• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + Detroit Auto Show Press Day + NSX unveiling = AWESOME!!

The unveiling is at 2:35 pm EST....so stay tuned. I am in the front row, and don't intend to move for the next 5 hours. :)

I am 13 hrs ahead in time, will be up at 335am for the live stream.

I bet if you drink lots of water you will have to move. :)

Kudos for standing in front for 5 hrs for all of prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are crushing wingz:biggrin:

....and now the curtains go up....

26d0b4cf.jpg

.....hiding from her public....

079214e4.jpg

For the rest of everyone....the height and length appear to be similar to our NSXs. But the rear wheel arches are further back towards the corners

Last edited:
Wow...it looks quite compact and if it does look close to the MP4-12C or Audi R8 then Acura's got another winner on their hands.

Wonder how much it will cost? And who will be first on Prime to get one...LOL:tongue:

Wow...it looks quite compact and if it does look close to the MP4-12C or Audi R8 then Acura's got another winner on their hands.

Wonder how much it will cost? And who will be first on Prime to get one...LOL:tongue:

I already asked one of the guys from Acura last night if they would take a deposit now, and they politely said, 'Not yet'. :)

Based on the front, rear and windshield profile it's the Avengers car just with the production bits. Since we all know what it looks like already I'm more interested in the performance numbers.

Last edited:
I'm relieved to see that the car is not gigantic from the profile.....

i dont have photoshop at work.

anyone want to take a stab at putting some wheels in the holes and trimming around the window area and putting some windows in it to get some ideas? blackout headlight areas?

i would but cant here :(

Back