• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Neighbor's dillemma

As for being a teen: just scare the pooh out of them...you kno get a scary mask and pop up..but keep your eyes closed so you dont see anything

A nice security light pointed at where they routinely park might be of assistance. I am sure they would go find a nice dark corner to.....discuss their homework.

speechless...

queenlives said:
um, pardon me - i speak jive... may i be of help here?

Airplane/AirplaneII, lol! :biggrin:

"you swear to tell the truth and the whole truth so help you god?"

"Ain't no thang!" (thumps bible w/ fist)

"Please tell the court..."

"... the homez was down to da bone, he was freakin' man...!"

grab a paintball gun and do some huntin! But, do it from someone elses yard so it doesn't get back to u.

Re: speechless...

Osiris_x11 said:

fool don't want no help, fool don't get no help....

:)

Edwardo said:
Oops, I almost forgot to give my advice to NsxMas.

I do not have time right now to outlay the entire "plan of attack". For now, just make sure that you have these necessary items.

1. A pair of underwear (boxers will suffice if you don't have any of the old kind but the old kind is preferable for our purposes)
2. A single pair of white tube socks
3. Binoculars

I will get back with you when I have time but I will say that your plan of attack will be to utilize the aformentioned items, and these items only.
I think I know what the plan of attack is... :biggrin:

Re: speechless...

Osiris_x11 said:

"Bro.....was ONNNNN!!........Didnt trip!...

"Slap tha sucka side tha runway like a motha.....Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit(Golly) :tongue:

liftshard said:
It's not your business. Let them handle it. They're reaping what they've sowed over 15 yrs of parenting and there's little they can do now.

Raising kids is like paving a road. When they hit their teens, they pretty much have to drive on the course you've laid out. But, you get over a decade to do it, so there's no excuse for it leading off of a cliff. You can finetune their travel on that road in their teen years, but you're not going to change direction seriously.

If the girl's above the legal age in the state, you should try to get yourself a piece too...

Wow, what a "lovely" thought. : tsk tsk : It's obvious that it is bothering NsxMas and IMHO, everything happens for a reason.

NSX, if you're witnessing this, there's probably a reason. From all the (other than this post's) good advice provided, I think I would opt to phone the police anonymously and allow them to put a little scare into these two. You may be saving a young woman's future. You never know.

Back