• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

Its lame but you two who feel the same have been posting again and again on this thread from day 1 when you could be commenting and reading 1000's of other threads. HOW LAME IS THAT???????????

Especailly you Mr crab I mean Mr Mickeylex. I thought you be smart enough to NOT compare this thread with Nicks thread.

Anway lot of clowns here that just like to make comments that don't help anyone out. THATS LAME
I've been following this thread with some degree of amazement and amusement, and before it gets locked (it should), and before you're banned forever (you should be), you need to read all your comments over again. If you truly wanted to prove your good intentions and everyone else's malicious lies against you, you would have posted your proof (still not provided) and never resorted to threats and name calling which you continue with as above. Everyone on Prime for the most part is willing to admit to a mistake, make an apology and move on, that's called maturity. You seem to apologize one instant (for name calling etc) and then resort to the same behavior yet again. Make your point, post your proof, address people with the same respect that you want to be treated with and move on with your life. Lecture over:eek:

Its lame but you two who feel the same have been posting again and again on this thread from day 1 when you could be commenting and reading 1000's of other threads. HOW LAME IS THAT???????????

Especailly you Mr crab I mean Mr Mickeylex. I thought you be smart enough to NOT compare this thread with Nicks thread.

Anway lot of clowns here that just like to make comments that don't help anyone out. THATS LAME

Especially me...now that is a good one. Thanks for the laughs. :biggrin:

Dude, you have problems. It's like you are two different people. Bipolar disorder. Seek medical help. Most people who have it don't even know it. Medication often helps. Some of your posts show critical thinking and logic while others are completely the opposite (like the one I quoted) and disturbing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi_polar_disorder
Bipolar disorder is not a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated mood, clinically referred to as mania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes or symptoms, or mixed episodes which present with features of both mania and depression. These episodes are normally separated by periods of normal mood, but in some patients, depression and mania may rapidly alternate, known as rapid cycling.

And, please don't PM me anymore - I just delete the ones from you.

You know what Yay, I take back what I just said my previous post. Forget what I said.

Just like you don't know me well enough to call me crab or lame as you did in your previous post, I don't know you well enough to suggest you are bipolar (btw - I didn't call you lame, I called this thread lame - major difference).

I've been following this thread with some degree of amazement and amusement, and before it gets locked (it should), and before you're banned forever (you should be), you need to read all your comments over again. If you truly wanted to prove your good intentions and everyone else's malicious lies against you, you would have posted your proof (still not provided) and never resorted to threats and name calling which you continue with as above. Everyone on Prime for the most part is willing to admit to a mistake, make an apology and move on, that's called maturity. You seem to apologize one instant (for name calling etc) and then resort to the same behavior yet again. Make your point, post your proof, address people with the same respect that you want to be treated with and move on with your life. Lecture over:eek:

I been trying to post the proof but I am trying to hide the personal info I don't want seen and than I have to scan upload and paste it here. Give me a day or 2 it will be up. Remember they never showed any proof otherwise either but I still will because I said I will.
Its hard to stay focused and talk just about the subject in hand when I have bunch of clowns just coming on here with thier comments just to stir things up. They make useless comments that don't help anyone. But no one is giving them a hard time. Look at the posts above lot of useless comments by people who aren't invloved at all. No questions or comments to further help clearify the situation. Just Clowns trying to be funny...

...Its hard to stay focused and talk just about the subject in hand when I have bunch of clowns just coming on here with thier comments just to stir things up. They make useless comments that don't help anyone. But no one is giving them a hard time. Look at the posts above lot of useless comments by people who aren't invloved at all. No questions or comments to further help clearify the situation. Just Clowns trying to be funny...

Why are you worrying about anyone else but your self? Clowns are supposed to be funny, that's why kids laugh at them.

Why are you worrying about anyone else but your self? Clowns are supposed to be funny, that's why kids laugh at them.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So this post above is suppose to be funny too? my bad I forgot to laugh post a picture of yourself I bet I will laugh.... see thats funny lol
The KEY word is suppose to be FUNNY..
I got a sense of humor if its even clever or funny but not the case here... Here we got just clowns with make up on that can't make anyone laugh...

Remember they have scary ugly clowns too that scare kids not make them laugh

Man you guys don't even know me or have made any contact with me, but sure to throw in your opinions like I care lol. I don't care what others think about me as I know who I am. I don't sell parts or anything for a living. (So whats there to gain for me???) I m NEVER going to even try to sell anything here. But I do spend thousands of dollars on my car and if I don't like my experience I will post about it. Just like you have a right to do. So whats the BIG problem?
So many clowns here that have nothing to do all day except throw in thier 2 cents with dumb pictures, comments that doesn't help anyone out neither me or the parties against me.
These same people keep saying that this thread is a lame/old/useless/no one care threads/ BUT YET THEY come to THIS thread out of the thousands they can be reading:confused: Whats wrong with you guys?? SO LAME BRO

Hey Sonny. You're a bay area guy so I feel like I should support you, so here's my non-biased 2 cents.

You are not helping your own case w/ "you're a clown", "lame", "lol", and other forms of name calling. It is true everyone could be reading other posts, but you come across as very abrasive and defensive, and I'll bet people are posting because you come across as a jerk. To your point, none of these people know you, but the same is true vice versa, and over the internet, the only way people can "perceive" you is how you represent yourself with your words, and so far this perception of you is a negative one. Don't think everyone is out to get you and that you're victimized; it is only because you have represented yourself in a negative light. The world is not against you. I hope you can accept that.

Do yourself a favor; post the receipts, and don't post here again. Maybe in 6 months people will forget and you can go about your NSX Prime activities; like Paris Hiltons' sex video and crotch shot, all things shall pass in time.

