• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Dual-Adjustable, Remote Reservoir Coilovers!

I was about to pull the trigger on these until I saw not only a few posts about problems people were faced: This one was the hardest: http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?get=last&ForumID=14&TopicID=226796

I've seen that one before. The link posted above says his were from the first batch BEFORE the seals were redesigned with NOK's. I personally wouldn't want the older ones either. That's why they've improved their materials and engineering, so I'll give them a shot.

For the record, there's evidence of JIC failures:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=791517&postcount=28

And a recent TEIN failure:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=994210&postcount=3

Even SHOWA's (like on the NSX-R) had problems when the name was bought out.

I've heard of KONI 3012 (the COMPTECH dampeners) shafts snapping too.

I could search on the net for TEIN, JIC, etc. failures on other less expensive but more popular vehicles, and I'm 99.9% positive I would find as many complaints as with the D2's or KSports. Actually, I have found a lot, but it's not worth my time to repost. Do I assume they are crap? NO!

For a $2k and under budget, I personally didn't like the TEINS (the N1 may have been another story though if you could find some), thought the JIC was overpriced, etc. I think John's buddy sells TEINs, maybe that's why he overreacted to my post.

In fact, I would rather have lightweight OEM's, but with more dampening for stiff springs, and ride height adjustability. They felt fine when new. From Honda literature:
"Unique shock absorbers have been developed which use a variable resistance disc instead of a fixed orifice to control fluid flow in the shock cylinders. This system exercises more precise damping control, improves ride quality and enhances stability."

The shock absorbers are gas filled and feature a newly designed HPV piston and bottom valve which opens progressively under vertical loads. The progressive opening of this valve produces a more favorable damping profile and more precise damping control than a conventional valve system in which the fluid control orifices are either fully opened or closed."

I've researched KSports extensively (see my first post where I described problems others have seen), and feel comfortable with my decision so far. We'll see how they do longevity-wise and on the street under "spirited driving."

Finally, you don't need to spend a lot to get decent performance. Look at the KW's that are German made :wink: I didn't feel like waiting on those since I generally don't like the feel of German dampening (personal, I know), and I think the Version 3 looks a little silly :biggrin:

K Sports are re-painted D2's. Now with compression knob and external canisters. It will probably be a lot like upgrading from the Kia to the Kia Sport.

They're not, actually. They're not even painted anyways, they're anodized. Despite having their own factory, people still spread rumors about how Megan, D2 etc are all "the same". Sure, there are plenty of coilover companies that are the same and just relabeled (plenty of high end names we know), but that's not the case with KSport.

I've been using KSports competitively as long as anyone.. I had them on my time attack 240SX, my Speed WC 240SX, a NASA PTA BMW M3, the Honda S2000 mentioned earlier, a DC5 Integra Type R.. I've even driven that 350Z you bought from Clayton here in Arizona. I raced an SCCA T2/NASA PTB 350Z for a couple years and spent plenty of time messing around with Koni DAs, Koni SAs, Bilsteins and a few others. Clayton's car was not bad compared to those.. it wasn't a Cup Car on Motons, but given how much tuning was put into that car (basically nothing, as you said), it wasn't bad either. Does that mean they're better than a set of Moton Club Sports? No way, but for the price they're really good. Anyone who is comparing Motons to KSports is really confused.. you have to consider what you're paying vs. what you get in return.

KSport has started up an extensive R&D program to improve their shocks with in the last couple years. Since your 350Z shocks don't have the click adjustments, that means they're several years old. KSport has a "fleet" of about six cars that are run regionally and nationally and the list of improvements that have been made is endless, and still growing... everything from machine work, design, materials, packaging etc.

I've driven enough cars on JRZs, Ohlins and Motons by now to be able to tell the difference between crappy shocks and good ones. The range of adjustment on a Moton is far bigger than on a KSport, no doubt about that. A set of KSports, with springs is also cheaper than a single Moton triple adjustable. Are the KSports better than any of those? No.. are they better in in every area than D2, Megan and the other random brands out there? Definitely.

And FWIW, KSport is located in Phoenix, AZ.. they distribute and rebuild all of their products locally, not Japan like everyone else (Tein, JIC etc). They offer revalving services as well for people who want custom builds and valving. KSport has even rebuilt shocks for other manufacturers that couldn't get them done in the USA. JIC, Tein, Buddy Club etc.. they all have their share of problems.. A person close to KSport mentioned to me he was considering opening a business rebuilding shocks for all of the other brands (JIC, Tein..) because there are so many customers calling KSport asking if they can do it.

