• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

The stainless steel model came with the press kit too. I have it sitting on my desk at work. It's cool. I like it. :)
i-N82Z7vT-XL.jpg

I was there on Saturday and near the Realtime Racing TLX they were giving out small, boxed versions of the stainless steel model. The plastic case measures about 2.5" x 5". Just happened to be walking by .. pure luck. Anybody get one of these?NSX Model.JPG

Did anyone notice the new "NSX" letters. They are now slanted (italic) ?

I'm sure that's the keyhole and the other is the rear view camera. I hope they put a good rear camera in there b/c the one in our MDX is…less than ideal.

Which year MDX are you looking at, and what are you comparing it against? I really like the camera on my 2015 MDX.. particularly with the 360' view using the perspective corrected front+side cameras. Low light/night-time viewing is also substantially better than the older MDX camera's. Compared to my 2005 MDX, it's… uh… a night and day difference :p

Ours is an '10 Advance Tech package. The absolute best car (as far as utility) we've owned. Except for the rear camera and really that just focuses on lighting. It's almost impossible to see at night what's behind.

If your '15 is good then I'm sure, and I hope, that they use it in the new NSX. :)

If your '15 is good then I'm sure, and I hope, that they use it in the new NSX. :)

Yeah, low-light is good, and I'm sure they will use the same system in the new NSX. It would be great if they used the side + front cameras too.... the top-down 360' view is really helpful when parking or maneuvering in tight spots. I notice that the steering wheel in the new NSX looks identical to the MDX as well, so I suspect they're leveraging a lot of the same components where they can.

Back