• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motoring 91: NSX test drive

Here is a link to a Canadian TV show called Motoring 91 (the name changes each year, so this year is Motoring 2010).

You can watch the entire episode, there are teasers of the 1991 NSX throughout the episode, some at the start, one at the end (which is the best one, it is hilarious, and the one over the credits as well) and one in the middle. But, the main test drive starts at the 9-10 minute mark. Just place your mouse cursor on the video and you can scroll to the appropriate time. Just remember all things quoted are in the metric system.

http://www.motoringtv.com/watch-motoringtv-p127719&epId=135780&yr=1991

Thanks DeVinci - I enjoyed watching that. I believe he got one thing a bit wrong in my opinion = the size of the trunk although not tremendous - it is very usable and you can get 2 golf bags in there - so he wasn't really giving it a good test. Otherwise I'd pretty much agree with everything he said. It is an amazing machine!

Interesting video, but one info was incorrect. The nsx does have a remote jumper post in the back.

Back