Look, I'm not trying to start up a big argument, I just wanted to get some facts and information straight. There are plenty coilover manufacturers out there that get tossed together into the "ebay coilover" category. KSport has been working so hard to make their products better that it's difficult to battle all the rumors that get thrown on forums. And given the sheer volume of parts they sell - a lot of which go to people who don't even install them properly - the amount of internet bashing is inevitable. I've used them for three years on probably seven race cars and never had an issue, but that's because I spend the time to install and set them up right. Anyways, carry on.

It's a fully prepped road race car btw, 2nd in class winner, and was extremely well maintained within its envelope. NASA log book, 9 races on chassis. I would assert your assumption on what I would buy is highly mis-founded.

That's not entirely true.. because I've drifted it. But yeah, Clayton took extremely good care of that car.. probably the best maintained racer in Arizona. :cool:

1526518132_87406aab06.jpg

Just another point.. I hold the track record in that PTB class your 350Z ran in, driving a car on KSports..

Last edited:
Despite having their own factory, people still spread rumors about how Megan, D2 etc are all "the same".

This factory?
http://www.bcec.com.tw/

Sure, there are plenty of coilover companies that are the same and just relabeled (plenty of high end names we know), but that's not the case with KSport.

Right, because they are so different...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=17988752

I've been using KSports competitively as long as anyone.. I had them on my time attack 240SX, my Speed WC 240SX, a NASA PTA BMW M3, the Honda S2000 mentioned earlier, a DC5 Integra Type R..
This wouldn't happen to be the same DC5 Integra touted on their web site would it? This S2000 referenced from this users thread on 2KI?

I've even driven that 350Z you bought from Clayton here in Arizona. I raced an SCCA T2/NASA PTB 350Z for a couple years and spent plenty of time messing around with Koni DAs, Koni SAs, Bilsteins and a few others. Clayton's car on KSports felt the best by far. Does that mean they're better than a set of Moton Club Sports? No way, but for the price they're really good. Anyone who is comparing Motons to KSports is really confused.. you have to consider what you're paying vs. what you get in return.

Exactly. They are a price compromise. Look. Perhaps next time I build a $5,000 VW Golf race car I'll splurge and put Kontrol Pro shocks on it. What are they- $800 and change wholesale? I think I can manage that. :cool:

Since your 350Z shocks don't have the click adjustments, that means they're several years old.

Could well be. Even on the softest setting they cannot properly control the oscillations from the spring. It could well be because they are toast at this point. Although, I can't say for certain.. I really honestly doubt the valving and setup could have been that great to begin with; particularly given the relatively mild rate on these springs.

I'm not really alone here btw. My brief results would seem to coincide with other posts which seem to report them going to crap quickly. In fact, every forum online would seem to have a good share of unhappy customers. Not encouraging for a new customer shopping about.

Not to be dramatic here, but you know when the Club Lexus guys complain about a shocks performance I know there is a problem. Have you ever drove an SC400? :biggrin: :smile:
http://s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=581523
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3473357

KSport has a "fleet" of about six cars that are run regionally and nationally

Yes I read on the web site that they were looking to sponsor. A fleet of about six cars that are run regionally and nationally. I'm sure that line works on a lot of people and has a big wow factor. My opinion without knowing more, is that the devil is most always in the details.

KSport has started up an extensive R&D program to improve their shocks with in the last couple years.

...and the list of improvements that have been made is endless, and still growing... everything from machine work, design, materials, packaging etc.

So it sounds like your tune is they weren't that great before but are now.

... and this contrary to say.... some other well established shock brands in motorsports, that worked great several years ago... and really haven't required any significant improvements and design over-hauls year-to-year because they had knowledgable engineers & veterans that pretty much got it right the first time. :cool:

Working on Windows... I'm more than familiar with this concept. :wink:

I've driven enough cars on JRZs, Ohlins and Motons by now to be able to tell the difference between crappy shocks and good ones. The range of adjustment on a Moton is far bigger than on a KSport, no doubt about that. A set of KSports, with springs is also cheaper than a single Moton triple adjustable. Are the KSports better than any of those? No.. are they better in in every area than D2, Megan and the other random brands out there? Definitely.

