• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX on television

Hi

I was asked by the local Statoil gas station if I was interested in having my NSX in one of their ads. It will air on local tv 9 times next week.

Turned out pretty good.

Movie is 109mb

It is here

Enjoy

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
I am downloading it... :)

martin, I am so proud of her! :D :D :D

:D

No doubt..she is the star of that ad..not the girl :D

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
SAW IT!

Wow, the blonde is hot! :eek: Did you get to know her? And tell the truth... was it you driving away blasting with the Tubi? :p

Hi

Blond is hot :D

Yes I know her. And yes it is me blasting away. :D

I will get the all the movie material so I can use it to make a version with more focus on the real star of the movie and not legs on some girl :D

Regards

All I heard was TUBI TUBI TUBI !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hope you got more than a free car wash for doing that commerical. :D
That's great. How soon can I ship my car over be blast-washed into an NSX? ;)

Attachments

• rock.gif
    rock.gif
    439 bytes · Views: 1,096
martin said:
Hi

Blond is hot :D

Yes I know her. And yes it is me blasting away. :D

I will get the all the movie material so I can use it to make a version with more focus on the real star of the movie and not legs on some girl :D

Yes sir, the blonde is hot :cool:

For a split second, I thought it was her getting on it and blasting out of the gas station. More movie material of the girl :)

The music was funny for that type of commercial :p

FuryNSX said:
Hmm, you'd think she'd be a little happier getting back into the car after it's all nice and "cleaned". :D

Thanks PHOEN$X

FuryNSX she was too "cool" to smile I guess. She had no idea what she was getting into and how rare and exotic the NSX is...well I guess a lot of people are like that. :rolleyes:

I was happy getting into the car after the shoot. The result was pretty good with a budget of 0$ :D

Regards

Last edited:
Beautiful Silver NSX, and the lady, wow, nice, very very nice!
OScar

Are you running spacers on the car?

fkong777 said:
Are you running spacers on the car?

Hi

Not spacers but wheel adapters.

Read all about it here

At the bottom in that thread you can see what Gheba did to the NSX that I now own.

Regards

martin said:
Thanks PHOEN$X

FuryNSX she was too "cool" to smile I guess. She had no idea what she was getting into and how rare and exotic the NSX is...well I guess a lot of people are like that. :rolleyes:

I was happy getting into the car after the shoot. The result was pretty good with a budget of 0$ :D

Regards

I took it as she expected amazing results, and was used to it. Sort of like "everyone knows that carwash is amazing - its a given" Nice little clip though!

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
I took it as she expected amazing results, and was used to it. Sort of like "everyone knows that carwash is amazing - its a given" Nice little clip though!

Ahh

Maybe it was all an act and I failed to notice :D

Maybe I gave her less credit then she deserved :D

Regards

Yes, I am pretty sure that there was a script for the commercial, and the director described what he wanted for each scene. . in scripted film not too much is 'by mistake' . . she was probably instructed . . "have a look of not being impressed - such great results happen every time and nobody is suprised by these results, it is what they have come to expect from us" . . .

Martin,

Just watched the video again. I laughed when I noticed not only the car had changed, but the license plate had changed as well after going through the carwash! I'm sure Mr. Wolf could use a carwash service like that. :D

PHOEN$X said:
Martin,

Just watched the video again. I laughed when I noticed not only the car had changed, but the license plate had changed as well after going through the carwash! I'm sure Mr. Wolf could use a carwash service like that. :D

Hi

So you noticed that? :)

It is called the "Wolfomatic". Other options can be added too..change of haircolor and stuff like that :D

Regards

all right, dammit, that does it. i'm quitting my job tomorrow and selling everything i have to get me and my NSX shipped to NORWAY! :D

Here's a little something for Martin, but everyone else can benefit.
If 109MBytes is too much, here's a trimmed down 4MByte version.

<FONT SIZE=+2>
<B><A HREF="http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mike.macleod/martin_statoil-narvik_ad.wmv">Martin's NSX in Statoil-Narvik_ad</A> 3.99Mbyte WMV Format.</B></FONT>

(note: Martin, are you able to host this? I can host this for long. i only have 10MB web host space! :( )

Back