• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kick-Ass

Kicked Ass! Not at all what I was expecting, which is probably a big reason I enjoyed it so much. Anyone else check it out over the weekend?

One of my favorite lines - "with no power, comes no responsibility"

I'm gonna have to add a few of the writer/director's (Matthew Vaughn) past movies to my Netflix queue.

Glad to hear that. The wife is iffy about going but I want too. I like the kid with glasses. It's gonna be tough to beat his role as McLovin.:biggrin:

Last edited:
have to agree with you.. def a great movie. Even the soundtrack fit well for the scenes imo

Movie was very cool and hilarious at times. That being said, not sure if it's for everyone.

Wondering if hit girl will be the costume of choice this Halloween.

I thought it was awesome. With the exception of "hit girl" none of the characters were close to the comic series. If you enjoyed the movie you'll love the comic...provided you can find.

What's really odd is the comic is more real life than the movie:confused:

Kicked Ass! Not at all what I was expecting, which is probably a big reason I enjoyed it so much. Anyone else check it out over the weekend?

One of my favorite lines - "with no power, comes no responsibility"

I'm gonna have to add a few of the writer/director's (Matthew Vaughn) past movies to my Netflix queue.

Hey guy, besides going to the movies, where in the hell have you been ? I missed reading your posts.

Hey guy, besides going to the movies, where in the hell have you been ? I missed reading your posts.

I admit, ever since I quit my job over a year ago I've been slackin quite a bit. For some reason it was easier to wander over towards Prime while I was on the clock.

Back