• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW: Hot Wheels NSX!

Good friend of mine gave me these four a few weeks ago.. they are part of my garage art display!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• P4060001.jpg
    P4060001.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,105
So...Hot Wheels has NSX 2.0 cars out now in blue, red, and the gold Treasure Hunt...when is white coming?

Tomica has white...

@GBL1 Nice find. I bought a silver concept one a few years back, do want the red one though.

Also, the red one you posted has mismatched front and rear wheels :tongue:

Those were pics I grabbed, out of being lazy, off eBay. I do have them all, but didn't take time to take pics.

The difference between the Hot Wheels 2012 NSX Concept and the Hot Wheels 2017 NSX 2.0 is that they actually took the time to re-sculpt the side scoops longer and larger. They may have updated the front end, but that's so busy I can't tell...LOL!

You can find the blue and red ones for cheap on eBay...

Tomica now has a red Gen2 (I preordered on Ebay) and we've put the Hot Wheels with it side by side. The HW paint, tires and tail lights are superior, but the Tomica is closer to the actual detail other than the tail lights. Also, the engine compartment on the Tomy appears much closer to reality. The HW is just a flat mold. Interestingly, the Tomy Gen2, is badged as a Honda. Somebody goofed or they didn't want to spend the bucks for the rights for the Acura Badging????? My Tomica Gen 1's are badged as Hondas as well,
D
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx gen2 tomy and HW.JPG
    nsx gen2 tomy and HW.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 890
  • nsx gen2 tomy and HW2.JPG
    nsx gen2 tomy and HW2.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
I got this set too...nicer detail than Hot Wheels, proper Honda "H" logos, and they already have the car in WHITE!

Last edited:
I have a few NSX diecasts...

Hot Wheels:
Couple red to go.
attachment.php

Super Treasure Hunts.. (One loose, 5 US & 5 International Cards)
attachment.php

Race models:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tomica (a few have been added since):
attachment.php

Johnny Lightning:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Kyosho / Ebbro / Diapet / Randoms:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3559_zpsuavcdmrk.jpg
    IMG_3559_zpsuavcdmrk.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_3354_zpsdomvo4du.jpg
    IMG_3354_zpsdomvo4du.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_2886_zpsempxfnkh.jpg
    IMG_2886_zpsempxfnkh.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_2885_zps8w7ay9qi.jpg
    IMG_2885_zps8w7ay9qi.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_2884_zpsfymzvy6b.jpg
    IMG_2884_zpsfymzvy6b.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_2889_zpssqonfbf8.jpg
    IMG_2889_zpssqonfbf8.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_3184_zpsi46htvsi.jpg
    IMG_3184_zpsi46htvsi.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 845
  • IMG_3185_zpssipxlpuc.jpg
    IMG_3185_zpssipxlpuc.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_3462_zpsbkfqzrnx.jpg
    IMG_3462_zpsbkfqzrnx.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 838
Last edited:
I have a few NSX diecasts...

Tomica (a few have been added since):
attachment.php

WHERE did you find the Honda dealership???

WHO Makes this???

I MUST have one!!!

Just picked up, not at all teriffic color or design IMHO, but an NSX nonetheless.
Don
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx hot wheels 2017.JPG
    nsx hot wheels 2017.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 736
The NSX 2.0 looks sharp in yellow!

Had to post this guy. First of the concept cars, found this short package yesterday at one of our local stops when driving the Dragon Lady for exercise. NO flat spots on the tires during the winter, is the motto. Disconnect the chaaga, take off the cover and spend almost 5-6 miles bringing the beast to temp in 30 degree weather. Actually, if we were to be honest <ggg> , ANY excuse to get the Lady out on a day that has 1)sun, 2)no left over salt or brine, 3)temp above 20 F and 4) not a whole lot of truck traffic, time. Costco (big parking lot, lots of open space), PO box, get gas, Trader Joes, Macy's outlier same parking as Costco, Outlet Mall, Airport to watch the new F-18 Hornets do their trials prior to delivery etc. It is such a blessing to work part time after gassing retirement. My wife fails to understand why a 10 minute trip to the USPO has taken 45 minutes for the last 5 years.
Actually have a couple of these, but this is the newest.
D</ggg>

Attachments

• nsxconcept HSC 2005.JPG
    nsxconcept HSC 2005.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Realizing that this is Gen2, but appears to be a neat model. Have one on the way in white and in red. Just for the record.
Dnsx2017diecast red132.jpgnsx2017diecast132.jpg

Geo,
Will try to give you the full lowdown as soon as I receive. I am told it's about 1/32, and as you can see in the pics, the doors open. Will get manufacturer I hope, from either the box or the bottom. Under $10 for car and shipping.
Best,
Don

Here's the skinny for a couple of cars bought on ebay. Pull-back models similar to what's available in toy stores or grocery stores for about $6. Appears to be good quality for the money all around. Paint excellent, not AutoArt or Kyosho, but really good. Accurate representation. Produced by UNI Fortune, RMZcity, made in Chinansx2017pullback UNIfortuneRMZcity.JPG

Here's the skinny for a couple of cars bought on ebay. Pull-back models similar to what's available in toy stores or grocery stores for about $6. Appears to be good quality for the money all around. Paint excellent, not AutoArt or Kyosho, but really good. Accurate representation. Produced by UNI Fortune, RMZcity, made in ChinaView attachment 142381

I ordered a blue one!

Geo,
Post a pic please when you receive.
Thanks,
don

Nice!
Mine at the moment...
NSX row is the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.jpg
    IMG_0429.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 259