• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Got Into a Car Accident... Good Body Shop in LA?

just in case you guys are curious about the before and after pics. i am very pleased with the work these guys did. old skool pros. if you want a bodyshop that will go strictly by the book and wont "hook u up" with extras, then this shop might do. they ordered/used all OEM parts and even gave me money for ordering my rims with shipping included.

Attachments

• fix.jpg
    fix.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 100
Looks good. Especially without the front emblem.

thanks! u really like it without emblem? i'm still trying to get used to it... was thinking of getting another type of emblem... that's why i started that other thread asking people of their opinions.

After accident Pic :]

t71vyc.jpg

get the stealth front plate mod or lose the front plate haha....jkjk..don't want you getting in trouble.

lol. thanks tom for posting!

i actually do have the stealth license plate frame from SoS. Just was lazy that night to detach it. lol. i thought the stealth frame would be easy and everything, but u gotta unscrew it, then tuck it in, then screw it up again. etc...

Where is it located and is it "low car" friendly?

its in rowland heights off of fullerton exit, it's definitely low car friendly else I wouldn't risk going there lol.

LIFE PLAAZAAAAHHH!!!! :cool: hahaha Same parking garage 6 years ago.

Taken July 30th 2004 haha.. back when i had my Z. but this is a great spot for a meet.:cool:

wow! My old GTV's look great on his car!

haha yes it does. it looked great on your's as well. it was either the BBS LMs or these... i think i made the right choice for my car. altho JCC's silver X looks great with the LMs.

I am so down for the group photoshoot. hope we get to take pics on supercar sunday.

haha yes it does. it looked great on your's as well. it was either the BBS LMs or these... i think i made the right choice for my car. altho JCC's silver X looks great with the LMs.

I am so down for the group photoshoot. hope we get to take pics on supercar sunday.

we could actually make a drive back to this garage after the meet before or after eating and then hang afterwards. we should be able to figure something out.

LIFE PLAAZAAAAHHH!!!! :cool: hahaha Same parking garage 6 years ago.

Taken July 30th 2004 haha.. back when i had my Z. but this is a great spot for a meet.:cool:

haha i know life plaza but the place we shot pics at actually is not :cool:

life plaza is Not low car friendly lol, however this other one close by definitely is. Let me know if you guys plan to meet up here sometime, can't make it for supercar sunday but maybe afterwards for a quick photoshoot :]

for sure we will give you notice. btw, shoot either me or sfdreamer your info so we can get a hold of you a few days before about the plans or just check back on the thread of the lambo day to find out.

Yeah, the LM's would look schaweet too!

Back