• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Dual-Adjustable, Remote Reservoir Coilovers!

LOL....
You get your butt out here and I'll let you drive them :)
You know I'll let you drive anything I've got :)
No wait, you already have.....LOL.
When are you coming out to Bondurant to teach ?
You told me you were coming and I've been waiting ever since for you to get your butt out here and visit for awhile.

C'mon COZ, visible quality dosn't mean too much... What matters is the internal valving design/execution.

Just come over here and let me drive them! :biggrin:
Bonderant is struggling like most of the schools are due to the economy...

It's not looking too good, but if so, it'll be January-ish. I'm also suppose to instruct a few people from the east-coast while i'm out there. Heck, i'm close to filling a class all by myself!! :)

When were you at Spring Mountain last (during the videos on your myspace)? I've been out there twice in the last month.

Why havn't you found me/added me on myspace yet? :confused:

Last edited:
I hear the install on the K-sports is pretty easy as well! huh Coz....:biggrin:

Bummer Billy. Ive been looking forward to having you here for awhile, hanging out and doing some track days with you while your here. I'll keep hoping for January then...

Yes, we tested those coilovers on October 4th. Those are the one's you and I talked about back in August we were waiting for. We used the 1.5 mile track by the clubhouse on a private members day.

May be headed back out there later this month again, have to see how time permits.

Well damm brother...I looked for you on myspace awhile back and couldn't find you..Send me an invite...we're friends everywhere else, may as well be there too :biggrin:

Bonderant is struggling like most of the schools are due to the economy...

It's not looking too good, but if so, it'll be January-ish. I'm also suppose to instruct a few people from the east-coast while i'm out there. Heck, i'm close to filling a class all by myself!! :)

When were you at Spring Mountain last (during the videos on your myspace)? I've been out there twice in the last month.

Why havn't you found me/added me on myspace yet? :confused:

LOL.....Hey you...got your message. Tried to call you today then got hung up working on the yellow Pantera all day.

LOL....it only took 3 on and off's to get the height set where I wanted it...LOL....

I hear the install on the K-sports is pretty easy as well! huh Coz....:biggrin:

Been workin my ass off as always, training on all the new 09 Acura stuff, we need to get together sometime

Yes, absolutely, miss not seeing you brother...
I will call you tomorrow to catch up on some things.
Say hi to the family for me.

Been workin my ass off as always, training on all the new 09 Acura stuff, we need to get together sometime

Back