• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Rare 2004 NSX Re-Build

I think the Madonna kit only looks good in dark color, especially black. IMO, it's the only body kit out there that doesnt look like it's belong in the 80s and not too outrageous looking either. It looks like a regular NSX on steroid.

you know 3 people have told me to do the madonna Kit.

anyone got a few pics of this kit. I have seen the kit in photos but not in person.

pics guys..

you know 3 people have told me to do the madonna Kit.

anyone got a few pics of this kit. I have seen the kit in photos but not in person.

pics guys..

I didn't know you were into it bro but whatever.... I don't judge:

179035_199338996747602_111878712160298_848115_7423797_n_large.jpg

madonna-star.jpg

!B6u-)R!CGk~%24(KGrHqMOKo4Ey%2BjCzfCZBMyWiPZ-%2Bg~~-1_35.JPG

madonna-truth-or-dare-shoes-1.jpg

Last edited:
OH NO!!! Sorry to hear about the car!

Even my exhaust is destroyed...

Turbo2Go LOL

I would buy that stuff for my wife see if she would wear it for dress up night :biggrin: and we would get an old tape player out and blast material girl

in the bedroom

you dont need old tape player just use the tape deck of the 92 while all this craziness goes down in the shop.

Turbo2Go LOL

I would buy that stuff for my wife see if she would wear it for dress up night :biggrin: and we would get an old tape player out and blast material girl

in the bedroom

Turbo2Go LOL

in the bedroom

Just be sure to turn the tape off when "Like A Virgin" starts playing. :tongue:

Just be sure to turn the tape off when "Like A Virgin" starts playing. :tongue:

Are you kidding? that's Shawn's favorite part. He has a whole personal dance routine choreographed to it.

ok guys the rear glass slow process
uggh

took pics today will upload later taking a nap now.

Ok guys the glass is installed.

sorry did most of the work today on the Red to white NSX LOL

2012-08-30_10-55-24_680.jpg

Thanks for the updates Shawn. I agree that a widebody NSX would be much more difficult to sell, and I wouldn't do that to the build unless one of the peanut gallery gang signs a contract to buy it. ;)

Shawn you are truly a unique dude! I don't believe I've ever met anyone like you - so unafraid to just do it! I take may hat off to you sir.

One of these days I will come down and visit you. I'm moving to FL in a year or two for retirement. Just north of Orlando. So it wouldn't be too far to go especailly when I'm finally retired. Maybe one day you can sell me one.

Adios man, keep up the good work!

Tim it's good to see you are still lingering....

Shawn, do you have the part numbers on those suspension upgrades, Dali Racing, etc.? I've searched their site but haven't been able to locate them.

I suspect they have either been discontinued or out of my budget... just my luck.

Good to see you are at it again... I'm going to try and watch this build progress too.

Tim it's good to see you are still lingering....

Shawn, do you have the part numbers on those suspension upgrades, Dali Racing, etc.? I've searched their site but haven't been able to locate them.

I suspect they have either been discontinued or out of my budget... just my luck.

Good to see you are at it again... I'm going to try and watch this build progress too.

That suspension setup is a custom one off design. It's so stiff, that you'll have absolutely no body roll on corners.

Tim, if you moved down here I will hook you up with your next NSX
prob the new one. LOL If they are manual tran. Im glad your still lurking around prime misses your posts trust me.

Rbilder is the best money can buy but sadly they are discontinued

Hijacker I will sell you this setup if you want real cheap...:smile:

also about this build its on hold till after NSXPO
my A/C fan on my NSXPO NSX turns on every few minutes,

swapped CCU with a known working one still same thing, then swapped blowers with a new one still same thing, then finally swapped the resistor
and it works perfect now.

so if your A/C turns on blows cold it could be the resistor

new battery, new tires, tran oil changed to just refresh the old GM stuff, GM Syncromesh Friction Modified "cocktail "

oil change, working on my personal NSX is the best fun of all.

then had to teach my wife how to drive stick in the NSX
and I didnt even smell the clutch so i guess I am a great teacher

now she wants to drive it to work I said um... No. LOL

is this a full time job now or a side hobby?

great work btw

\ the previuos owner had installed a custom muffler and this thing looks bad ass. and guess what is fixable LOL I wanna put this on my car

yikes it was bent during the spin out but Im gonna bend this thing back to shape. the only thing bent was the center part Y pipe, both cats are fine.
the muffler was secured with clamps so the hit just pulled the clamps off bonus

If you like Shawn, you can send the exhaust back to me and I will fix it in my jig and install new tips for you.

PM me.

Ok guys back from NSXPO and ready to Rock.

the red to white conversion is still in the shop being painted so I will get on this one this week.

Stay tuned

I think we should tie Shawn up and put him inside a dungeon so he stops rescuing NSX's.... therefore not allowing the number available to drop... therefore not allowing the values of those remaining to increase... Don't be fooled by his charm, he is evil.

Back