• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

Wow, Lud, you are a patient man as well as fair, but this particular member deserves a time out.

That Co-Pilot is kinda cool..............

Requesting 24 minute re-fund.

Lud, how do you do it!
Just so you know, I would not be able to handle it.........
Good job maintaining the site.

Yaynsx, when you start to feel better you can't stop taking your medication or play with the dosage. It will only exacerbate your condition and elevate your anxiety. Keep seeing your mental health professional.
They will recommend and guide you on when and how to wean yourself from your medications, when they and you feel you are ready.
Please try to keep your appointments to maintain continuity and positive progression in your therapy. It takes time to heal. Be patient.

Oh yeah he did, Sista!! dropped the G bomb right here. mmmHHHhmmm!

Now that's some funny shit! Ban this tool:biggrin: Sounds like a big baby:tongue:

Now he's gonna PM Lud about all of us seing all this and how it's just another way for Lud to conspire agains this dude.

He's one of those folks who should wear aluminum foil hats, so we know who they are.

Lud I've been meaning to talk to you about your operation being "short on people.":rolleyes: Please hire a few more people to take care of his every request the minute it is posted.

Dude if you don't like the service don't come back!

What a waste of time for Lud. He could have done something more useful with his time for himself, like fix my refrigerator, shovel the snow off my front yard, or simply unroll and roll back up a new roll of toilet paper.

wow some serious messages here.

I know Sonny in real life, I worked on his car and actually spent a weekend getting to know him when we worked togeather on his NSX. In life Sonny is a very laid back, easy to talk to and go lucky guy. I know for a fact that he has had some bad experiences and since he is so easy going, I think sometimes people take advantage of his kind nature.

I can understand from his point of view that not understanding the way the forum works can be frustrating esp. when someone has a message they would like to get through urgently.

On the other hand, modulators filter the msgs as a gesture of their generosity. Spending time for a thankless cause is a honorable. Sometimes PMs and vender exp take time to get approved and I believe Sonny mistaken this fact as a ploy by the vendors against him ( which it is not ).

Lud, thank you for your patience in this matter. It takes ultimate self control and reason to be able to respond to so many messages in a level headed manner.

For all of you that do not know Sonny in person, he is a very nice guy.

He also has a purple heart at his tender age and has made many sacrifices for our country which I am and we should all be thank full for.

I hope that everyone can just take a step back, realize that here, together, we are among friends and a very special club of like minded people.

Sonny, I have all read your threads and understand your plight. I personally know of your vendor experience and would like to offer condolences.

Im sure you are tired of defending yourself all the time, I think its time to leave the past in the past and its hard work to hate.

I learned a long time ago that if someone wronged you, the best thing you can do is forgive and forget.

Warmest regards to everyone and best of wishes.

Rob

Rob - you ever see the movie "Crash"?

There is an Iraqi store owner who has a hard time communicating with people, and therefore is constantly thinking everyone's racist and is out to cheat him.

This Iraqi store owner has a broken door to his store that simply won't lock. He calls a locksmith, and this Mexican hard working locksmith goes to fix his door.

The Mexican locksmith replaces the lock, and the door still won't lock. It turns out the door was not fitting correctly and needs to be replaced. The Mexican tells the store owner that the door is broken and needs to be replaced, several times, patiently.

In the Iraqi store owner's paranoid mind, he thinks the Mexican is trying to cheat him and rip him off because he doesn't understand the door is broken. He yells and screams at the Mexican to replace the damn lock and fix his door. The Mexican locksmith finally gets fed up, and tells the store owner - fine, I'm not going to charge you to replace the lock, have a nice day. He rips up the invoice and leaves.

The next day vandals break into the store, demolish all the interior, graffiti everything. The Iraqi store owner is truly shocked, and blames the Mexican for not fixing his door.

He takes a gun his daughter recently purchased, goes to the Mexican's house, and shoots the Mexican. The Mexican's daughter tries to protect his father, and gets shot instead by the gun. Fortunately the Iraqi's daughter knew of her dad's propensity to go and do crazy things, and bought blank ammo instead. It turns out the Mexican and his daughter are not harmed by the shot.

The Iraqi father goes back to his store, sinks down to the floor, and thanks God that the girl was protected by his bullet.

Why do I tell you this story? It's because the Iraqi father was not a bad person, but had extremely bad social skills, and was paranoid.

Nice people can have bad social skills, and blame others for everything.

Unfortunately to get along in this world, sugar works better than bitterness.

Hopefully Sonny will learn a valuable lesson from this and learn how to get along with people better.

Cheers.

PS - I meant here "The Iraqi father goes back to his store, sinks down to the floor, and thanks God that the girl was protected FROM (not "by") his bullet."

Crash was good movie btw, a bit over the top with its focus on racism all the time, but a good engaging movie nonetheless.

Not to go too much on tangent here, but the store owner you are referring to is actually Persian, not Iraqi. It was because the movie CRASH dealt directly with issues on race in America that made it such an excellent movie.

Having dealt with racism all of my life, I can certainly relate to this movie; just as in this thread, I can relate both to the OP and with Lud. However, not unlike the movie Crash, Prime is not entirely impartial.