What he said.Sonny make believe you are not you but a new member logging on ,,now go back and read your posts...what would you think about this guy who posts tons of words about a simple transaction gone bad,which could be explained in 3 sentances.Then what would you think about this same guy yelling at everyone ,that they don't know him,and yet he continues to call everyone names:confused: I'm a reasonable guy along with most everyone else who has bothered to post,and they are doing so because your rantings are comical,I mean they are.So it is what it is.Learn how to type your thoughts after thinking about what you want to say,and proof read your work.Oh and reserve PM's for very special ocassions.:wink: Lots of PM's gives people the willies.

That's what clowns do, especially when at the circus.

Now I got to admit thats kinda funny.
I have the pdf credit/atm card statement from wellsfargo. Can someone post here on how I add it to this post? Or send to where that information is provided? I have added a dyno chart a while back but someone I emailed it to posted it.

Now I got to admit thats kinda funny.
I have the pdf credit/atm card statement from wellsfargo. Can someone post here on how I add it to this post? Or send to where that information is provided? I have added a dyno chart a while back but someone I emailed it to posted it.

Convert it to a jpg and then upload it to your picture folder here on Prime.

There is forum link is "CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR NSX PHOTOS".

Sonny, just let them stew over this shit man. They're trying to get you to drag this on to make you look bad/worst or however anyone cares to perceive it. F#ck em, man. Seriously, you take care of what needs to be done, and screw the rest of the idiots. NSXprime is 50% good people, 50% morons and idiots who happen to be able to "obtain" the car.

No reason to drag this on, they're just trying to make the situation worst.

Sonny, just let them stew over this shit man. They're trying to get you to drag this on to make you look bad/worst or however anyone cares to perceive it. F#ck em, man. Seriously, you take care of what needs to be done, and screw the rest of the idiots. NSXprime is 50% good people, 50% morons and idiots who happen to be able to "obtain" the car.

Hey man, no way this thread should end. It's been ooodles of fun and entertainment.

And by my reckoning, NSXPrime is 20% homeless people, 30% ricers, 10% good peeps, 2% gooder folks, and 1% goodest folks.

WOW. Man I was starting to think the 50% good people left prime all together lol. But Yes, Bro you are 100% correct.
Happy Motoring to all......

Do you have a screen shot for the shipping charges you paid for?

Hopefully the CLOWNS will be stopped by LUD, ANYTIME. Yeah right lol. I am dreaming which goes back to the original topic in hand how Lud plays favorites.

But yes I can also show seperate reciept of shipping charges I paid out of my own pocket. It was done using a different card. I will get it out, scan it and post it also.

Wow I didn't know you were a Chink. Seriously?

Are you Chinese, Vietnemese, Thai, Taiwanese, Korean, Hmong, Mien, Laotian, Japanese, or some other ethnicity?

Now if thats not racist comments I don't what is....
GREAT JOB LUD, ANYTIME for allowing this and letting these people sucessfully discredit this thread.
It works in your favor so why not CORRECT?

WOW nice too know.

Look how all the clowns are coming back and trying to make thread go down hill as they want it to be closed. Look how they are trying to make everything a joke so they can't act like they weren't involved just having some fun. See how clever/ lame these people are????????

Hopefully the CLOWNS will be stopped by LUD, ANYTIME. Yeah right lol. I am dreaming which goes back to the original topic in hand how Lud plays favorites.

But yes I can also show seperate reciept of shipping charges I paid out of my own pocket. It was done using a different card. I will get it out, scan it and post it also.

Till Lud decides to get this thread back in control I won't post here I will just start another thread....

Sonny, I think even you can agree that Lud does not give a damn right now. I doubt that continuing the witch hunt whether Lud is a good person or not isn't going to make him care anymore about the situation. Probably just piss him off even more. It won't help your case.

I WILL WAIT TO FINISH THIS IN A DAY OR SO WHEN FEW INFRACTIONS ARE HANDED OUT AND WHEN NSXMAS AND WHITE92 ARE DONE SHOWING EVERYONE HOW SMART THEY ARE......
Thanks for making my job easier I don't even have to say anything about you or call you guys any names. You guys do a great job looking making your self look good.:wink:

FYI, I don't think it's Lud has any fault in this. From what I've seen, he doesn't get himself involved in conflicts between members.

However, as I have mentioned before, it's hard for people to take you seriously because of sheer number of posts you make and the difficulty in reading/comprehending them. All you really had to do was post up a screen shot of your credit card statement showing the $1,000 charge, and another for the shipping charges. That would be enough to back up your side of the story. I don't see why you need to defend yourself from 50 sides and detract from the topic at hand.

If you laid out the proof and briefly told your side of the story, I don't think you would have had any issues with the site administration. Calling people lairs without proof is uncalled for. If I were you, I'd create a new thread with a BRIEF account of what happened, screen shots of your proof of payment, and email/PM exchange.

Whatthe?? I think Nick is somebodies life coach!!!!

You guys are so funny I allready posted the credit card statements. I think I proved it to myself all I need too. Plus, there are too many clowns here now, not the same prime it used to be. Eitherway, Like I said I proved my point on lot of different things included how dumb some of you are lol. Eitherway, thanks for all the laughs; my shift is over I'm off the next 4 days lol You guys been my entertainment last 4 days it was fun while it lasted....

Hey yay,

Did you ever see the movie A Beautiful Mind? You remind me of the scene were he is trying to figure out a non-existent secret code by circling millions of letters in magazines and connecting them with string.

You don't have any string by your computer do you? :confused:

Back