• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW: Hot Wheels NSX!

Sebring Silver 90 HW is out at Target. Why did they use those crummy wheels. Destroys the otherwise credible look.
2QA=

View attachment 148652

Actually, "fat-fives" were the correct wheel for the first year NSX.

:D

Aah yes, totally true, but they were convex, not concave. There's an idea, Mattel, try a convex wheel. Could be a real hit among the few of us that are NSX affectionados, might sell 3 or 4,000. Not a large market, however if there were a customizer out there with some custom wheels, a true collectible for all of the NSX gatherings.
D

Aah yes, totally true, but they were convex, not concave. There's an idea, Mattel, try a convex wheel. Could be a real hit among the few of us that are NSX affectionados, might sell 3 or 4,000. Not a large market, however if there were a customizer out there with some custom wheels, a true collectible for all of the NSX gatherings.
D

These are fun, but I prefer the much better attention to detail that Kyosho, Tomica & Taccar are putting out in this 1:64 scale.

(see posts #9 & #30 )

Keeping them in the packaging is like keeping it in the garage and not driving it.
I like to take mine for test drives. :cool:

Attachments

• 20171216_142941.jpg
    20171216_142941.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 564
Here's the JDM Tuner silver along with the hot wheels posted earlier.
Djdm and hot wheels.jpg

Here is my latest. Picked up at Target today.

Here's the white 1/43JDM 1-43 white.JPG

Finally found the medium size one in black and found the large one, although not in black yet.

Forgot to post this here. From the model thread.
D
attachment.php

Check the new post in first one we've seen. Gen 1&2
Don

And.........................another in Toys R Us. Don't know why putting on images results in this lengthwise pic. Not sent this way.
D
nsx concept 2012 Maisto.JPG

Really strange bedfellows on this 2006 HW package
D
nsx HW strange companion.JPG

And, here's a bunch of early concepts. Had posted one earlier.NSX HSC concept.jpgNot sure how many colors were available, but this is 4 and 2 different packages.
Just keeping the thread alive.

And, here's a bunch of early concepts. Had posted one earlier.View attachment 151866Not sure how many colors were available, but this is 4 and 2 different packages.
Just keeping the thread alive.

Honda REALLY should have built this car!

I think the current drive-train with the hsc body would have been sweet

Found a Gen 2 white HW in the 20 pack, have read there's a black one as well, both with a red stripe. Not paying $20 for one.
D

Here's the 1/25 JDM in Candy Apple Red. Don't know why it keeps printing upside down. This is 4th attempt

Incidentally there is a copy with the Honda logo from China in about 1/43 in the Walgreens stores. Pretty pricey for what it is, $5.99. Don't think I'll aquire.
D

nsx candy apple red .jpg

Last edited:
Here's one I found today for all that it is worth.
Dnsx JDM 2018 version of 2002.jpg

Hello all miniature collectors,
Looking for a quantity of 90's red HW coupe. In that we own one in a partnership with the Lord, and share it as a result, rides, allowing the kids to sit in it at car shows, (drives the "polishing every minute and don't touch" Corvette people nuts), and try to give every kid who does, and acts like he wants to be a car guy, a hot wheels NSX. Cheap way to try to do some good in the world in a unique way.
My Dragon Lady just broke the 100,000 mile mark, and truly is a driver, though it looks pretty good and is almost perfect mechanically.

If you happen to have a quantity of the red ones that you want to sell reasonably and contribute to make a small, smiling <read grinning="" widely="" and="" almost="" wetting="" his="" pants="" after,="" repeat="" sitting="" in="" my="" car=""> (read grinning widely and almost ready to wet his pants when he or she gets out) kid happy, kindly let me know and the prices.
Thanks in advance, and
Blessings,
Don</read>

Last edited:
Hello all miniature collectors,
Looking for a quantity of 90's red HW coupe. In that we own one in a partnership with the Lord, and share it as a result, rides, allowing the kids to sit in it at car shows, (drives the "polishing every minute and don't touch" Corvette people nuts), and try to give every kid who does, and acts like he wants to be a car guy, a hot wheels NSX. Cheap way to try to do some good in the world in a unique way.
My Dragon Lady just broke the 100,000 mile mark, and truly is a driver, though it looks pretty good and is almost perfect mechanically.

If you happen to have a quantity of the red ones that you want to sell reasonably and contribute to make a small, smiling <read grinning="" widely="" and="" almost="" wetting="" his="" pants="" after,="" repeat="" sitting="" in="" my="" car=""> (read grinning widely and almost ready to wet his pants when he or she gets out) kid happy, kindly let me know and the prices.
Thanks in advance, and
Blessings,
Don</read>

Good for you! Wish I did, but I DO have a squandered mess of NSX 2.0 Hot Wheels that I will part with on the cheap, if anyone else is acting like this with their NSX 2.0.

I have seven red ones, and ten blue ones...

Found on Ebay tonite
s-l1600.jpg

Hi Gaymond,
Answer PM'd last nite to you. Too much history there. Stays in the family.
D

hw miniature

donk,
i have a few yellow with black stripes if that would help

rog

donk,
i have a few yellow with black stripes if that would help

rog

Thanks for the offer, appreciate you. I am going to hold out for the red ones, and keep on the ebay site.
Blessings,
Don

Back