• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

not a typo but rather lack of proof reading, fingers couldn't sputter out the thoughts fast enough. It should be like:

Be ready for a mass cluster f#ck of confusion lol,

Lud = A
Mods = B
IRL feelings w/ vendor = C
Publicly shown feelings w/ vendor = D (to the zero power)

(A+B)|C| = D

C can be a postive or negative, but by choosing it's absolute value will all be the same.

D can be a high or low but to the power of zero will always equal one.

Basically, "the powers that be" sometimes appear to have or actually lack of appearing speaks just as loudy, that there may be personal beef with certain vendors. Alot of times it comes in the form or actions or lack of it. We're human, we absorb different things and repel different things so we brew up different answers. Anyhow, the relationship between the vendor and the (for lack of a better term) "powers of prime" can be positive or negative but basically you guys choose to not publicly speak about it here. So absolute value it and there is no publicly negative relationship with them. A vendor is a vendor and there is a relationship of some sort.

However, prime's power does "try to" treat vendors equally so whatever the resulting relationship is, to the power of zero will always make everyone equal to each other, one.

The only exeption will be when the powers of prime decide to make C = Zero due to whatever reason, and anything times zero = zero and even with that to the zero power, will not ever make that one.

Did I confuse you enough? lol

Not to go too much on tangent here, but the store owner you are referring to is actually Persian, not Iraqi. It was because the movie CRASH dealt directly with issues on race in America that made it such an excellent movie.

Having dealt with racism all of my life, I can certainly relate to this movie; just as in this thread, I can relate both to the OP and with Lud. However, not unlike the movie Crash, Prime is not entirely impartial.

Sorry, yes it was Persian.

Being a black man myself, I have been oppressed all my life and I'm pissed off about it!!!

Preach on brotha!!! :biggrin:

Blank ammo? I don't remember that part of it. I thought the bullet seriously just didn't exit the gun for some apparent reason, like a miracle of some sort.

Racism? Don't even get me started, at this point I pretty much hate every race and everyone. Everyone needs a tune up of some sort.

You weren't paying much attention, or fast forwarded to the part where the daughter, after finding out that her dad tried to shoot someone, opens the drawer where the ammo is kept. You can see that the box says "blank ammunition". :)

With regards to race, I love every race, but I hate everyone. :tongue:

You weren't paying much attention, or fast forwarded to the part where the daughter, after finding out that her dad tried to shoot someone, opens the drawer where the ammo is kept. You can see that the box says "blank ammunition". :)

With regards to race, I love every race, but I hate everyone. :tongue:

Ooooh yeah! I remember it now. It's also the same movie about the car crash right? Where the white male cop pulls over a black woman (or atleast part) and feels her up then releases her. Later she gets into a car accident where teh car is on it's roof, and about to catch on fire. That same white cop finds her initally not knowing it's the SAME woman he just violated. She freaks out and something something he frees her, something something, they all think differently. Correct?

Again with regards to race, the popular saying goes, "I'm not ________, I hate you all equally".

Maybe I should of used an "=" sign. My equation would of more correct if I did:

(A+B)|B| => D to the power of zero.

Especially since it doesn't equal. Maybe this would be better also, "~" ?

Just had to comment so I get notifications when new posts are made. NSX Prime is the bomb.at least in my opinion.

Brian, I like the way you operate. You secretly laugh your ass off as "us" (whoever that maybe) for pure self entertainment. Yet you still keep on everyone's good graces, make small shots here and there but just enough to rock back and forth in the neutral groove. Now that's a business man at work, lol.

Geez reading this whole thing made my eyes glaze over. I always wondered what you had to do to get infractions.

I just got to this as Lud had this thread locked till he posted so I couldn't add to it before Lud got his time to put together all his emails and respond to them. I am not suprised that some people on the first page trying to judge me they live for prime and kiss a$$ any chance they get. They have no friends in real life so ones here really matter to them.
Calling me a tool and names I cant wait till I meet some of you; I will call you out on it and embarass you. Thats it till than. I will have the last laugh.
So my problem is that I spent a lot of money on my car and what my experience with these vendors don't count since they are not positive? I give credit where credit is deserved and make it clear when I am not satisfied. As I should be since I am very fair in life period. So if I offend some of you for speaking out when I get ripped off; Oh well. Its not your money I spent, Its mine. Play nice what the hell are you guys talking about why would I play nice when the people I am dealing with arent playing nice????? It doesn't work that way. I never lied about anything PERIOD so what the hell do I got to be ashamed of?
I know its Lud site so he can do what he wants. But this is my life I can say how I feel about anything I want. And the smart asses saying about me telling on others (dude are you serious?) I spent money at these shops and they didn't do what they said they were going to do. I don't have to put up with it, you weak people might, but I don't. All you weaklings that only talk behind your computer guys here like to add your comments like they matter lol
Why do you think I would listen to you? You don't think my opinion counts so why the hell do you think yours matter to me?
Eitherway it was to help others is why I voiced my opinion before and will always continue to do so. So GET USE TO IT. I do the same when I like a vendor so I know I am fair.

