• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lightweight Aluminum Racing Jack (low-profile)...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
3000 LB. CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RACING JACK (Harbor Freight)

$79.99 (sale price)
- 15% (coupon)

hfmi2.png

Last edited:
coupon says can't be used with other discounts... Thanks for posting it... I have wanted to pick one of these up (even if I can't get use the coupon).

it's all good. . .

coupon says can't be used with other discounts...
I've been able to use the Harbor Freight 15%-off coupons on sale/discounted items in the past w/o objection. Also, it worked the other day on a current sale item for me.

I'm sure the 'other discounts' they are referring to perhaps implies business/vendor discounts, employee-pricing, etc'.

I'm on my 2nd one. The first one lasted a few years, the current one has been holding up(for maybe 6-7 months), but the wheel is stuck now. I think due to weight on the jack, the wheel bent, and now doesn't fully rotate.

I think these come with a 1 year warranty, so make sure to save your receipt. :smile:

Mine broke a while ago after many years of use and I just got back from the Harbor freight store only to find out that it wasn't in stock. I got them to give me a rain check with the 15% discount since the coupon expires today. Thanks Omar for the reminder.

They're selling for $99 CAD at Princess Auto. I just bought 2.

I think these come with a 1 year warranty, so make sure to save your receipt. :smile:

x2. I've been through two of them in the last two years. IMHO, and not to rain on anyone's enthusiasm, these jacks are worth what's paid for them.

For just a few dollars more, there are plethora of better quality jacks available.

Hi. I just got back from my local HF. They honored the sales price & the coupon without question! Thanks for the heads up and the coupon!!! Hope mine lasts for a while.

Back