• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW: Hot Wheels NSX!

Here's the 2 versions of the yellow Gen2 vehicle.nsx yellow 2017 2v.JPG
Differences are, top stripe and chromed wheel accents V1 , HW logo on trunklid V2, along with blacked out nose, chrome grill and tail light highlights, wheels and no stripe along with larger Acura badge rear, version 2 (later2017).
D

Last edited:
One more new one, the black version of the previous yellow 90.nsx 90 hw blk.JPG

Check out the NSX Raceday Hotwheels, site won't let me upload.raceday.JPGFinally did I hope!

Last edited:
Edit apparently worked.
D

Saw it first on ebay and found in a Target store. Only one I've seen since. Still looking for one for my son-in-law. Nightburnerz collection, regular hot wheels, the yellow one is a part of the same collection earlier this year in January.
D

Last edited:
Saw it first on ebay and found in a Target store. Only one I've seen since. Still looking for one for my son-in-law. Nightburnerz collection, regular hot wheels, the yellow one is a part of the collection earlier this year.
D
dangit! lol. i guess ill just have to keep trying to keep an eye out for one too haha

Check out these oldies.
DNSX misc.JPG

Here's the latest acquisition
D
$_1.JPG

Seeing a 1/24 of the JDM Tuner car, just not in the stores yet. Imagine Target and Toys R Us soon.

If you're not from St. Louis, you might not understand....................in the words of the "the most Fantastic Crime Fighter Ever known, Chicken Man......................"He's everywhere, he's everywhere"
"Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll."

It is looking as if there are 4 versions of the JDM Tuner car with 3 scales. 1/25,, 1/43, and 2 versions vellow and white, of the 1/64. Have only seen the yellow posted, but they are listed on the boxes of the other scales, and it looks like JDM is the only one with the license on the lower pricing end fo the diecasts. Pure conjecture here your honor.
Don

Last edited:
Just picked up the 1/32 type R JDM Tuners in yellow at Toys R Us. 2 of them available, one for my son-in-law and one for yours truly. Awaiting the 1/24
Don

Last edited:
Sebring Silver 90 HW is out at Target. Why did they use those crummy wheels. Destroys the otherwise credible look.
2QA=

IMG_2355.JPG

Last edited:
That's pretty cool! We that own these machines and the resulting memorabilia are getting rarer as the years pass. Trying to pass along to the generation after the next, making car guys out of grandkids. Guess I didn't do well with mine, except for a son-in-law. He has one of these as well.
D

Since having kids I have really slowed down modifying my NSX so I have resorted to collecting memorabilia instead. Have a pretty good collection going including this "as of now" 100% complete NSX Hot Wheels collection!

File Nov 12, 17 37 27.jpg

Nice group Alec,
Have to slip in one more that we haven't seen. 2004 copyright date on what appears to be the first of the Gen 2 Concepts even before Gen 1 was put to rest.
DonNSX GEN 2 acura hsc .JPG

If you spin back to the post on the yellow JDM. There is a silver in the 1/64 series, my son-in-law picked it up. Understanding several other colors, but haven't seen. Toys R Us is usually first on the JDM's, though Target carries some times. Disappointed in the selection at Target, as it appears that they are "skinnying the herd" on toy vehicles, and depending on what the future of TRU is, our selections will skinny as well.

Last edited:
Here's a rarity.
IMG_2422.JPG

Back