• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

So, sleepy citizens of the NSX world.....once again, your fearless leader in all things involving questionable decisions and NSXs, has poised himself at the edge of awesome in the bustling metropolis of Detroit, Michigan for the 2015 NAIAS. In other words, I managed to dodge my actual job for another day, I will probably have to fake an illness and burn some personal days, all in the name of NSX loyalty for the unveiling of the production version of the next NSX.

'But Mitch....why would you risk life and limb to bring us mere Internet mortals this information? Don't you know your life may be in danger for doing such a thing,' to which I laugh and say, 'Well....as long as my wife is not here to nag me, my life will not be in any REAL danger anyway...so let's just carry on with the awesomeness'. :)

So, if all goes well, I will do just what I did back in 2012 when I was there for the unveiling of the prototype. I will arrive to my seat HOURS earlier than any other human that posesses common sense, or a small bladder. Then, once in position, I will forward all awesomeness directly to you as my computer, iPhone 5S, and attention span, allow for. That way you can share in all of the sweetness with me.

So, be ready people!! It is all about to get crazy up in this place!! I have personally been on and off of the waiting list for this car TWICE in the last couple of years, and am currently waiting to see if my deposit was well spent.....or if I will need to sleep outside when I get home. Either way, it is going to be an adventure.

sweeeeet it was just like yesterday that we enjoyed your thread in 2012........:biggrin:...I was secretly hoping you would repeat your front row bladder busting spot....:redface:

Great work Mitch!
Looking forward to your comments
I too am wanting my deposit well spent!

You'll have to see the car in totality as I think it looks exaggerated in that view. I know it's 3" longer and 1" wider than the concept. It's also runs 235/45 ZR19 front and 295/30 ZR20 rear tires.

Cannot wait, Mitch!!! Thanks for doing this.

Great Job !! Thanks Mitch
Move your seat up about 7 Rows. I'm going to be glued to my pc for the next 3 hours as the count down begins .

I already have the live stream open and waiting for the coutdown to reach zero. Just another 2:53 hours left lol. Looking forward for any other details you get.

Subscribed... Thanks Mitch!

Back