• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY car on HIN's San Mateo Flyer~!!!

haha... i love how they added all the "extra" graphics that weren't there... :rolleyes:

and check out the extra bling bling effects... :tongue:

HIN05mateo-lrg.jpg

LOL!! Yeah.....well, maybe they will throw in the girl next to the car for your troubles. :D

haha.. so i was on the main HIN website.. if you pay attention to the flash script.. (mazda glow stuff etc.) you'll notice it says: "Jay Laub's fortune NXS"...

nice..

x

VBNSX said:
haha.. so i was on the main HIN website.. if you pay attention to the flash script.. (mazda glow stuff etc.) you'll notice it says: "Jay Laub's fortune NXS"...

nice..

x

Do we have any pics of his car yet? Son, can you help us on this?

Juice said:
Do we have any pics of his car yet? Son, can you help us on this?

I've never seen Jay's NSX but I know Garrie w/ the Veilside kit on my other post is painting his NSX now and should be done very soon. How is your NSX and wide body coming along Josh? BTW your GT-Rom headlights I still have no pricing yet a friend of mine will be going to Japan for a few weeks and will try to find it for me and I will let you know asap on the lights.

My bad. I got their 2 cars mixed up. I can't wait to see how the Veilside turns out. Keep me posted on what your friend finds in Japan; if he finds them you know they are sold. :)

BTTS- JDMnsxR, when did you change the type of wing you are using. I like the subtlety of the R-Type wing much more.

Nice car, but the pic makes the car kind of look tangerine orange.

Good catch. The image is an obvious over lay, so who does it make look stupid? The HIN idiot that aproved the flyer. That's okay becaus I've seen plenty of ricers cross tagging their vehicles simply because they are idiots too.

Juice said:
My bad. I got their 2 cars mixed up. I can't wait to see how the Veilside turns out. Keep me posted on what your friend finds in Japan; if he finds them you know they are sold. :)

BTTS- JDMnsxR, when did you change the type of wing you are using. I like the subtlety of the R-Type wing much more.

yes, definetly changed out to the TYPE R wing (procars) about 3-4 months ago, and its the best thing i've ever done. i think the GT wings look great and give it that racer feel. but i've noticed that i get a lot more "exotic" car like compliments with the more subtle wing. i can definetly say its a good thing :biggrin:

Back