Better than D2 and Megan? With a bar that high I'll have to be careful to not hit my head. You drove on JRZ's and Moton triple adjustables but now insist on Kontrol Pros? I find that hard to believe. You would be in a very lonely camp. I couldn't find a single racer in the paddock at the last SCCA event that didn't use the word junk.

And FWIW, KSport is located in Phoenix, AZ.. they distribute and rebuild all of their products locally, not Japan like everyone else (Tein, JIC etc). They offer revalving services as well for people who want custom builds and valving.

...no different then Tein and a dozen other companies, that also have over 1,000 square feet of office space in a corporate park somewhere in the US to call America home.

Tein also offers re-valving services.

KSport has even rebuild shocks for other manufacturers that couldn't get them done in the USA. JIC, Tein, Buddy Club etc.. they all have their share of problems.. An employee of KSport mentioned to me he was considering opening a business rebuilding shocks for all of them (JIC, Tein..) because there are so many customers calling KSport asking if they can do it.

That's likely because the shim stack and design is for the most part the same.

Look, I'm not trying to start up a big argument, I just wanted to get some facts and information straight. There are plenty coilover manufacturers out there that get tossed together into the "ebay coilover" category. KSport has been working so hard to make their products better that it's difficult to battle all the rumors that get thrown on forums.

Hard to make good on past mistakes. When you oversell a customer for $1000-$1500, then don't deliver, they often get upset.

And given the sheer volume of parts they sell - a lot of which go to people who don't even install them properly - the amount of internet bashing is inevitable. I've used them for three years on probably seven race cars and never had an issue, but that's because I spend the time to install and set them up right. Anyways, carry on.

Ok. So they take the low road. Blame the customers? That won't work.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll have to look, maybe mine are upside down. :cool:

I wonder if these SCCA guys also all installed theirs wrong... :confused:

http://sccaforums.com/forums/thread/277494.aspx

That's not entirely true.. because I've drifted it. But yeah, Clayton took extremely good care of that car..

And good cars deserve good shocks. Which is why I am in the process of obtaining a set of Koni's from a T-2 National Winner. They were proven faster than the Moton triples on one local circuit.

Cost to me: A lot less than a new set of K-Sports.

I hold the track record in that PTB class your 350Z ran in, driving a car on KSports..

Club Time trials. Lots of wheel to wheel action there. Sounds exciting.

Last edited:
BC Coilovers is a major competitor to KSport, do you honestly think they are the same thing, just rebadged? If you want the street address to the factory itself, send me a PM and I'm more than happy to give it to you. Feel free to call KSport and ask for details yourself. 480-829-8100. Ask for Nick.

I don't know what to say.. in the contest of who has more free time on their hands to argue with every forum post, you definitely win. Half of your comments are false or don't make any sense. I am pretty sure no one on this forum knows more about KSport and their operation than I do, so I find your comments rather interesting.. frustrating as well, but if your mind is set, I probably can never change it... so be it. If you want to start a separate thread where you and I can just argue back and forth, let me know.. I have factual data for just about every opinion you have.

Your "Club Trial" reference makes no sense either.. "Club Trials" is an SCCA brand name. I figured the PTB acronym would make sense to you, since you're an established NASA racer. If you are interested in my racing resume, call up Clayton and he'll fill you in. If you're really bored, you can start by reading my column in Modified Magazine this month.. page 127. The Factor X car is on the cover, so I imagine you have a copy.

BC Coilovers is a major competitor to KSport, do you honestly think they are the same thing, just rebadged?

Umm, saying that the same factory in Taiwan that puts out cheap shocks through global source is their "major competitor" advances your argument how?

BC Coilovers is a major competitor to KSport, do you honestly think they are the same thing, just rebadged? If you want the street address to the factory itself, send me a PM and I'm more than happy to give it to you. Feel free to call KSport and ask for details yourself. 480-829-8100. Ask for Nick.

Ok. I'll check it out. I'm all about learning as much as I can about shock manufacturers that cater to the upper echelon of the street fighter tuner market.

I don't know what to say.. in the contest of who has more free time on their hands to argue with every forum post, you definitely win. Half of your comments are false or don't make any sense. I am pretty sure no one on this forum knows more about KSport and their operation than I do, so I find your comments rather interesting.. frustrating as well, but if your mind is set, I probably can never change it... so be it. If you want to start a separate thread where you and I can just argue back and forth, let me know.. I have factual data for just about every opinion you have.

