• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Rare 2004 NSX Re-Build

I am not evil Turbo2go :biggrin: I Hate the insurance companies salvaging these cars cuz they dont want to put a new fender on when the price of the fender is off the chain. its all about money and not the car.

if only they could see the NSX like I do. fix them all and kick all else under the bus.

but back to this build, I will not have any time to start work on this cuz I have to go pick up another NSX tomorrow geez..

people are throwing me more work than little ol' me can handle I might need to hire some employees.

the owner has not decided if he wants a build thread started on his car.
another red NSX I think red is getting old LOL

HuggaBugga Heeeeelllllllppppppp.........

to the person buying this 2004 NSX PM me or call me when you get a chance are you sure about gun metal?

Last edited:
I can not do paint or body work. but yes I send those things out. have a guy that does that.

I have alum welders in house if I need them.
everything else can do.

So this NSX is put on the back burner, we could not reach an agreed price:frown:. its OK though he is a respected Member of Prime and a friend.

I just picked up another NSX so now I have 2 active NSX build in my shop.
this is Fun. but I wish I could focus on one car at a time. juggling 2 is fun but Yikes my brain is overheated most of the time. I need some extra cooling fans.

You definatly have alot going on for one person. Congradulations on opening the shop. Looks like you already have more than what you can handle (which always happens to a quality shop)

Ok guys I think this Thread is gonna take a turn for the outright insane.

this thread may turn out to be a WIKI GOLD page.

the pricing is whats on the table now.

this is possibly going to be my favorite build of all. I can see it already.

guys this is gonna be SICKLY INSANE.

:smile::smile:

you must stay tuned. trust me

Damn you edited your initial post LOL

If its an "04 converted to a 91" then I'm guessing pop ups instead...

man why would you ruin it for everyone else LOL

oh well I edited for a reason LOL

but Im not saying anything else

your almost right almost....

Last edited:
no-one will guess this one.
So you think! I know your plan, a first ever stretch limo NSX!

image.axd

Those ferrari chaps can't have all the fun!

man why would you ruin it for everyone else LOL

oh well I edited for a reason LOL

but Im not saying anything else

LOL I hit reply when your inital post was there, and went to find Anil's thread. Lmk if you want me to delete it. If so no problem...

cant wait to see how this turns out!... but there was a 2004 red rebuilt that has been trying to sell for years and years *ad is on prime somewhere* that did a 2002 front end to popups due to accident.

yeah I think he was banned or something,
when he rebuilt it I guess he ran out of money and put the non-working pop-ups in so he could have headlights.
and one of the rear wheels was from a 1995 the rest of the rims
was 02+ sprayed red over everything that was black it was a nighmare.

and wanted like 59K for it LOL

no pop-ups for this car trust me

Curious minds want to know. Either, you tell us - or you setup a live streaming webcam in the shop. :)

I wish, I have been running back and forth to the red to white conversion
and working on another NSX I picked up in naples, and now I have another NSX being shipped down ugghh I need some employees to boss around LOL
first is a hot blonde to answer phones LOL

this build is on the back burner. I did a full leather interior cleaning though
she is so nice inside was thinking about swapping the silver interior into my other 2004 just to have that rare color combo but better leave well enough alone. LOL

dont worry i will finish this build very soon.

I wish, I have been running back and forth to the red to white conversion
and working on another NSX I picked up in naples, and now I have another NSX being shipped down ugghh I need some employees to boss around LOL
first is a hot blonde to answer phones LOL

this build is on the back burner. I did a full leather interior cleaning though
she is so nice inside was thinking about swapping the silver interior into my other 2004 just to have that rare color combo but better leave well enough alone. LOL

dont worry i will finish this build very soon.

If you plan on changing the car color, then yes - I would swap interiors if I were you. Otherwise, I'd leave hte interior intact so that it matches the VIN.

+1 on the hot blonde assistant, but you would still need that webcam for it to benefit Prime. :)

I agree. but then I think about if i ripped any leather piece where would I get it? black is still available.

silver parts not so much :frown:

I agree. but then I think about if i ripped any leather piece where would I get it? black is still available.

silver parts not so much :frown:

Shawn have you checked? I am really curious about this as I am worried about my silver interior.

Back