• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Supercharged Sorcery Widebody NSX.....

How about some videos of the car?

Thanks for everyones comments, but for now i only have on video, sorry ill take some new ones in a couple weeks when i take it out for a drive. maybe hit up the so cal meet. but heres a video of the car idling

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1Q-VQmChPw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1Q-VQmChPw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Its weird because i was looking through the stickdiljoe blog and saw a shot with your nsx and a white q45. I just sold my q45 that i drove everyday and pretty much have same kit on my nsx as you. here is my nsx and q45 together. just trying to live up to west coast cars

nsx_015.JPG

Its weird because i was looking through the stickdiljoe blog and saw a shot with your nsx and a white q45. I just sold my q45 that i drove everyday and pretty much have same kit on my nsx as you. here is my nsx and q45 together. just trying to live up to west coast cars

nsx_015.JPG

awesome, i saw your car a few years ago when my friend sent me a link to me saying they found my long lost twin ahahah. love your car man, the q45 isnt mine, i have a gs300 thats vip'd out. clean nsx again my friend :smile:

One word... Woof!

What SC do you have installed? Looks like a turbo to me.

Last edited:
One word... Woof!

What SC do you have installed? Looks like a turbo to me.
It is a centrifugal supercharger which basically is a turbo that is mechanically driven instead of being exhuast driven. The centrifugal and root's type superchargers boost is limited by their pulley system's while an exhuast driven compressor ie turbocharger is not.

Either way that is one badass NSX, kudo's!!

It is a centrifugal supercharger which basically is a turbo that is mechanically driven instead of being exhuast driven. The centrifugal and root's type superchargers boost is limited by their pulley system's while an exhuast driven compressor ie turbocharger is not.

Either way that is one badass NSX, kudo's!!

I see. Interesting. Thanks for your answer. Haven't seen your avatar before. Kinda like Clint Eastwood's "High Plains Drifter" character wearing Billy Jack's hat. If you're under 40, you may not know who Billy Jack is. Nice to come across someone new (to me). :)

Last edited:
I see. Interesting. Thanks for your answer. Haven't seen your avatar before. Kinda like Clint Eastwood's "High Plains Drifter" character wearing Billy Jack's hat. If you're under 40, you may not know who Billy Jack is. Nice to come across someone new (to me). :)

Thank's I like it as it suited me imho as I'm a very proud native Texan and related to Colonel W.B.Travis, my last name is Travis. I'm 45 and loved the Billy Jack movie's aswell :smile: .

Anyway back ontopic that is one sweet NSX. I'm a mid-engine guy, drove MR2's for 21yr's, and when I graduate from the police academy I'm gonna start saving for an NSX but until then I'll gladly accept any ride's!! LOL
I would really like to attend one of the local event's/get together's in my area.

Awesome ride MRJdmNSX and all the best.

tex

very nice i like it a lot. can you tell me how is the fitment of the widebody kit from sorcery. am thinking about order some bodykit from sorcery but don't know how good it there fitment
thanks

very nice i like it a lot. can you tell me how is the fitment of the widebody kit from sorcery. am thinking about order some bodykit from sorcery but don't know how good it there fitment
thanks

Anything fiberglass will most likely have to be worked. I have an authentic kit and it needs work to have it straight. Gapping is minimal and some spots are off but wavy surfaces will be the biggest complaint. I am posting pics soon on my build thread and you'll see the imperfections.

On topic the car looks fantastic in the pics. Love the set up.

The sound is pretty sick! Lets hear some runs! I want to hear some WOT shots! :) :eek::biggrin:

What would be badass would be to get a lexan hatch and custom build a snorkel for the turbo's air intake... wouldn't be too tough to make I dont think... :cool:

Nice i've see 3 Sorcery kits this year. They are amazing! Good job man.

nsx_015.JPG

Did you sell the old wheels? :cool:

Back