• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New guy from NC

It looks like I might be picking up a 1991 NSX next week..if not then very soon. I have owned several cars over the past few years..nothing of NSX class though. 2 Z06's, Lotus Exige, s2000, 350z, STi, WRX, 300zx TT, 3000gt, and Trans Am.
Im usually over at horsepowerjunkies talking smack.
Ill post the car after I pick it up. Just hope it does not sell this week:)

EDIT: IT SOLD THIS WEEK! SO..im on the hunt for another one.

Last edited:
Good luck and congrats!
Where in NC...
There are vital "groups" in Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, and a few of us in Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point.

Thanks! I hope to go pick it up either this weekend or early next week. My Z06 is getting a new bottom end and I need something to play with when I am not driving it..and what better choice then an NSX:) Wanted one since I was in the 8th grade!

Im in the Raleigh area.

Thanks! I hope to go pick it up either this weekend or early next week. My Z06 is getting a new bottom end and I need something to play with when I am not driving it..and what better choice then an NSX:) Wanted one since I was in the 8th grade!

Im in the Raleigh area.
Introduce yourself to the SouthEast Forum...99NCNSX (John) is my guru for the Raleigh area hapenings!

Congrates on your upcoming purchase. Look forward to seeing and meeting you at a few of the meets this summer.

Welcome to the club,

Raliegh has a strong NSX presence and John K is a good resouce. Also you have one the top Acura techs in your backyard, Steve Gooding. Do a search on here and you will find countless references of Steve and how good he will treat your NSX if needed. Mine is there right now!

John and I are talking of getting a mini NSX meet together somewhere in the Greensboro area this spring/summer. Stay tuned!

Michael

Welcome CG,

Glad to see a new owner in the area. You will want to meet up with NSX tech Steve Gooding for sure.

I am the self appointed organizer of Raleigh area NSX events. I currently have a list of NC area owners that numbers about 35. Most are here in the general Raleigh area with a few over in Charlotte, Hickory, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Greensboro (west) and a few from New Bern, Lumberton, Williamston, Fayetteville (east and south).

PM me with your name, a phone number (if you want) and an e-mail address and I'll add you to our NC owners log.

I live in Holly Springs. Hope to see you soon.

Back