• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowest price on NSX headers Topspeed Pro 1

Lowest price on NSX headers Topspeed +12bhp!!

http://www.trackjunkietees.com/trackjunkieexhausttopspeed.html

These retail for $800-$900, and people are selling them on ebay and Prime for $600-$700 + shipping.

I can't post my retail on-line, but click the buy it now to see my "shipped" price!

We just got these for Vrooom's Sorcery car, and they look great. Very similar to DC, and 1/2 the price. Once he has them installed, I truely believe he will have the best NSX sound combo. He already has the Sorcery center exit cat-back, and it has a F430 sound. With the headers, and test pipe, it will be awesome! Our other car (which is hands down the best until Jeff gets the headers and test pipe installed has the DC headers, Taitec test pipe, and the famous B&B cat-back!) I am now again selling the great B&B oval cat-back, and this along with the Top Speed headers is the ticket! Where else can you get headers, and a catback with the best sound, and awesome quality for the price of other cat-backs price alone.

Attachments

• topspeednsxheader.jpg
    topspeednsxheader.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 352
  • topspeedheader32.jpg
    topspeedheader32.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Hi,

That is a great price. Is the warranty still 3 years? If so, would I go through you or Topspeed directly?

Thanks,
Bill

If there is an issue, you go through me, and I would relay all info to them. I need to check with them on the actual warranty length. Could not find it on the site. I will look in the box as well. The guys at Top Speed are first rate, and will take care of any issues.

Tom

Hi,

That is a great price. Is the warranty still 3 years? If so, would I go through you or Topspeed directly?

Thanks,
Bill

Wow, that's cheap! Do you have rights to the mold? :smile:

Someone bought 99.9% of them. I gave them 3 cents for the last .01% and I now own the mold! :wink:

To those who are now lost after reading this post, it is a joke from another vendor thread! :biggrin:

Topspeed Headers come with a 1 year warranty in the box, but they have said they will stand behind them for 3 years.
Great people, great service.
No fuss, no muss.
Mark Shih is gone now over to Cali., but Brandon is taking over for him.
Hope that helps a bit.
Trev

I have these headers and love them, I just removed them for my clutch install and saw no cracks or nothing. I could not justify paying 2k on metal pipes sorry. I would recommend.

They thought about a few things but nothing yet.
An exhaust was one idea.
But then again I as thinking about a 100 lot of exhaust units.
Changed my mind pretty quick thinking someone would just probably copy my copy of someone else's copy of an exhaust. lol
I'll spend my money somewhere else I guess.
Trev

Just bought them for my 97 NSX-T; first substantive modification; can't wait to see how it works out! :tongue:

Thats my baby! And I just Installed your NSX-R Carbon spoiler. My baby's car is sexy. now! some pics coming soon. Those headers should add a couple HP. Nice!:smile:

Just a thought, but headers doesn't help much in HP gain on NA2 applications. I would just get a nice (not copied) exhaust and a good filter and call it the day.

JMHO :)

Her car is auto therefore still 3.0L. even though 97. Thanks for looking out though. :smile:

Can you ship via usps to Canada?

Can you ship via usps to Canada?

Yes I would be interested to know as well as USPS one of the best... gotta love import taxes and smoke & mirror rates into Canada from other shippers.

I have a '00 so would be interested in the 97+ version...

Are these a flex pipe fitting between the header and cat like DC's, or is it a ball flex joint like Comptech's version?

Can anyone here that has installed them, or not intalled them comment?

The N/A-1 is with bellows and is holding up without a hitch.
I think I have 5000 miles on mine.
The N/A-2 does not have the bellows. You can see in the pics above or on his site.

The box for the n/a-1 is 18.5 x 30 x 12 high or so.
Its like 12.8 kg or 29 pounds.
I imagine the others being about the same.
My three sets came Ups without problems. One was air though.
Brokerage through work was 25.00.
Can't remember if I paid duty.
Usps would be and is the best for shipping to Canada for sure.
Also make sure all the writing in a foreign language is taken off the box and get the shipper to write on all paperwork: (MADE IN USA)
Also sometimes thing get shipped up as warrenty repair parts with a value of about $82.00 or so. Using the GIFT thing is wearing out I feel.
Just my 2 cents and contribution.
Trev

I did some research on & found some info on MR2liter and posts made by you regarding the headers. Thats great to hear they are holding up just fine, I think the 95+ are different? I can't really tell from the really small pics on websites, but looks like the 95+ do not have flex bung style, but the ball joint style?

The N/A-1 is with bellows and is holding up without a hitch.
I think I have 5000 miles on mine.
The N/A-2 does not have the bellows. You can see in the pics above or on his site.

The box for the n/a-1 is 18.5 x 30 x 12 high or so.
Its like 12.8 kg or 29 pounds.
I imagine the others being about the same.
My three sets came Ups without problems. One was air though.
Brokerage through work was 25.00.
Can't remember if I paid duty.
Usps would be and is the best for shipping to Canada for sure.
Also make sure all the writing in a foreign language is taken off the box and get the shipper to write on all paperwork: (MADE IN USA)
Also sometimes thing get shipped up as warrenty repair parts with a value of about $82.00 or so. Using the GIFT thing is wearing out I feel.
Just my 2 cents and contribution.
Trev

Back