• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a 97-01 fixed roof coupe

My take on the situation with that car is that it will remain where it is for quite a while.

Ditto. It's a beautiful vehicle.

Lot's of us would like that "white one". I had heard that it was going up for sale about a month ago. Now that is THE ONE! If ever there was a collector's piece that is it! Those may actually be more valuable than the Zanardi. I just wish I had the funds for that one......alas. Dreamin my life away....

I could have robbed that car years ago at the Auction, now I kicking myself:mad:

Which is the "white one" you guys are talking about? Can someone post a link?

Jeff - let me mull it over for a few days. The price seems high given the accident history but given the lack of availability I may be willing to settle.

They are talking about this:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61106

Quite possibly the finest NSX in North America. If I had the cash, I'd be all over it too. :D The only way you top Anil's car is if you buy a Zanardi or NA2 coupe and do the 02+ Type-R conversion.

I could have robbed that car years ago at the Auction, now I kicking myself:mad:

The "white one" that made the auction rounds is the one I was talking about too. It now has a nice home with a true NSX enthusiast. We are all kicking ourselves for letting that one sit.

Wow, beautiful car, now I see why you guys call it "the white one"

This white one is not too shabby either. This is "THE" white one.
2001NSX177Custom.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
This white one is not too shabby either. This is "THE" white one.
2001NSX177Custom.jpg

Steve

Steve, I remember when your car was for sale. At the time, I didn't know how rare that car was. (the last coupe!) (and white!) If I was to live my life over again?????? well you know. IMO 2001 is the year of all years to own. and a coupe as well?
Nice car!
Take care of it!

EDIT:
any chance you will have this beauty at NSXPO? We would all love to see this car in person.

Last edited:
Wow - the last coupe and my favorite color to match. For some reason I wouldn't feel right driving it, I'd think it would be too collectable. I do want to drive the car I end up buying.

I have supposedly 1 of 5 red coupes. I didn't know there was a factory white NA2 coupe. Awesome car. Other then a factory type r, I'm sure this is the most wanted NSX.

Pics, Details? I think I remember this car. Did you buy it from Paul Herman?

I have 1998 red coupe that I bought in queens, New York. It had 18000 miles when I bought it and currently now has 29000. I had it for 2 and a half years now.

Any pics?

In Europe you will find the coupes! The t-model is very rare! Look at this:
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/c...merIdsAsString=&lang=de&sortPath=creationTime

Regards
Bjorn (Sweden)

Anyone wondering about the collectibility of the NSX - well in Euro terms we are escalating in value....:wink: Now does that translate - if you want a coupe you will have to pay big to get one across the pond! Nice silver 98 coupe @ 59,000 Euros - a tidy sum. I think we're all going to do just fine - we just need to keep the ferver up and the prices! Nothing better than driving our cars to get them seen I suppose. Thanks for sending this Bjorn!

By the way - where the heck is Nsxcoupe??? You still looking for a coupe? Are you still looking?

Last edited:
Back