I know they are lot good people here on prime as I meet and talked to many of them. They have very exciting lives as well as mine and live life to the fullest. Most of them don't post much but I see thats the way to be here on prime. But I guess they are always a few bad apples but just like the real world can't let that effect your view on everyone. I m real blessed and I forget others arent as happy in life as me so the crabs try to bring you down. But when you have a perfect life that you want its hard to stay down for more than a few seconds as I get to do what I want when I want how I want to do it.

wow, as abrasive as ever.

You obviously have never met Lud.

Most of us have, and we have a pretty good appreciation for the kind of character Lud is.

When you try the patience of Lud, that is saying a whole lot.

What's more, your posts say even more about you than you realize. We all have had good / bad experiences with vendors. But there are productive ways to manage relationships, and your way isn't really the best way.

It's plain though you're not going to change.

Best of luck to ya.

wow, as abrasive as ever.

You obviously have never met Lud.

Most of us have, and we have a pretty good appreciation for the kind of character Lud is.

When you try the patience of Lud, that is saying a whole lot.

What's more, your posts say even more about you than you realize. We all have had good / bad experiences with vendors. But there are productive ways to manage relationships, and your way isn't really the best way.

It's plain though you're not going to change.

Best of luck to ya.

And you obviously have never met me or you would have a pretty good appreciation of what kind of character I am. I understand they might be more productive way for You to manage these relationships as you think of Lud as your friend and like to be buddy buddy with everyone here. For me I m here to get info, and pass on info, buy stuff I need and sell the stuff I dont need, THATS IT. Not to build relationships but if it happens on the way Great. If vendor is good I make sure I post about it if they are not I do the same so nothing here needs to be changed.

Yaynsx,
First of all Ron98 is truly a friend of yours and that was a nice post in your behalf.

I have no doubt that you project a different persona in person. The problem may be that this is the printed word and perhaps you don't realize how what you type comes across.
For example:
I cant wait till I meet some of you; I will call you out on it and embarass you. Thats it till than. I will have the last laugh.
This comes across as a threat, and could lead the reader to think; “is this man threatening to intimidate and possibly assault someone?”
Is that what you really meant to convey? I doubt it, but do you see what I mean? Slow down and re-read how you word your responses and complaints.

You might be justified and truly been a victim but what comes is not a reasonable cohesive argument but anger, impatience, insult and sometimes threats.
It's not up to the reader to correctly interpret what you mean to convey it's your burden to make sure the tone and spirit of your thought are as you intend.

As for Lud, believe me in this, if and when you meet Lud in person your opinion of him will be greatly changed. I have no doubt you will walk away feeling better to have met him and glad to have shook his hand.

This is the Internet. You have to leave your face to face interpersonal skills at the door and develop new ones if you want to people to hold your presence and opinions in high regard.
Try this and believe me, you will see things here on Prime turn around and people will know and appreciate you for the man you truly are and want them to know and understand.

Yaynsx,
First of all Ron98 is truly a friend of yours and that was a nice post in your behalf.

I have no doubt that you project a different persona in person. The problem may be that this is the printed word and perhaps you don't realize how what you type comes across.
For example:

This comes across as a threat, and could lead the reader to think; “is this man threatening to intimidate and possibly assault someone?”
Is that what you really meant to convey? I doubt it, but do you see what I mean? Slow down and re-read how you word your responses and complaints.

You might be justified and truly been a victim but what comes is not a reasonable cohesive argument but anger, impatience, insult and sometimes threats.
It's not up to the reader to correctly interpret what you mean to convey it's your burden to make sure the tone and spirit of your thought are as you intend.

As for Lud, believe me in this, if and when you meet Lud in person your opinion of him will be greatly changed. I have no doubt you will walk away feeling better to have met him and glad to have shook his hand.

This is the Internet. You have to leave your face to face interpersonal skills at the door and develop new ones if you want to people to hold your presence and opinions in high regard.
Try this and believe me, you will see things here on Prime turn around and people will know and appreciate you for the man you truly are and want them to know and understand.

I see your point and its a point taken. I don't think Lud is a bad guy or anything like that. I don't even know the guy at all so I can't speak on him. Neither do I think any of the guys I came across and have had bad experiences with are bad guys. It just is what it is...
Its just what happened is what happened I could of sugar coated it but decided not to so it doesn't happen again and if it does its documented. Me speaking out never helped me out and I know it won't help me out in the future. So you guys should know I m not lying I have no reason too, I could of easily said nothing. I been on prime 8 years now no infractions or even arguments till 5-6 months ago when I started to pay to get alot of work done to my car and was happy at some places and was taken for a ride on others.
But it will help out others that want more of full picture about the vendors they are dealing with.
If I read about it before I bought it in the first place it could of saved me a lot trouble as I would of known what to expect.
Again I said what I felt at the time and stand by it. I take it little more personal than I should but thats where my faults end.

