• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NEW! KAROism JDM Floor Mats for US-Spec NSX

In an effort to continue to bring new parts to market for the 91-05 Acura NSX, our next hot new item is the KAROism Floor Mats from Japan!

These are EXCLUSIVELY imported & distributed by SCW Performance.

These floor mats are by far some of the highest quality, custom floor mats available today. KARO has been around for more than 30 years in Japan, building hand-made floor mats of the highest quality materials found. We are currently working with KARO to develop a LHD Specific (US-Model) NSX floor mat set. Our first test samples will be here in the USA in about 2~ weeks. I've personally wanted a set of these floor mats for my NSX for quite some time, but they've never offered a LHD set, nor have they ever produced it. Just a heads up before everyone starts asking for pricing, I don't have a firm number yet from KARO, but I can tell you they are very expensive to produce and ship from Japan to the US. These are absolutely worth the money and worth the wait.

Each of their floor mats is crafted from a natural hemp-fiber that is extremely durable and stain resistant. The mats are treated further with agents that prevent staining of the mat.

Available in Red Sisal (Red/Black Checker), Blue Sisal (Blue/Black Checker), Green Sisal (Green/Black Checker), Grey Sisal (Grey/Black Checker), Orange Sisal (Orange/Black Checker), White Sisal (White/Black Checker), & Yellow Sisal (Yellow/Black Checker).

*** 3/5/15 MATCHING TRUNK MATS NOW AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-to-Karo-Floor-Mats-SCW?p=1838923#post1838923

RED SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45111PM_zps4c97144e.png

SILVER SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45133PM_zps77a5fa36.png

BLUE SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45100PM_zps5212c5e8.png

ORANGE SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45123PM_zps68bf60a7.png

WHITE SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45158PM_zpscf158286.png

GREEN SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45219PM_zps925bc283.png

YELLOW SISAL

Screenshot2014-05-18at45142PM_zps1af3323f.png

Last edited:
Wow, they are made out of hemp fibers, now thats what i call taking it to a higher level :biggrin:

Just in, my samples have been shipped from Japan today, so in a few days I'll have some testfit photos for you guys! :)

Well, the shipment came in today and I am overwhelmed with excitement! These are quite possibly the highest-quality, nicest floor mats I have ever seen in person. The quality is 100% on par with what the NSX deserves, and what I would expect for the cost. I have the Zanardi OEM floor mats now in my NSX, and by faaaaarrrrrrrr, These KARO mats kick the crap out of the old mats. The backside of the floor mat is a super thick rubber embossed material, sewn to the top side with a full surround, extra large heel pad (to prevent wear) on the driver side (which is actually bonded AND sewn on) so it won't ever fall off or come unglued. I can't speak enough about the quality, I am that impressed.

FM01_zps61183442.jpg

FM03_zps3131671c.jpg

FM02_zpsa50d364c.jpg

FM11_zpsb1083cdb.jpg

FM10_zpsc6c41e8f.jpg

FM09_zpsc2ba7150.jpg

Versus the OEM Zanardi floor mats (notice the heel wear after just 1 year of use…)

FM13_zps08900d70.jpg

FM04_zps38595dd2.jpg

FM05_zps8d811dad.jpg

FM06_zps8fd90210.jpg

FM07_zpsdf559d43.jpg

FM08_zpsbd57cdde.jpg

FM12_zps87a33ce9.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Let me know when we can place an order!

Is there any way you can post a pic of the gray/black ones in your NSX? Curious to see how they look.

Awesome! Let me know when we can place an order!

Is there any way you can post a pic of the gray/black ones in your NSX? Curious to see how they look.

Here you go! They look as good as the red on silver, I'm undecided myself :)

FM14_zpsda74e948.jpg

FM16_zps5938d5ee.jpg

FM17_zps73e8833b.jpg

FM15_zps5e610483.jpg

What are the prices on these?

Right now with the shipping from Japan which is pretty high, about $420/set. We get them EMS shipped 3-4 days.

The price of the mats themselves is firm. KARO already declined any possible group buy opportunity unless our order exceeded 1,000 pieces. As I mentioned before, and on Facebook, this company is very large. Our potential for NSX mats is small peanuts in comparison to their daily sales in Japan. The only way it gets any cheaper is if by some chance shipping is reduced by shipping multiple sets same time. At $420/set for these custom mats we are not even clearing 10% margin on this item after we pay all the fees, and shipping, and hassle of back and forth communication, bank wire transfers, repackaging to ship inside the USA etc etc. group buys take a large amount of time to organize and orchestrate.

You're comparing one year of use vs brand new. That's like the cable vs DSL commercials where they take the fastest cable and compare it to the slowest available DSL on the market. Or Verizon's entire cellular coverage map vs ATTs 4g data coverage map.

subscribed! I'll take a set in Orange Sisal!

Your set is ordered. I also have 1 set of Red/Black on order as well (available), and 1 set of Silver/Black ready to ship.

On my next order I will be getting a custom made trunk mat to match my floor mats. Stay tuned!

I have 1 set of red/black and 1 set of silver/black ready to ship.

Synth's Imola orange mats finally arrived from Japan this week. Looks pretty sweet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2,013
You're comparing one year of use vs brand new. That's like the cable vs DSL commercials where they take the fastest cable and compare it to the slowest available DSL on the market. Or Verizon's entire cellular coverage map vs ATTs 4g data coverage map.

I saw these in person over the weekend and they will be the last set of floor mats that you will ever have to buy! They are that rugged (no pun intended). I have the Zanardi's as well, and I have no doubt that the Karo's would outlast several set of the Z's.

I saw these in person over the weekend and they will be the last set of floor mats that you will ever have to buy! They are that rugged (no pun intended). I have the Zanardi's as well, and I have no doubt that the Karo's would outlast several set of the Z's.

Good to know. Wish they came in solid colors tho... Checker would get old quick, especially at $400 a set.. But that's just my opinion. They "look" well made but only time will tell.

Back