• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just got stacy sides put on :]

great service once again from evof575gtc and DF! i put them on right when i got them.
body shop said the fitment was amazing.

only snapped two pics
SNV31821.jpg

SNV31822.jpg

Last edited:
They look GREAT! Thanks for posting up the pictures. I also like your drop, what is your suspension setup?

ah thanks! ARK DT-P coils

Looks Good I like the wheels. Very Aggressive

Ah yes, the infamous Work XD-9 wheels. They are very aggressive looking and match up great with his drop. The bronze is wicked with the black. The only down side to these wheels is that they are boat anchors. But man do they look sweet. That rear lip is very nice.

Looks good! Actually you and I hav very similar cars: skirts, wing, lip, short antenna. If I still have my old bronze TE37's they'd be almost to close! Did you ever find a set of tinted signal covers?

John

Looks good! Actually you and I hav very similar cars: skirts, wing, lip, short antenna. If I still have my old bronze TE37's they'd be almost to close! Did you ever find a set of tinted signal covers?

John

yeah i did, i put them on and was trying to move it around and it broke.

Wow. Car looks amazing. Nice wheels/drop/skirts. Your antenna looks extra long in the first photo because it lines up with the neighbors lamp. :tongue:

i got the same thing but did not install the door pieces yet- did you just use the tape? any comment you can share?
thx

i got the same thing but did not install the door pieces yet- did you just use the tape? any comment you can share?
thx

yep double sided like it says in the instructions. make sure to clean off the area as well. so it sticks real well

thanks guys for all the nice comments . def love my NSX

Awsome looking X. :cool: What do you have planned for next???

I hate the fact they dont make XD9's in 19in. :frown:

megh its not to bad.. i mean just better for tracking right? =P haha. but i mean looks pretty big in real life.

Awsome looking X. :cool: What do you have planned for next???

mmm after hearing all those "burglary" stories ... i think next mod is 300mm MOMO tuner steering wheel with all the quick release goodies. =]

Then... the ultimate FI!

Nice choice with the wheels. 10mm spacer in the back? What tire size did you go with in the back?

I think you and I PM'd before you got the wheels just wondering what you ended up with.

James

Nice choice with the wheels. 10mm spacer in the back? What tire size did you go with in the back?

I think you and I PM'd before you got the wheels just wondering what you ended up with.

James

yeah! thanks for ur help. Um i think they were like 12mm... forgot really i think i wanna go 15mm =X

265 in the rear

I would drop the front end about .5" and it would look perfect...

But yea it looks great dude! :tongue:

Looks like yours were mounted in a similar manner as mine were, with the bottom of the skirt pulled out a bit for a wider look.

Looks great!

They're my favorite skirts too. Ive had mine on for 3 years, and theyre going strong still!

Back