• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

IsR

Experienced Member
Initial contact with Mike was in June last year(2007). I was just curious more then anything else. He was both helpful and informative in his replies.
Fast forward to November(2007), after getting hold of an NSX-R headlight, I recontacted Mike and told him of my intentions. Sent the headlight direct from Japan to Clearcorners.
End of November(2007)- Complete initial payment for LED conversion.
December 2007 to January 2008 - Rest of items for the headlight(OEM HID, seals, screws etc) arrived at Clearcorners.
March 2008 - Headlight completed.
April 2008 - Headlight received. After searching for a shipper we both comfortable with.

Overall a good experience. I'm pleased with the finished product even with the high side of cost. Headlight was very well packed when received. If you got a tight dateline, better be prepare for delays. I must admit they do take their time but it does show in their good quality of work.
Headlight's LEDs looks very nice in person.

Back