I agree prime is an excellent resource. But I have recieved 2 infarctions for selling parts in the wrong sections, and I see this done all the time, and the others don't recieve any. I really don't care if they receive infarctions or not or where they place their parts, Im not the prime police like some others. Frank

Yaynsx,

For example:

Joe for President, damn you're articulate!!!!:biggrin:

I agree prime is an excellent resource. But I have recieved 2 infarctions for selling parts in the wrong sections, and I see this done all the time, and the others don't recieve any. I really don't care if they receive infarctions or not or where they place their parts, Im not the prime police like some others. Frank

Also look at the post above yours he ranting outside the proper venue he is allowed to do so in but lets see if he gets a point infraction. Also he calls me a name on post 71 but lets see if he gets infraction he clearly knows the rules. But I wil wait for the admin to look into it before I make assumtions.

Nigel you got the part you paid for so how did I rip you off???????? did I not send you something? did I send you the wrong item? What happened?
Nigel you are peice of work arent you. How did I rip you off? I sold you an OEM phone and had it professionally disconnected at SOS when I installed my nitrous kit and when you recieved it you said there wasnt enough wire or it wasnt deinstalled properly. I told you can call Chriss at SOS and he will tell you it was properly uninstalled. Plus you said you need it for a souvineer for your desk. Who installs 1991 oem phone in thier cars? So I sold it to for like $90 it was just sitting in my garage SO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE AND HOW DID I RIP YOU OFF AND FOR WHAT? I sold you just the phone correct? and you recieved it in working clean order correct? what else did you want me to do send you some cookies? PLease Please elaborate on how you get ripped off I am very interested in how someone can be ripped off n this situation. You bought an OEM 1991 nsx phone I sold you everything that came with the phone it was PRofesionally uninstalled at SOS in AZ when they put my nitrous kit in. It was mailed to you and you recieved it so WHERE WERE YOU RIPPED OFF?

Prime is a great resource. Met some good people who are really generous with their time and help. From what Lud posted, it did seem you were a bit paranoid. The posting approval process takes days sometimes.. sometimes it never gets approved. So what? There are more important things in life to get worked up over. In addition, since Prime is such a good resource for NSX owners, I wouldn't jeopardize my membership here over something so trivial.

FYI, there are a few dishonest, long-time members here. From what I've seen, the site doesn't get itself involved in these disputes, one way or the other.

Always interesting to see my name used in a thread without any notification.

But anyway, I have came to term with some of the “issues” I have face on Prime, and unfortunately, Lud gets drag into this because he’s owner. In reality, I understand the situation Lud is under, because from what I understand, Prime is not a source of income but a hobby. To me that is quite remarkable you're supposed to enjoy your hobby, not creating headaches.

One thing I am proud to say is, very much every local NSXers who have met me appreciates my honesty and my willingness to help fellow NSXers to find the parts they want and held meets at my shop on a frequent basis.

I “used to” get irritated when I see some bad thing happen to my friends in the NSX community and I was willing to raise my voice in their behalf, but that has changed through time because I realized that NSX owners shouldn’t be treated like little kids and they have the ability to make their own decisions, and through trials and errors, they will learn. As much as I would like to offer my help, I cannot change people’s mentality. All the information necessary to help make good decisions are already on Prime, people just need to be smart and patient enough to find them.

However, considered the source of this particular complaint, I find it ridiculous because Sonny(YayNSX) and I don’t see eye to eye, because he has cost my dear friend Peter of Downforce unexpected expenses and countless hours without financial return; in fact, the transaction is right now in the negatives for DF because a chargeback was filed through Paypal after the product was delivered even though it was underpaid to begin with, and yet, he still has the balls to use the name of the people he tried to “hurt” to gain some kind of advantage.

What ever Sonny is thinking about at this point, people need to understand that when I point some thing out, I always have information to back my self up. When I’m wrong, I will make a public apology for it. There is no shame when the truth is out, at least that’s how I see it. I figure that if I’m wrong, I get to learn some thing new, and an apology is my best way to thank those who corrected me.

Therefore, Sonny, you have failed to properly explained why you did a unlawful chargeback to Downforce, and you failed to explained this so called GB on a “phantom” Life time warranted rotors, and now you are using my name to attack Lud?

And now after reading few more posts, they have further strengthen the fact that you (Sonny) does some thing that a rip off artist will do. Go down the aisle and burn your bridges by taking advantage of people.

I want you to seriously rethink your tactic and your place on this Forum. If you are a person with any moral value, you will stop all this nonsense ASAP. I’m a businessman, and every businessman will tell you, when a “free” service is offered, the last thing the owner of a free service want is to deal with worthless nonsense. If you continue your shameless way, you will be the one who brings yourself down. Not me, not DF, not Lud, and definitely not the NSXPRIME community. After all, the community is very small, we can all see what’s going on without having to read too hard.

I think you two better get your stories straight!myself and others try to help people analyze things and expect honesty,but both of you have such diferent accounts of the same fugazy transaction:rolleyes: This is not the first time I am hearing about all these ridiculous barter/pay you later,I have a dream transctions that quite frankly bog this site down with ridiculous rants and silly complaint threads.I can see Lud cutting out the for sale sections if this stuff continues to spill into his personal day,and I would'nt miss it one bit,thats what fricken E bay ,Craigs list ect are for:mad:

Back