• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Red to White NSX-R conversion

you did'nt buy a 3D printer now did you?:eek:

Docjohn did you know Jay Leno has one there are youtube video of him using it, he loves it 3d mapping then cuts metal with water its insane
but alas that machine is way over my paygrade.

no we have a company doing it.

Why do i think i will be getting a set of those door sills from you... :) I need to stop spending money! LOL

why do you think there has been no posts in this thread. with pics LOL
the car is days away from completion.

it was done and took car to get alignment and the alignment shop dropped a wrench on the hood and a big ol scratch since its pearl they cant blend as well, and there were some other scratches and bo-bo's
so i am having the whole car repainted with DOUBLE the pearl in the paint. its gonna be sick.

stay tuned

Last edited:
+1

a champ white nsx needs the R hood to complete the theme.

please go back to oem tails :)

I dont think its champ white, looks pearl white in the pics

- - - Updated - - -

why do you think there has been no posts in this thread. with pics LOL
the car is days away from completion.

it was done and took car to get alignment and the alignment shop dropped a wrench on the hood and a big ol scratch since its pearl they cant blend as well, and there were some other scratches and bo-bo's
so i am having the whole car repainted with DOUBLE the pearl in the paint. its gonna be sick.

stay tuned

oops, i need to learn how to read everything.... haha

ok they are doing the last items to the car owner pics car up in a day or so.
here is a terrible pic of the door sills from today

this car is done, and returned to the happy owner. will post pics of the beast soon.
its been raining and foggy everyday the last few days so uggh no good pics yet.
the Double Pearl is off the chain.

Bueller, anyone, Bueller? Time for an update, couldn't have been rainy and foggy for this long Shawn especially in Fla!

Anyone who paints will tell you the red to white is an incredibly hard color to perform because red simply likes to peak out and doesn't want to be smothered. Great job inside out on this car making it a true white without having bits or red peak out when the engine and hood are opened. Can't wait till you do some work for me Shawn.

Yeah the oner was suppose to have it cleaned one day and let us take some pics but he never did.
what it looked like the day he picked it up is still on the extrememotorcars.com site

Ok the car is back in my shop with a big problem, I think that bolt inside the intake manifold came off and is banging around ontop of one of the pistons not kidding sounds like Christmas time ding dang bang crunch bong this is gonna be fun removing the heads LOL here are some pics this bitcX is so hot
the NSX-R Pearl NH603P with a yellow hint to it oh my god its so sexy.. Championship white aint got nothing on this kinda white.

- - - Updated - - -

2015-03-16_20-46-42_134.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

its missing those 2 ugly covers for the upper bumperbeam we filled it and put the top bolts in backwards to avoid the only part of the NSX design that is ugly

- - - Updated - - -

and we left out the rubber seal between the fender and the bumper then molded the front bumper to make it flush

2015-03-16_20-47-12_288.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and we almost shaved the outter doorlocks but couldn't get the owner to say yes LOL

I am going to work on it tonight but sounds like something was sucked in and is bounding around with one of the pistons at a baseball game

almost sounds like a bolt or a rock or a washer not sure yet but I don't think the motor is blown not yet atleast

Back