Sure, drop me a PM. I'm open to discussion, and if some of my facts don't fit, hey- I'll be the first to correct them and admit I am wrong. No pride here. It could be that there just is a lot of mis-information floating about online as you said and everyone has it all wrong. Honestly, I had never even heard of K-Sport suspension until 3 weeks ago, which usually isn't a great sign to begin with.

It sounds like since their USA office is right down the street, and you are driving their race cars... you have your foot in their door so to speak and can get us all the details on all that secret area 51 suspension R&D that is going on. Set the online record straight for all the mis-informed members.

Your "Club Trial" reference makes no sense either.. "Club Trials" is an SCCA brand name. I figured the PTB acronym would make sense to you, since you're an established NASA racer. If you are interested in my racing resume, call up Clayton and he'll fill you in.

That's right. Performance Touring, essentially E0 as I recall with NASA. Whatever. Not here to start a debate on your driving.

If you're really bored, you can start by reading my column in Modified Magazine this month.. page 127. The Factor X car is on the cover, so I imagine you have a copy.

I have that issue in the basket in the bathroom. I'll be sure to check it out on Mexican night. All the pros have subscriptions to modified mag.

Last edited:
Obviously price is an important consideration, maybe try KW. IMO you'd be better with a quality single adjustable than a cheap-o double with a huge feature list.
KW will be out soon!!! -Can't wait.

Should be ballpark Moton/JRZ/Penske performance for the price range of K-Sport/Tein/HKS/JIC/etc...

Heck, KW has a 7-post rig (aka: Shaker rig) in Germany!!!

Can't wait to test them out.

Random note: I just tracked an NSX with double-adjustable Penskes. If you've never driven on a set of proper dampers, you don't know what your missing... Save your money (an extra $500-1,000 will be well worth the investment rather than being unsure of your decision after the fact).

bump? no updates

Sorry, none yet. Just called KSport today and am waiting for them to arrive sometime next week. I'll post a new thread on their install once I get them. :smile:

Well, I have these in hand and I must say I'm very impressed so far with the visible quality.

It took a little longer than I had planned since these were being evaluated and fine-tuned by arguably one of the most experienced NSX trackers in the US - Dali Racing. Advertised as "Motons for the masses" :smile: and sold here:

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2399#tab1

Here's mine sitting on the workbench ready for installation. I'll get to it on the 14th when I have a long weekend. Mine are 10kg/mm front and 8kg/mm rear:
IMG_5477.JPG

Visible quality? That is meaningless dude...

I think there are kits that obviously suit different needs and budgets. Optimium track shocks are not necessary for owners who simply want a lower ride height on the street. There is no point spending thousands on products they will never use.

Ultimately, products are cheaper for a reason. As the old saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I personally wouldn't recommend any Tein product, let alone KSport, but then that is purely from a track point of view (and to be fair my limited experience of various damper manufacturers).

Enjoy the kit, let us know how you get on.

Visible quality? That is meaningless dude...

I work in a manufacturing environment - Visible quality is important. It's obvious that KSport has spent some time and money on their design and manufacturing. Casting and machining look to be of excellent quality.

But, I agree, we'll see how they hold up.

Well, I have these in hand and I must say I'm very impressed so far with the visible quality.

Whats the big hunk of steel on the side of the reservoir :confused: Going to make it hard to mount or do you take that off to put thought a hole than recharge the system? Does the fitting have a disconnect or swivel or BOTH?

Think I'll keep my Motons until I see the "Cup" guys change over :smile:

The banjo bolt attaches to a wierd shaped chunk of metal that has 2 bolts that attach it to the canister itself, rather than have the banjo/SS line directly attach to the canister...:confused:

From a technical design standpoint, looks interesting. I would like to personally track them myself to see how they are, as well as look at the damping charts from a shock dyno.

