• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets face it, there's nothing left to talk about

There had to come a point where there was nothing left to say.

Oddly, while most subjects have been beaten to death in the forums, few have taken any time to organize and consolidate such information into the wiki. Besides boneheaded folks who don't even try to find things for themselves (maybe the Prime homepage should be replaced with a diagram like this with instructions on how to use Prime) I think the lack of organization of our collective knowledge is a leading driver of redundant/stupid posts.

Maybe loosening the posting rules would open the doors to some new subject matter, of course it won't be NSX material but I think the car brings together like minded people who would be interested in conversing other topics.

The rules over at F-chat are A LOT looser with the exception of the a cuss filter. I have been on f-chat since 07 and have 3500 posts.

I don't want to see a bunch MORE junk filling up the main NSX-topic forums, so maybe only what you propose for the off-topic section(s).

Wow.... I leave for a year and the forum falls apart. You guys need me to come back and spice things up? There's nothing like a good flame war with someone who comes in trying to devalue the love of your life lol. :biggrin:

If it makes you feel better, all the Porsche forms suck. Number 1, there's too many different ones, so there's no "official" forum that everyone is on. Secondly, people have nothing good to talk about. It seems like Porsche fanboys don't do forms like Honda guys do. I guess that they are too busy playing golf or taking their super model girlfriends to Paris or in some business meeting or doing a botox surgery.

So I really miss Honda Fanboys, I believe that Honda lovers make the best forms. I can' explain why but from Civic to S2000 to the NSX, they are always the best ones to get on. I guess because there's a good mix of real knowledge and humor, sans the stupid ignorant pimp my ride comments.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, all the Porsche forms suck. Number 1, there's too many different ones, so there's no "official" forum that everyone is on. Secondly, people have nothing good to talk about. It seems like Porsche fanboys don't do forms like Honda guys do. I guess that they are too busy playing golf or taking their super model girlfriends to Paris or in some business meeting or doing a botox surgery.

Clearly you haven't heard of www.rennlist.com which is almost like NSXprime.

Its the ultimate Porsche forum.

Clearly you haven't heard of www.rennlist.com which is almost like NSXprime.

Its the ultimate Porsche forum.

I'm already a member. The conversations are just not the same. There are only so many threads about what color/ leather/ trim/ tire combo that some one is going to order on their 2010 GT3 RS to replace their 2009 GT3 RS that I can read before it gets boring.

Not as many DIY threads and not as many Porsche vs. XYZ threads. Everyone just assumes that Porsche is better than anything this side of Ferrari so no one even talks about kill stories or anything of that matter.

And it is kind of boring when people have oooodles of money and just say, "well yea, I'm going to spend $25,000 on this turbo system". Then the next day it's "Yea... I bought it, here's the dyno" No suspense, no work up pics, no nothing. Just I want, I got.

It's difficult to explain.

Will an NA1 car cover fit my NA2?

No. Sorry, but one is a 3.0 and the other is a 3.2. You'll have to get either the 3.0 or 3.2 cover.:wink:

Nice to see you too. :wink:

I stop in every once in a while to re-read messages that have been discussed a hundred times before, the good news is I actually feel like I can participate because it has all been answered a hundred times before. I love looking smart on-line since I do it so rarely in-person . . . KH

What, are you guys kidding?! NSX-PRIME has been a valuable resource for me for over 10 years. I even used it to dig up my VIN number to track down my old cars coming up for sale. Now that production is done and no replacement is coming, I think that NSX-PRIME should become "national treasure" status and remain in effect until the very last NSX is crushed or crashed. I will have G3 put up hosting services in perpetuity if the site ever needs to move. Lud has nearly single handedly kept valuable information in front of an entire generation of users. 10 years from now when everyone has a value of $150,000 for their mint condition original stock NSX-T then we can all credit NSX-PRIME for helping secure a valuable knowledge base for the supercar faithful. This car may not have 400, or 500, or 600 horse power, but then again the SL55AMG that was out in 2003 started at $112,000 and you can now buy it for $39,000 all day long. If you bought a 2003 NSX-T, you can pretty much name your price today and 10 years from now, you can trade for a nice house in rural Georgia.

Last edited:
How about we talk about the pyramids and abuse each other?:rolleyes::frown:

Steve - did we ever get confirmation on what kind of flooring they put in the garage of the pyramids? :wink: I wanna use that!! If it lasted that long in the pyramids think of how long it'll last in our garages. :biggrin:

Back