• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a 97-01 fixed roof coupe

Funny thing is that OF ALL PEOPLE I SEE and hear, the only people that cares/talks about exposed headlights are us, the NSX's community, 99.9% of the people I see/hear in car meets / shows, if given a choice, they will take the pop-ups over the exposed.

Go to any car forum, 90% of people likes the pop-ups better, it is surprising because I think exposed headlights look as good as pop-ups, they just don't have that romantic 90's exotic look while they look more current.

my 02.

I don't like the pop-ups and the black wing only because it "breaks" the lines of the car, its not as smooth and contoured.

If I had it my way, I'd purchase a 2005 and believe it or not, I'd look for a way to retro-fit the older front end back onto the car. I don't think ANYONE has done this before on Prime.

anyways if your looking for 97-01 fixed roof with pop-ups
you've got 19 cars to choose from that are manual, and 2 cars to choose from that are automatic, thats it!
Here is the breakdown:

1997: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 2 Berlina-Black/Black, 1 MonteCarlo-Blue/Black
1998: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 3 Kaiser-Sliver/Black, 1 Spa-Yellow/Black
1999: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 2 Kaiser-Silver/Black, 1 Spa-Yellow/Black
2000: 1 Berlina-Black/Black, 3 S. Sliver/Black, 1 Monaco-Blue/Black
2001: 1 Grand-Prix White/Tan

(not including the Zanardi Ed. cars ofcourse)

I haven't cross-referenced this with the ones that are on the "totalled" list, but it looks like your options are limited for the coupes in the range 97-01, I'm assuming they are all NA2 engines? I may be wrong...

Here is the breakdown:

1997: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 2 Berlina-Black/Black, 1 MonteCarlo-Blue/Black
1998: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 3 Kaiser-Sliver/Black, 1 Spa-Yellow/Black
1999: 1 Formula-Red/Tan, 2 Kaiser-Silver/Black, 1 Spa-Yellow/Black
2000: 1 Berlina-Black/Black, 3 S. Sliver/Black, 1 Monaco-Blue/Black
2001: 1 Grand-Prix White/Tan

(not including the Zanardi Ed. cars ofcourse)

I haven't cross-referenced this with the ones that are on the "totalled" list, but it looks like your options are limited for the coupes in the range 97-01, I'm assuming they are all NA2 engines? I may be wrong...

The Monaco Blue and White NSX's are the rarest.

All 97 thru 01 cars have the NA2 3.2L V6 with 6-speed manual. The 97-01 Automatics have the NA1 3.0L V6 with 4-speed auto.

Back