The blondes all nodded.

The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder.

Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said,

"To be a detective, you have to be able to detect.

You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."

So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.

"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"

The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did, he has only one eye!"

The detective shook his head and said,

"Of course he has only one eye in this picture!

It's a profile of his face!

You're dismissed!"

The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.

The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"

"Yes! He only has one ear!"

The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed,

"Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady?

This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear!

You're excused too!"

The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.

The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said,

"This is probably a waste of time, but...."

He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying,

"All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"

The blonde said,

"I sure did. This man wears contact lenses.

" The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.

He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said,

"You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and said,

"Well, Hellooooooooooooo!

With only one eye and one ear, ...he certainly can't wear glasses."

Please refrain from posting while being under the influence.

In 1873, a team of German explorers were assigned by the German Catholic Church to penetrate the heart of the Amazon jungle. They were instructed to establish a fort for the Church to use as a base in its efforts to proselytize the local indigenous natives. The explorers were allowed to take their three German Shepherd dogs as companions.

After months of tramping through the thick South American
jungle the explorers built a fortress along a river near an Incan village.

To placate the locals, they constructed a large one-eyed pagan idol at the fort's entrance. An impressive ruby was set in the idol's eye socket. The fort became known locally as the Fortress of the Jewel Eye.

The German Church sent out their best man, Friar Wilhelm Werks, three times to check on the progress of the fort. Each time the appearance of the idol sent him into fiery fits of screaming, complete with curses and the rending of his
garments. His tirades were so loud that the three dogs would run for cover. After each visit he left a warning that the idol had better be torn down before his next visit.

Some time later, the commander of the fort, Hans Brickner, received a message that Friar Wilhelm Werks would be visiting again in a fortnight. He quickly called a meeting with his top commanders. All five agreed that the friar would likely explode if he saw the idol still standing.

"But," said Commander Brickner, "there's nothing to be done. If we take down the idol, we will anger the local tribe and, without their cooperation, we're dead."

His second-in-command, Herr Kommandant Wagner, said,

"In that case, we'd better make sure we put the dogs away."

"Why?" Brickner asked.

"You know how scared the dogs get when Friar Werks goes off on the Fort of Jewel Eye."

Please refrain from posting while being under the influence.

:biggrin: Ha-ha-ha!

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Democrats balance the budget and eliminate the national debt.

"You crafty little bastard," said the genie.....

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and dusts off the sand. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Republicans win the Presidency again.

"You crafty little bastard," said the genie.....

Hmmmm.....

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the
total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that
is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

The little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Knock, knock.

Who’s there?

George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman who?

Alright. Good. You’re on the jury.

- - - Updated - - -

A gynecologist retires and decides to pursue a hobby. He decides to go to the local community college and take a class on automotive-tuning and engine repair. After 6 weeks of classes he takes the final exam which is involves rebuilding a car engine. When he gets his final grades he notices that he gets 150 out of a possible 100 points.

Confused, he calls the community college and asks for his teacher. He asks his teacher how it was possible that he got 150 points out of 100 and that it must be a typo. The teacher explains, "That it's no typo. The score was divided up into two parts: Theoretical and Practical. For the theoretical you were asked to describe how to take apart and put together an engine and you got 50 points out of a possible 50. For the practical, you had to actually take apart the engine and put it all back together. Again 50 out of 50."

"So where did the 150 come from?"

"The additional 50 points was for doing it all through the exhaust pipe."

- - - Updated - - -

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Last edited:
Splinters where the sun don't shine

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree-hugging, anti-hunting, liberal Democrat purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was
a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree.
As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got
many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat,
and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.
The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She
sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.
The angry woman demanded, "What took so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obamacare they turned you down."

A former Sergeant in the Marine Corps took a new job as a high
school teacher. Just before the school year started, he injured his
back.

He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper
part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and
wasn't noticeable.

On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to
the toughest students in the school. The smart punks, having
already heard the new teacher was a former Marine, were leery of him
and he knew they would be testing his discipline in the classroom.

Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new
teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk. When a
strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and stapled
the tie to his chest.

Dead silence... the rest of the year went very smoothly.

An Arizona Highway Patrol officer stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred w...hat?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood, thinks he might just give the biker a break, and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD.

"After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS. Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

"Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.
Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

Water in the carburetor...

WIFE: "There is trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous "

WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out. Where's the car?

WIFE: "In the pool…"

The Final Exam

At Penn State University, there were four sophomores taking chemistry and all of them had an 'A' so far. These four students were so confident, that the weekend before Monday finals they decided to visit some friends and celebrate the end of the semester. They had a great time; but, after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday, woke up late on Monday morning and missed the exam time.

