• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought an NSX

Hi, I had recently bought my first NSX (91 blk/blk 72k) in mid August. My name is Ryan and I live in IN.

I absolutely love my x. It was very well maintained. Very clean with no mods. I have plans for future mods but once that has been done I will post it in a different thread.

My brother Sky (3.5LNSX, 04 rd/rd 40k?) had purchased the NSX from Brian (SOURCENSX) with plans of mods in mind. He later changed his mind and that's when I decided I would buy it off of him. The NSX has always been my dream car and I just couldn't let the chance pass me by.

I still have a lot to learn about the NSX and hope to acquaint myself with other prime members. I understand I currently lack the experience and knowledge required to fully understand the NSX but I know I will be able to learn a lot from prime.

I do hope that other prime members do not respond to me differently because of my age. I am currently 19 and I work 60hrs a week. I do not live with my parents. My ability to buy the NSX is through my own hard work and nobody else's. I project that the NSX would be fully mine within 2 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Congrats and take good care of it.

First, it's not "an" NSX, lol. Just teasing, but this second one is more serious...

Second, do not call it an "X". We do not need to get into a debate about it, but the "X" is not short for NSX, plain and simple.

Second, do not call it an "X". QUOTE]

Congrats to you for working hard for something you like, nice ride.

This will help you remember all 3 letters:

Not
Say
X

:biggrin:

First, it's not "an" NSX, lol. Just teasing, but this second one is more serious...

Second, do not call it an "X". We do not need to get into a debate about it, but the "X" is not short for NSX, plain and simple.

Thanks I will!

Regarding your first comment, I believe I am grammatically correct in using, "an" because the initialism that followed begins with a vowel sound (EN). Unless you are referring to something else. But that's not important xD.

I have seen some people on prime call their nsx merely, "X" and so I assumed it was widely accepted, but I will definitely keep this in mind for future reference. Thanks for the heads up!

Congrats on the purchase! I bought my '92 with about the same mileage a few years back. 30+k later and I couldn't be happier about it.

Track miles are so much better than commuter miles is all I will say to you.

Congrats as well. No one hates on your age. I got mine young as well as many others. A hard worker is a hard worker. You will love the car the longer you have it.

Ryan, Whats up man! Congrats! I knew when you sat in that car and that huge smile came out that Sky was not going to build it and you would have it.:biggrin:

Congrats! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Brian

welcome..at your age don't mix the nsx with too many friends/parties/raves/late nights/testosterone. Please, if you can, take a high performance drivers school or at least get some track instruction it will help you on the street.keep an eye on your tire wear esp the rears.Good luck.

Congrats and welcome abord! All you have to do now is switch engines when Sky is not looking ;)

Congratulations and welcome from a new owner.

Nothing stops traffic like an NSX.

And nice work there, getting it through 60 hour weeks. :)

Congrats and welcome...

I'm sure you will love and enjoy it!

19, oh man .... working so hard, you need to be able to enjoy some of the fruits of your labor.

They didn't make NSX's when I was 19... I purchased my first Corvette that was 8 yrs old when I was 20.

Keep us posted...

Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

I have too much respect for the nsx to do silly street races, tricks, and such. I baby this thing all week and only take it out on the weekend. No worries, she is well taken care of on and off the street! :biggrin:

They didn't make NSX's when I was 19... I purchased my first Corvette that was 8 yrs old when I was 20.

I bet you worked hard for that Corvette too! I respect that.

Back