• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I vote THE DR. as Chairman of the Planning Committee. Lets have a board meeting the 2nd weekend of January and figure how to get our local NSXers off the couch and show up for an event.:biggrin: The boys at 6speed can do it, why can't we:confused:

2nd to that..lets meet at Dr's place :smile: I will be back on the 10th, very good chance I can make it too.:wink: On the table: weekly meet, scenic drive (lets do yakima at dr. Bill Cox's early spring again), track day, road trip, BBQ, other fun stuff Fowler has already posted it.

Last edited:
I need a good reason to get this car out of the garage before the battery dies. :tongue: I don't think it has gone anywhere since the Toys for Tots thing :frown:

I think you guys know me by now, if it's on a Sunday or late Saturday, chances are I'll be at the event. Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Last edited:
Please confirm the date as Second Sunday of the month, I believe Al and Jan would like to join us too.

Lets do a head count; I might just have to take a day off, and I will do that to meet you guys... it's been awhile.

Sure dude, lets plan on that day for now. 'Place' - decide when we get confirmation from Dr....back up plan is south center(ok?) Head count is good, i'm in. :biggrin: Can someone contact south-end NSX boys? Rick, Brian, Mike....Chris can you?

Where is Charles? He should be hosting these at Acura of Lynnwood, second sunday of every month:biggrin:

Where is Charles? He should be hosting these at Acura of Lynnwood, second sunday of every month:biggrin:

Thought you'de never ask! :smile: We can use my conference room if the weather is shitty too. DONE!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!

Last edited:
Thought you'de never ask! :smile: We can use my conference room if the weather is shitty too. DONE!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!

Sounds good to me... wife and kids are back in town, so my house is OUT. :smile:

We have football playoffs starting up.... that's the only thing that would make me miss a meeting.

Awesome :biggrin: Can we plan on meeting Sunday Jan 10th, at South center at lunch time for now? 10 days forcast said 'cloudy' on sunday, we should be good to go.

Charles, thanks for the offer dude. We need monthly meet real bad. Can you also please contact XXX Rootbeer for NSX car show sometime in Spring on sunday? I will ask Chris(lotus) to bring Lotus guys to fill up the rest of the lot as well. It will be NSX vs. Lotus, since there are only handful of NSX and lotus around here. :biggrin:

NSXPO in LV, can someone please make new post for that in NW section. Lets get as many guys to go as we can, including ID,OR, BC. Suggestion on 'fun route' is needed.

Last edited:
I think meeting Sunday to start the new year would be great! In fact, (if you guys are up to it) we could catch a movie after lunch at southcenter. Just throwing out some ideas. Any other suggestions?

:confused: I guess I'm kinda confused as to what you guys want to do. :confused:

My suggestion is to have a plain Jane organizational meeting for 2010....not an event.

This is just my opinion but I don't think that we would accomplish much at a restaurant for lunch and a movie. If we have a meeting, we can stay focused and simply lay out ideas as to what we would all like to plan or see happen for the Seattle area NSX club. Then we can decide who will be responsible for each event and what other clubs we may want to invite or join. We may also decide to have 2 or more members to plan one event. That may help some of us decide what would be feasible and what would not. Do we need to plan a fund raiser??? Whether it's 1 or 2 events each month. (maybe 1 in each of the winter months and 2 in each of the summer months) We can also set tentative dates so people like myself that have to plan for days off have plenty of time to do so.

I think that one big reason our meets have poor turn outs is because they are poorly planned and unorginized. My first vote if for more structure!

This year I plan to hold 2 car shows at Acura of Lynnwood and a track event at ORP. I may also plan a couple of other smaller things too and I would love to hear your ideas at our meeting.

That's my own 2 cents.

Thoughts or suggestions????

Last edited:
:confused: I guess I'm kinda confused as to what you guys want. :confused:

My suggestion is to have a plain Jane organizational meeting for 2010....not an event.

This is just my opinion but I don't think that we would accomplish much at a restaurant for lunch and a movie. If we have a meeting, we can stay focused and simply lay out ideas as to what we would all like to plan or see happen for the Seattle area NSX club. Then we can decide who will be responsible for each event and what other clubs we may want to invite or join. We may also decide to have 2 or more members to plan one event. That may help some of us decide what would be feasible and what would not. Do we need to plan a fund raiser??? Whether it's 1 or 2 events each month. (maybe 1 in each of the winter months and 2 in each of the summer months) We can also set tentative dates so people like myself that have to plan for days off have plenty of time to do so.

I think that one big reason our meets have poor turn outs is because they are poorly planned and unorginized. My first vote if for more structure!

This year I plan to hold 2 car shows at Acura of Lynnwood and
a track event at ORP. I may also plan a couple of other smaller things too and I would love to hear your ideas at our meeting.

That's my own 2 cents.

Thoughts or suggestions???
?

nothing i can commit but the bolded one :biggrin: I think I'm the only one been there more than 1 time over here. anytime someone asked about or mentioned ORP, I'm :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well, I thought we are just meeting for get together to kick things off... as far as planning, a thread or email would work great. I don't think anyone can do much on a sunday in the winter.

Last edited:
i really don't think 09 is worse than any other year events.

few things I remembered going with Arnon and the rest of nsx gangs:

PGP go kart events

XXX burger

fast and furious movies

Acura lynnwood dyno day (i didn't go)

it sucks that we kind of forgot the Mt. Baker run, which 09 is the first year since 2004. In other words, 1st year my nsx didn't go up the mountain in Sept. Heck, noone even think of organizing it.

XXX rootbeer is fully booked April til september. I got our NSX down for April 4th. Nothing is for sure, i just need to book something for now before we left with nothing.

Guys, we still need to meet this coming sunday to talk about things. Can we make it a casual meet for this first time? Let just brings some ideas to the table and have fun with it. :smile: Can we please have a place to meet on Sunday? South Center seems like a great place to meet, not too far, not too short of the drive.

For once I agree with Charles, it needs to be at his place and focus on event planning. Arnon brings the beer, The DR. brings chips and salsa, Charles provides the Flat Screen tv. for playoff viewing, Ferrand responsible for break time entertainment and Dan can wash the cars:biggrin::eek:

Hey guys, count me in for some events this year. I gotta start checking Prime more... been buried in work lately. I even had to get a Battery Tender because I haven't been driving the car enough... :frown:

Hey guys, count me in for some events this year. I gotta start checking Prime more... been buried in work lately. I even had to get a Battery Tender because I haven't been driving the car enough... :frown:

Good to hear from ya Brian! You missed our first event, but there will be plenty more!

We need more people to start showing up for sure!

Back