• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2

Driving the LP580-2 made me think twice about wanting a 570S. RWD and naturally aspirated V10 are hard to beat for sheer thrills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKeBbjHXN4

As far as new sub-$250k supercars go, I think my top 5 would look like this:
1) GT3 RS
2) LP580-2
3) 570S
4) NSX 2.0
5) 911 Turbo S

Now I just need to drive numbers 1 and 2-5. :tongue:

What sports cars do you own right now?

My Sub $250k List would be:

1. 570S Vs. slightly used 650S.
2. LP580 - 2. Lack of CF Tub and storage room are negative. V10 and Audi controls are +'s.
3. Acura NSX.
4. Porsche 911TT
5. GT3 RS: Since you will be paying $50K over sticker for it.

Good Luck. The shopping is the most fun part! Enjoy it.

What sports cars do you own right now?

My Sub $250k List would be:

1. 570S Vs. slightly used 650S.
2. LP580 - 2. Lack of CF Tub and storage room are negative. V10 and Audi controls are +'s.
3. Acura NSX.
4. Porsche 911TT
5. GT3 RS: Since you will be paying $50K over sticker for it.

Good Luck. The shopping is the most fun part! Enjoy it.

Haha I'm in no position to seriously shop for a modern supercar. Maybe in 10 years. I have a 91 NSX and my girlfriend's 02 S2000, plus our two boring daily drivers.

I ranked my top 5 based on MSRP since markup can vary by location/dealership. And I limited my list to what I consider "supercars", which is admittedly very subjective. For example, I'd take a 911 R over any of the 5 cars I mentioned.

Haha I'm in no position to seriously shop for a modern supercar. Maybe in 10 years. I have a 91 NSX and my girlfriend's 02 S2000, plus our two boring daily drivers.

I ranked my top 5 based on MSRP since markup can vary by location/dealership. And I limited my list to what I consider "supercars", which is admittedly very subjective. For example, I'd take a 911 R over any of the 5 cars I mentioned.

No harm in Dreaming big and planning. ;-)

I would throw a F458 Italia in the mix. Its going to be the last of the NA V8 Mid engine Ferraris.

No harm in Dreaming big and planning. ;-)

I would throw a F458 Italia in the mix. Its going to be the last of the NA V8 Mid engine Ferraris.

4 years ago even the NSX was a dream. :)

I was limiting the list to the latest generation. If I opened it up to previous models then only the 991 GT3 RS from my original top 5 might make the cut. :)

But I'd take a 997.2 GT3 RS or Murcielago LP640 6MT over the 991 GT3 RS or Huracan.

4 years ago even the NSX was a dream. :)

I was limiting the list to the latest generation. If I opened it up to previous models then only the 991 GT3 RS from my original top 5 might make the cut. :)

But I'd take a 997.2 GT3 RS or Murcielago LP640 6MT over the 991 GT3 RS or Huracan.

Hard to put the Manual 640 in the same group as the others as it is a truly rare car. It will sky-rocket in the next 2 years versus the others.

Sub 250 its all Mac IMHO. I can't wait to drive the 570 as the 650 blew me away.

Hard to put the Manual 640 in the same group as the others as it is a truly rare car. It will sky-rocket in the next 2 years versus the others.

Sub 250 its all Mac IMHO. I can't wait to drive the 570 as the 650 blew me away.

I need to try a McLaren sometime. Been hearing nothing but praise for the latest models.

The 650s means business... It takes the P1 off the line in this video. But of course it looses in the long run. But it comes at a fraction of the cost of the P1!
https://youtu.be/XyiNKI2KtnU

Back