• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

Wtf??? Looks like it melted.....they couldn't come up with something more attractive then that???No rear spoiler???
Possibly a carbon fiber option to replace all the plastic around the engine like offered on the Aventador?? That would look nice

Two disappoints. 7.5K redline it seems which is a bit low and the rear visibility sucks compared to the first gen!

Yeah the visibility is not going to be as good but I know it was a priority. I would think it will still be better than any Lambo or Ferrari.

Overall, I love what they came up with. It finally looks mean and bad-ass like Accavitti said. However, I have to say that the NSX Concept's dash, wheel and interior seem better.

75 degree V-6 also really surprised me. Does that require some major balancing shafts to run smoothly?

Almost no point in having an engine window with those flimsy plastic covers!
People keep mentioning mid $150k's pricing - was that actually announced today?

Yes, at the end of the reveal, announcer said price was not set but expected to be in the mid-$150k range, with many options available. Meaning final price could be well above $160k.

Thanks for the pics and info Meeyatch1! Very cool the v2.0 was a long time coming nice to see its finally here. :biggrin:

The new NSX looks cool and all, but I think most of you guys are probably feeling more appreciative of your NSX now, something doesn't feel right with me, maybe it is the price point. I feel the McLaren 12C is more of a modern NSX than this one. The BMW i8's driving dynamic completely changes to understeer once the car is out of power for the electric motors. Having 3 electric motors seems to be doing away with the efficiencies or advantages in the first place. I hope it does well for Acura/Honda.

Even ford know how to display an engine, what the hell are Acura thinking?

imagepng

Can't see the engine in our NA1/2's either, until you start deleting stuff...

Any specs on improved snap ring grooves, window regulators, bolster wear-less seats, and an infotainment system that is future-proofed for magic 3D hologram touchless interfaces so it won't become tomorrow's cassette player? :)
^^^winner post :D

Any specs on improved snap ring grooves, window regulators, bolster wear-less seats, and an infotainment system that is future-proofed for magic 3D hologram touchless interfaces so it won't become tomorrow's cassette player? :)

You crack me up :applouse:

This live unveiling temporarily shut down Prime! Guess everyone including myself wants to see it to believe it.

Should have went with this look...

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 846
A lot of car and tech for 155K. Basically same tech as a Porsche 918 for 1/5th the price. I wish it looked as good as the new Ford GT, or the 918, or the 650S or the 458 or the Huracan....... I appreciate the Honda reliability though.

Back