Like many of you, I am a self employed business owner. It's impossible to make everyone happy when dealing with the public. IMO, if you are successful with satisfying 98% of the population, you are doing well. I've been a prime/nsx owner now for 8+ years and have seen VERY few complaints from SOS. I have been a VERY satisfied customer myself. Based on the history of this individual starting several fires I can only come to one conclusion that he is within that 5% that will never be happy/satisified...feels "wronged" by many businesses/individuals.
Bottom line, this is a FREE site and if you don't like the rules of the game, PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Jeff

Like many of you, I am a self employed business owner. It's impossible to make everyone happy when dealing with the public. IMO, if you are successful with satisfying 98% of the population, you are doing well. I've been a prime/nsx owner now for 8+ years and have seen VERY few complaints from SOS. I have been a VERY satisfied customer myself. Based on the history of this individual starting several fires I can only come to one conclusion that he is within that 5% that will never be happy/satisified...feels "wronged" by many businesses/individuals.
Bottom line, this is a FREE site and if you don't like the rules of the game, PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Jeff

Oops, I meant 2% that will never be happy/satisfied...

Jeff

Fortunately the Iraqi's daughter knew of her dad's propensity to go and do crazy things, and bought blank ammo instead.

Blank ammo? I don't remember that part of it. I thought the bullet seriously just didn't exit the gun for some apparent reason, like a miracle of some sort.

Racism? Don't even get me started, at this point I pretty much hate every race and everyone. Everyone needs a tune up of some sort.

As for Sonny and his ideas about SOS, Vance, and Lud... Well..... I don't know squat about Lud but I know this is his playground so he can do as he pleases. However, I do feel that his hard feelings against SOS are acceptable and so are his feelings towards Vance. I wont' say how or what to get into detail but I can feel what he's pissed off about on many of these things.

I don't know what truely goes on in the background of nsxprime with Lud, the mods and vendors but his conspiracy theories are not without reason. Sometimes it DOES feel like there are personal issues between prime's mods and Lud that are both good and bad. I will mention one example though that's made me suspicious, well alot suspicious and that's anything related to Dali. Something just doesn't feel "fair" when it's Dali related, good or bad.

So for those of you having your field trip based off of Sonny's, it's NOT WITHOUT reason. He just happened to get extremely pissed off about it and more vocal. I and many others I'm sure, just haven't found certain things to be THAT bad...... yet, just really annoying sometimes. Can't help it, sometimes things are just too damn suspicious.

I will mention one example though that's made me suspicious, well alot suspicious and that's anything related to Dali. Something just doesn't feel "fair" when it's Dali related, good or bad.

I knew this was coming. Just a matter of time.:biggrin:

wow some serious messages here.

I know Sonny in real life, I worked on his car and actually spent a weekend getting to know him when we worked togeather on his NSX. In life Sonny is a very laid back, easy to talk to and go lucky guy. I know for a fact that he has had some bad experiences and since he is so easy going, I think sometimes people take advantage of his kind nature.

I can understand from his point of view that not understanding the way the forum works can be frustrating esp. when someone has a message they would like to get through urgently.

On the other hand, modulators filter the msgs as a gesture of their generosity. Spending time for a thankless cause is a honorable. Sometimes PMs and vender exp take time to get approved and I believe Sonny mistaken this fact as a ploy by the vendors against him ( which it is not ).

Lud, thank you for your patience in this matter. It takes ultimate self control and reason to be able to respond to so many messages in a level headed manner.

For all of you that do not know Sonny in person, he is a very nice guy.

He also has a purple heart at his tender age and has made many sacrifices for our country which I am and we should all be thank full for.

I hope that everyone can just take a step back, realize that here, together, we are among friends and a very special club of like minded people.

Sonny, I have all read your threads and understand your plight. I personally know of your vendor experience and would like to offer condolences.

Im sure you are tired of defending yourself all the time, I think its time to leave the past in the past and its hard work to hate.

I learned a long time ago that if someone wronged you, the best thing you can do is forgive and forget.

Warmest regards to everyone and best of wishes.

Rob

I think you should have pulled his clock fuse:wink: If you know him try to talk some sense into him about this.

Jeff

We had the initial 2% at first but we whacked them. So with the 2% gone the 98% becomes 100%. Now the 2% are afraid to speak up so we are at 100% without having to whack anyone. J/K :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously I know exactly what you mean. I don't do business long with people who rub me the wrong way. I don't need the business and will have ZERO problem dropping them as soon as their contract expires.

A small trouble is like a pebble. Hold it too close to your eye and it fills the whole world and puts everything out of focus. Hold it at a proper distance and it can be examined and properly classified. Throw it at your feet and it can be seen in its true setting, just one more tiny bump on the pathway of life.

- Celia Luce

How did you reach that conclusion? :confused:

I don't know what truely goes on in the background of nsxprime with Lud, the mods and vendors but his conspiracy theories are not without reason. Sometimes it DOES feel like there are personal issues between prime's mods and Lud that are both good and bad. I will mention one example though that's made me suspicious, well alot suspicious and that's anything related to Dali. Something just doesn't feel "fair" when it's Dali related, good or bad.

Back