• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New Seats (Covers) For the X

I have been going back and forth on how I wanted to redo my interior for a while. I didn't really want to get aftermarket seats, but my 21 year old ivory seats where starting to show their age (although better than some others I have seen)

So, To Leatherseats.com I go....The results are below

Drivers Seat
DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

Passenger Seat
DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

New Seats in the car
DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

Last edited:
very nice!

The only things I would have changed for myself would have been beige stitching on the black parts (if that is an option) and NSX in the headrest sewn in black.

Look great though! What an update.

good contrast there. However as Formula93 stated, need contrast on the headrest w/ ivory on ivory, that should finish it off.

Please read the forum rules. It's an NSX, not an x. You wouldn't call your Country a Cu@t?

An x is something you have after the divorce.

Nice seats.

how difficult was it to put them on?

I didn't install them...a buddy of mine has an upolstery shop, and I let him do it for for me, since he only wanted $100.00. Well worth the effort.

very nice!

The only things I would have changed for myself would have been beige stitching on the black parts (if that is an option) and NSX in the headrest sewn in black.

Look great though! What an update.

I chose the red contrast since I had the red contrast on the floor mats and don't plan on changing anytime soon....I also chose the ivory stitching on the headrest becasue I didn't want the NSX to standout too much and be destracting. I almost left it off completely

Last edited:
Very impressive. My NSX has the same interior trim. And I have a small cut on the shoulder of my drivers seat.

I've been looking to replace the seats but I dont like anything out there currently, and as I'm 6'3 I cannot go with a higher seat limiting my options.

This looks great.

Last edited:
Seats look great! Forget KooKoo , my dear Irish Mother would say "if you have nothing nice to say ,say nothing , , great post many of us will be seeking this service in the future ,thanks:smile:

Last edited:
Somewhere Senna is rolling over in his grave.

A Camry is a car. A Corvette is a car. An NSX is perfection, simplicity, grace, power and control all wrapped into one. That's why the cockpit mimics an F16.

Woah relax bud it's just a car

Pretty sure senna is dead guys :frown: :tongue:
Seriously though, I really like the look of the seats, though the red stitching might be a tad too busy for my tastes.

Somewhere Senna is rolling over in his grave.

A Camry is a car. A Corvette is a car. An NSX is perfection, simplicity, grace, power and control all wrapped into one. That's why the cockpit mimics an F16.

I have been in an F16. The cockpit mimics an F16 only in your mind. Please --- it's a car, only a car. :rolleyes:

And getting all pissy about calling it an "X"? I never call it that, but to each his own. Do you know what pilots of the SR71 Blackbird called it? "The Sled".

The "X" is too derivative or mundane. I had to comment simply because of this reason. It also bothers me when someone calls the NSX the "X". WAY too many cars have the letter "X" in them, so you could be talking about a multitude of cars. NSX - it's not that hard to say or spell.

If you are really lazy, calling it the "N" or "End" would be more appropriate, because it is the end of all sports cars, you always come back :wink: Nonetheless, not very hard to type three letters.

You can call it the "X" after you sell it and move on to another car, because you are incomplete now(missing the NS) and also the connotations of being an ex-owner.

Pretty cool seat covers though. It does match your ivory interior nicely.

I feel bad saying this, but if you want some constructive feedback- I think you should change out the centers to black. A more minimalistic theme will look better here. There is just too much going on with the ivory, red stitching, black, and nsx logo on the headrest, IMHO of course.

Thanks for the feedback....I don't think solid black seats look good with the platinum white carpet and trim pieces, and I am not interested in swapping out the entire interior.

If I had redone my seats, change would have been the order of the day.Your colour combo works for me.

Back