They decided that they would explain to their professor that they visited friends on the weekend but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied hard that night for the exam.

The next day the professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Each one in separate rooms, thought this was going to be easy. Then they turned the page. On the second page was written:

"For 95 points. Which tire? _________"

The Final Exam

At Penn State University, there were four sophomores taking chemistry and all of them had an 'A' so far. These four students were so confident, that the weekend before Monday finals they decided to visit some friends and celebrate the end of the semester. They had a great time; but, after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday, woke up late on Monday morning and missed the exam time.

They decided that they would explain to their professor that they visited friends on the weekend but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied hard that night for the exam.

The next day the professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Each one in separate rooms, thought this was going to be easy. Then they turned the page. On the second page was written:

"For 95 points. Which tire? _________"
Great joke, the answer should be easy..................................the flat one!!!

A State Trooper was patrolling late at night off the main highway. At nearly midnight, he sees a couple in a car, in lovers lane, with the interior light brightly glowing. He carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the back seat, filing her nails. Puzzled by this surprising situation, the trooper walks up to the car and gently raps on the driver's window. The young man lowers his window. "Uh, yes, Officer?" The trooper asks, "What are you doing?"
The young man says, "Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine."

Pointing toward the young woman in the back seat the trooper asks, "And what is she doing?"
The young man shrugs and says, "Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails."

Now the trooper is totally confused. A young couple alone in a car, at night in lover's lane and nothing obscene is happening!

The trooper asked, "What's your age young man?" The young man says, "I'm 22, sir."
The trooper asks, "And what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies, "She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."

A blonde in economy class gets up, and moves to the first class section and sits
down.
The flight attendant watches her do this, and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class, and that
she will have to sit in the back.
The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto
and i'm staying right here."
the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and
the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that
belongs in economy, and won't move back to her seat.
The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that
because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to
her seat.
The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto
and i'm staying right here."
the co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police
waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to
reason.
The pilot says, "you say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm
married to a blonde. I speak blonde."
he goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "oh,
i'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy..
The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he
said to make her move without any fuss.
"i told her, "first class isn't going to toronto"

A FIREMAN come home from work one day and told his wife, "You know we have a wonderful system at the firehouse:"

BELL 1 rings and we all put on our jackets.
BELL 2 rings and we all slide down the pole.
BELL 3 rings and we're all on the fire truck ready to go.

"From now on when I say BELL 1, I want you to strip naked.
When I say BELL 2, I want you to jump in bed.
When I say BELL 3, we're going to make love all night long."

The next night the fireman came home from work and yelled "BELL 1" The wife promptly took all her clothes off...
When he yelled "BELL 2!" the wife jumped into the bed, when he yelled "BELL 3", they began to make passionate love....

After a few minutes the wife yelled "BELL 4!!"
"What the hell is BELL 4?" asked the husband.

"ROLL OUT MORE HOSE; YOUR NOWHERE NEAR THE FIRE" she replied....

Paul Newman founded the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp for children stricken with cancer, AIDS, and blood diseases. One afternoon, he and his wife, Joanne Woodward, stopped by to have lunch with the kids. A counselor at a nearby table, suspecting the young patient wouldn't know Newman was a famous movie star and a racing driver, explained, "That's the man who made this camp possible. Maybe you've seen his picture on his salad dressing bottle?"

Blank Stares.

"Well, you've probably seen his face on his lemonade carton."

An 8 yr old girl perked up. "How long was he missing?"

Born Free....Now Expen$ive

NINE STATEMENTS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer to 3 for the meaning of nothing).
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. It means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake..
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say "you're welcome." (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" that will bring on whatever). (Refer to 8 for Whatever)
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying Prepare to die.
(9) Don't Worry about It: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" (For the woman's response refer to 3)

Last edited:
A young ventriloquist is touring Sweden and, one night, he's doing a show in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting,
"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Swedish blond women that way? What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. Its people like you that make others think that all Blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...pathetically all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells:
“You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little jerk on your lap."

An atheist was walking through the woods
'What majestic trees!'
'What powerful rivers!'
'What beautiful animals!'
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.

He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up a path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer.

He tripped and fell on the ground.

He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant moment, the Atheist cried out:
'Oh my God!'

Time stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.

'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.' 'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?' 'Am I to count you as a believer?'

The atheist looked directly into the light, and said: 'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?'

'Very well', said the voice.
The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head and spoke:

'Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.'

Back