• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Northwest Leather GP #4

Hello Everyone!
This is Kim, (who originally ran the first few GP's!) back again for the summer, and I will be helping Dan because Northwest is VERY busy! Dan is in and out of the office all day, so I am going to try to take some of the load from him!

We are going to make this simple:

The price is $750- we prefer to have a set price this time because it provides everyone with flexability to purchase whenever it is convenient. This special will be offered until the 11th of July. Orders are processed as they are received.

Includes: Two tone, Colored Stitching, & Console Cover.

Embroidery: $25/pair
Perforation: $35
Preferred Suede: $35
Door Panels: $50 for matching vinyl
Leather Door Panels: $150
Shift Boot: $35
Embroidery On Console Cover: $20

We are taking orders as of TODAY! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post or give us a call toll free at (888) 821-1066. We apologize for any inconveniences we have caused recently due to difficulty in trying to get a hold of us. I will do my best to ensure that all questions are answered right away from here on out!

I would also like to mention that we have approx. five in-stock NSX leather interiors that we are willing to let go for $695. Please post if you have questions regarding these covers!

Thanks
Kim

Thanks to Matt for just ordering the first one! He decided to go with one of the stock items......just wanted to mention as well that any of the extras that might be included on the covers we have already in stock are included in the $695 price! You will have to pay only for the shipping.

The other stock item I have found as of today is two tone black with red perforated inserts, stitching is all red, black bolsters, and head rests are black with the red "NSX" embroidery......$695!

Ciao
Kim

Kim,
Have you ever done an ivory interior? I'd be interested if I knew if you could match the color.

Please let me know.
Thanks

comquat1 said:
Kim,
Have you ever done an ivory interior? I'd be interested if I knew if you could match the color.

Please let me know.
Thanks

Yes, we have done ivory before, although if you want it to be a full ivory, (as opposed to a black with ivory insert or something) it would have to be all leather as we do not have a matching vinyl. This means more expensive....as far as matching a color, we can do that. It takes more time as we need a physical sample here first, then we have to order the leather in, but as long as you don't mind waiting we don't mind doing the work!
Hope that helps!
Kim

How much for perforated black and red with red stitching and NSX in the headrests?

vtecNSX1 said:
How much for perforated black and red with red stitching and NSX in the headrests?

It would be $750+$35 Perforation, $25 Embroidery...and shipping is generally $35
Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask or call toll free (888) 821-1066
Thanks!
Kim

Back