Their are some threads going around about off-the-shelf K-sports (single-adjustable) having very erratic/inconistent and poor damping from side to side!!!

to the OP:

i have been playing around the decision of ksport coilovers also for my integra. i have been reading everything i can find on quality, craftsmanship, and durability, along with driver testimonials from all over the net. the strange thing is i came to the opposite conclusion as you.

one of the big factors in deciding was looking at the shock dynos for their kontrol pro coilover. the consistency of product does not seem to be as good as i would like. this is not to say that other more established companies have achieved results that blow the ksport out of the water, for the price.

this is also not to say anything regarding this new design that you purchased, as the design and q-c of these may be completely different than the kontrol pro line. for the price difference between the two lines, i would imagine that the components, craftsmanship, and quality of the products you purchased would be much better than what i was looking to purchase.

that being said, until a product has been tested and proved, both in real world tests and simulations, i would always be wary, no matter the brand. i just don't enjoy being the guinea pig. i have found that manufacturer specifications are usually good to take in with a grain of salt, but whenever a product can be tested with verifying results, it should be. this is the mechanical engineering side of my thinking though, as in several cases, i have had to perform internal material tests, component tests, etc to verify a products claims before using them on projects.

also, as has been stated, a product is only as good/picky as the consumer, and this product may fit you perfectly. it may even be good enough to fit a majority of consumers, and may turn out to be amazing for the price, however, the price point is significantly more than what i normally associate with ksport products.

let us know what you think of the coilovers both initially and after time. let us know how they hold up and what type of performance increase you get.

Why would one need to disconnect the reservoir other than for service :confused: Maybe you're thinking that one would want them located on the strut tower :confused::confused::confused:

This is the worst place to mount them, as the temperature difference swings wildly during a race and will affect the pressure in the system. The best place is in the front of trunk where it is somewhat insulated from engine and engine bay heat changes. Right next to the Accusump, right :wink:

From a technical design standpoint, looks interesting. I would like to personally track them myself to see how they are, as well as look at the damping charts from a shock dyno.

I have little faith in published shock dyno results that are on the internet for the common person to see. Good rigs have thermocouples to measure the shock temp over the test and you rarely see that important info (and why an absorber with a remote or piggyback reservoir/high volume of oil is always better than a similar design without). Also, most cheap rigs only input a sinusoidal displacement as a function of time, whereas I like to see custom profiles that correspond to real-life conditions.

Street/track testing is still the best IMO. But of course, this is also very subjective.

to the OP:

i have been playing around the decision of ksport coilovers also for my integra. i have been reading everything i can find on quality, craftsmanship, and durability, along with driver testimonials from all over the net. the strange thing is i came to the opposite conclusion as you.

one of the big factors in deciding was looking at the shock dynos for their kontrol pro coilover. the consistency of product does not seem to be as good as i would like. this is not to say that other more established companies have achieved results that blow the ksport out of the water, for the price.

this is also not to say anything regarding this new design that you purchased, as the design and q-c of these may be completely different than the kontrol pro line. for the price difference between the two lines, i would imagine that the components, craftsmanship, and quality of the products you purchased would be much better than what i was looking to purchase.

that being said, until a product has been tested and proved, both in real world tests and simulations, i would always be wary, no matter the brand. i just don't enjoy being the guinea pig. i have found that manufacturer specifications are usually good to take in with a grain of salt, but whenever a product can be tested with verifying results, it should be. this is the mechanical engineering side of my thinking though, as in several cases, i have had to perform internal material tests, component tests, etc to verify a products claims before using them on projects.

also, as has been stated, a product is only as good/picky as the consumer, and this product may fit you perfectly. it may even be good enough to fit a majority of consumers, and may turn out to be amazing for the price, however, the price point is significantly more than what i normally associate with ksport products.

let us know what you think of the coilovers both initially and after time. let us know how they hold up and what type of performance increase you get.

Very well put. Thank you for writing your clear, level-headed review of these.

BTW, I did FSAE at Purdue for a few years a long time ago and was also on their solar race team. I think I was the only nuclear engineer to have done so :wink:

For me, $2k to spend as a guinea pig on these is not a big deal. Personally, I'm hoping these are better than the Tein N1 - the closest competitor. I like to be a little different - that's the engineer in me and why I have an NSX as a daily-driver.

well put about the shock dyno tests not releasing 'full' information also. honestly, i dont' really ever expect to see a full shock dyno test of many competitive coilovers by an unbiased third party unless someone other than the manufacturers foot the bill.

but that's what forums and user reviews are for right? :biggrin:

looking forward to your reviews.

