• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + Detroit Auto Show Press Day + NSX unveiling = AWESOME!!

I think that we can now tell enough from the covered shots to know that its going to look good.

Will they ever produce it? Is this still a concept?

Swooping love...

f8564a00.jpg

It better have nice sporty wheels.....not some chromie blingy Ashanti looking things:rolleyes:

Awesome thanks man! The front looks identical to the avengers car, including that stupid silver band...

Side profile looks bad ass!

I think the silver stripe grille is there from what I can tell.

whats funny is that after all the bs the car kinda does look like the "fake" pic that motortrend used,I think from a Japanese source.

I just talked to some of the design team, and they said their goal is to get back to Honda / Acura's original vision of performance luxury, with more leaning towards performance. The technology packed into this car is supposed to be epic.

Wheel wells look pretty sweet... Big meats... Little to no overhang in back... definitely nice profile... High badge line in front... Low side glass... A-pillar/door mirrors do you think?

Looking forward to lunchtime...that's for sure!

QD

Damn who will be vendors for the nsx 2.0? It looks like what we've seen, im anxious to see the interior. Is it a manual or paddles(did i miss that)?

Damn who will be vendors for the nsx 2.0? It looks like what we've seen, im anxious to see the interior. Is it a manual or paddles(did i miss that)?

Supposed to be 7-speed dual-clutch automatic with paddles, I believe...

afawk this is only a design study no real interior and no drivetrain.Although this looks to be a coupe version of the stark car the key will be how they designed the rear,integrating the rear deck into the total design.we need a cohesive design not an afterthought.

That is my concern, that because this is mostly a design concept, that once they actually try to put an engine and a drive train in it, that they'll say "oops".

Just wait for the shocking powertrain announcement. 1200HP twin turbo V10. :)

Back