• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what they did to my baby :'( ….

Don’t worry my friend… it’s going to be better than ever once it is fixed!:smile: That exhaust looks fantastic!:eek:

-Steve

sucks to hear/see!!!

Glad to see you're getting it back to 150% and you'll be back rolling in no time.
Love the rear of your car... and that exhaust is fierce!

That sucks, though your NSX punished that Toyota! :cool: Glad to hear your car is coming back to you 100%.

Oscar, I just saw this. I remember your car from NSXcapades and was really sorry to hear about the accident. Glad things are working out. Keep us posted on the diminished value claim. Who insured the other driver?

Did you...or do you still plan to go up to the Dragon? I sure would like to see an NSX event there. I understand there have been a few in the past.

Can't wait to hear that exhaust on your good-as-new NSX! :biggrin:

-Mike

:redface: baby is back!!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cn3rkJA-NEo?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More details to come, as soon I finish doing paperwork etc ,,, :)

Oscar

PS: We are very lucky to have this car, is so raw -well, with basic mods- comparing with new cars, so strong yet so pure in its form, love you NSX, love you primers! ..

Nice video. You should post one with out the music so you can hear what it sounds like.
:redface: baby is back!!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cn3rkJA-NEo?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More details to come, as soon I finish doing paperwork etc ,,, :)

Oscar

PS: We are very lucky to have this car, is so raw -well, with basic mods- comparing with new cars, so strong yet so pure in its form, love you NSX, love you primers! ..

This new Pride exhaust it doesn't sound as loud as my Ark + Pipes, BUT, is loud, and has a more "refined" noise, definitely sounds better, not as loud, but much better, I have some videos, I'll edit this weekend! :) .. but I am so happy with the Pride exhaust!

To bad I have NO BALLS to daily drive this car no more :p

Oscar

Nice video. You should post one with out the music so you can hear what it sounds like.

Is just a tease, a very sllowwwwww tease LOL!

Oscar

I was very sad to read this about you and your NSX.

Glad you were not hurt. And luckily the damage was not worse.

Great to see you reunited with your car.

The video was very classy and touching. Two Thumbs Up!!

-jason

Is back!!!

And is back, all taken care, all measures were taken to make sure the car is back to 100% all tests were done and as expected, it was pretty much cosmetic, still I am to hear back from the insurance about diminished value but that is another story, what matters is that my baby is back, drives PERFECT and I am back to NSX love!

Here are some pics:

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

Since the car was on the shop for such long time, I end up asking to re spray the front bumper and paint my emblems BLACK, me likey! :)

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

A bit of drama, my diffuser is a bit crooked because the shop that installed my exhaust, didn't do a good job installing the diffuser, then a bolt got lose, I hit a speed bump and not knowing I dragged for like a mile :( .. so I have half fin and a crooked diffuser LOL

DSC02736.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02767.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Looking hot O, glad to see her back in one piece. I would trim the other side of the diffuser fin to match and leave it at that. It's more streetable that way anyways (unless you have plans to reglass it).

The exhaust looks awesome. I like the exhaust tips pointing up and make the car looks fast. Plus that purple thing around the tips look cool.

I miss the type-R diffuser on that car. Yours is the reason why I got the lid spoiler and the type-R diffuser. Plan to install them as soon as I get back this September.

That is a horrific sight... and aftermarket exhaust is not cheap...
"get well soon...":frown:

Man it looks great Oscar - better than ever. New exhaust - and it looks like a Zanardi but better. Really cool. I've always loved your car Oscar! Glad it back, no one got hurt and all is well. Did his insurance ever settle with you - did that work out ok?

Anyway it's all back together and you are back on the road! Be safe!

That stinks. My issue here in pa is the rouge deer. Damn road kangaroos almost t-boned me 3 times.

Those are sweet wheels. What are the? Also what size and make tires are you running on? Jason

Re: Is back!!!

And is back... painted my emblems BLACK... :smile:

DSC02702.jpg

Oscar, glad to see you have your car back in action and looking great. Still one of my faves. Liking the black emblems, those turned out real nice.
The pic above is classic.

Back