• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need 93+ SRS seatbelts with yellow Connectors

Purchased a set of seat belts from a guy on Prime who swore they were from a 1994 car. Long story short, they were clearly labled 1990 and the wrong ones. I hope he will refund my money.....
What I need is a set of undeployed 93+ seat belts both sides for my 1995-T, see example picture below. They must not be locked (deployed or exploded) and have the yellow SRS yellow harness connectors on the side of the reels. Not looking to pay top dollar, will wait for a reasonable price. My car took seven years to build, I can wait a little longer for the right deal. The 1990 seat belts currently in the car work OK but the red SRS light is annoying.
Can anybody help me out? What about all the the track and racing NSX owners out there?
Stephen

Attachments

• 94 seat belts.jpg
    94 seat belts.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Still need these

Purchased a set of seat belts from a guy on Prime who swore they were from a 1994 car. Long story short, they were clearly labled 1990 and the wrong ones. I hope he will refund my money.....
What I need is a set of undeployed 93+ seat belts both sides for my 1995-T, see example picture below. They must not be locked (deployed or exploded) and have the yellow SRS yellow harness connectors on the side of the reels. Not looking to pay top dollar, will wait for a reasonable price. My car took seven years to build, I can wait a little longer for the right deal. The 1990 seat belts currently in the car work OK but the red SRS light is annoying.
Can anybody help me out? What about all the the track and racing NSX owners out there?
Stephen

Back