O.T.

the engineer in me is also the reason i'll have an nsx as a daily someday also. hopefully sooner than later.

our team was next to the Purdue team in the paddocks last year at MIR. they're a good bunch of people, willing to help out and share information with younger teams. (it was our second year)

Why would one need to disconnect the reservoir other than for service :confused: Maybe you're thinking that one would want them located on the strut tower :confused::confused::confused:

This is the worst place to mount them, as the temperature difference swings wildly during a race and will affect the pressure in the system. The best place is in the front of trunk where it is somewhat insulated from engine and engine bay heat changes. Right next to the Accusump, right :wink:

To mount do YOU want to drill a 1/2" hole or 4" :tongue:

Most quick disconnects have a ball seal and these reservoirs don't look like a swivel more like a banjo fitting like a brake line :confused: So you would have to break the seal just to reposition for mounting.

I've used cars at the track w/ them mounted in the back hatch bar or trunk but you do have to have easy access to adjust them. So how are you going to mount without taking the lines off?

Not a huge problem at the track as a lot of the teams have the equipment on hand to recharge the dampers but for a street guy?

Might be just incredible for some people... but IMO they are Junk.

lol ebay garbage. :biggrin: for that kind of money, get something tested beyond branding.

Asia knock offs are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about VISUAL QUALITY.

visually confirm its a "good" deal . Leave EBAY FEEDBACK for a great product and proceed to get the shaft when the seals blow on the second speed bump after install only to get no warranty. many brick and mortar stores do not sell these because return rates are sky high.

knock off hks bovs LOOK great... open them up? paper diagrams instead of rubber... ebay wastegates. same story. ebay turbos? nsx headers? lol the stories goes on and on.

hopefully its a different story with the k-sport/megan/d2 coil overs... all made by a couple of Taiwan /Chinese companies. Nothing wrong with Asian craftsmen ship, when the right people are behind QC.

i can find out what MFG direct pricing is like and see what the mark up is :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
To mount do YOU want to drill a 1/2" hole or 4" :tongue:

Most quick disconnects have a ball seal and these reservoirs don't look like a swivel more like a banjo fitting like a brake line :confused: So you would have to break the seal just to reposition for mounting.

I've used cars at the track w/ them mounted in the back hatch bar or trunk but you do have to have easy access to adjust them. So how are you going to mount without taking the lines off?

Not a huge problem at the track as a lot of the teams have the equipment on hand to recharge the dampers but for a street guy?

Good question.

If you compare the first picture I made in this post to the latest picture sitting on my workbench, you'll see that the reservoirs have been designed to attach directly to the shock body or have a remote line. Hence, the casting on the side of them to cut down on cost. Yes, it is a banjo fitting, and no I wouldn't even be able to loosen them up for rotation if I wanted to.

For reservoir location, I had planned on coiling the hose and mounting the reservoirs in the wheelwell where the tie downs are. This should allow me plenty of access for adjustment. The front reservoirs would go under the hood. That's my plan anyways....

As I've stated in the past, these are obviously not Motons or Penske. My personal hope is that these are a nice step up from Teins, JICs, Hypermax, etc for a reasonable price.

I have a set on my NSX. (The one's on your bench)

I've had them on now since the original testing day that Dali Racing & I did at Spring Mountain for the first set released by KSports in October for testing by us.

So far I have had no problems with them and like the way they feel and the response of them.

I have about 5000 miles on them so far with 3 full track days so far.
You can see the car on the track for the testing here. Red NSX.
www.myspace.com/cozmotorsports

Last edited:
I have a set on my NSX. (The one's on your bench)

I've had them on now since the original testing day that Dali Racing & I did at Spring Mountain for the first set released by KSports in October for testing by us.

So far I have had no problems with them and like the way they feel and the response of them.

I have about 5000 miles on them so far with 3 full track days so far.

C'mon COZ, visible quality dosn't mean too much... What matters is the internal valving design/execution.

Just come over here and let me drive them! :biggrin:

LOL....
You get your butt out here and I'll let you drive them :)
You know I'll let you drive anything I've got :)
No wait, you already have.....LOL.
When are you coming out to Bondurant to teach ?
You told me you were coming and I've been waiting ever since for you to get your butt out here and visit for awhile.

C'mon COZ, visible quality dosn't mean too much... What matters is the internal valving design/execution.

Just come over here and let me drive them! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back